Battleground Update!

28 Replies
NIKITA METEOR
Administrator
10 May, 2016, 2:36 PM UTC

Battleground Update!

15 Additional Battleground Levels!

Take Part In Even More Epic Battles In Darkshine!

Community manager
UTC +2:00
msnell477
4 June, 2016, 8:37 AM UTC
o fun
UTC +5:00
raydeines
25 September, 2016, 7:54 AM UTC

So Far So Good

I like this game!
UTC +7:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
26 September, 2016, 8:51 AM UTC
raydeines said:

So Far So Good

I like this game!
Good to hear that :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
pagan50
28 September, 2016, 10:12 PM UTC
sounds like a plan! :)

More levels? OMG I'm still stuck raiding low levels (under 10) as I keep loosing my force. 

How can I find out what level BG I should be raiding to win higher levels?
UTC +0:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
10 January, 2017, 10:46 AM UTC

Karma said:

More levels? OMG I'm still stuck raiding low levels (under 10) as I keep loosing my force. 

Hi!

You should do Quest Battleground in order to raise the level of Battlegrounds. Quest Battleground is a Battleground with the highest level in your Eagle's Nest.
brunsonthomas
10 January, 2017, 7:58 PM UTC
Karma said:

First Suggestion, if you have not already, join a good league. They will give you information on how to grow your troops to survive the BGs better. Second read the information in the Tutorial section on Battlegrounds. Third keep records of how you do in the BGs. This will give you a history and make it easier for you to play better.
UTC +5:00
Snowgoon
11 January, 2017, 12:45 AM UTC

Karma said:

How much offense can you build withing 24 hours? ( I mostly ignore green battlegrounds but it is your choice)

Use this as a guide to battleground levels that you can hit without destroying your army
Do not climb too high, only hit those battlegrounds that use cannon-fodder units like pikes, paladins and knights.
You can send one dragon to complete the lowest levels (1-7) and your dragon will survive.

Better to wait until bg and/or xp tournaments are running to improve your rewards

Level 15 bg kills 7,700 offense

Level 20 bg kills 18,000 offense

Level 25 bg kills 36,000 offense

Level 30 bg kills 67,000 offense

http://stormfall.playtamin.com/infestations.html

Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way - Pink Floyd - http://prnt.sc/dv923b
RandomDrop
11 January, 2017, 1:00 AM UTC

Eugenia Misura said:

Karma said:

Hi!

You should do Quest Battleground in order to raise the level of Battlegrounds. Quest Battleground is a Battleground with the highest level in your Eagle's Nest.

Actually your highest battle ground is simply your "highest battle ground" (referred to as the rune BG because they reward you with 2 skull runes) and by completing them you can unlock "quests" and higher level battle grounds.

Always use an online calculator before completely a quest and make sure the payout is greater than the loss, if using infantry you will need to be around lvl 15 on your lost art upgrade for that troop type before you gain a positive return on the quests. Im not 100% positive on the actual lvl but just make sure to upgrade you basic troops (pikemen and archers) if you plan to play the BGs.
Alina Bright
Community Manager
11 January, 2017, 12:35 PM UTC
Thank you for sharing your tips, Lords and Ladies!
Keaton
13 January, 2017, 9:59 AM UTC
I think you start getting Dragons as rewards around level 16.

Alina Bright
Community Manager
13 January, 2017, 4:11 PM UTC

Keaton said:

I think you start getting Dragons as rewards around level 16.

Which level are you doing now, Lord Keaton? :)

White and black
16 January, 2017, 2:18 PM UTC

Crazzzzyyyyyyyy.

I lost 19k dragon + wyven (54 mil off ) more than 10k demon+..more  ............... in BG.

So reward i recieved at BG level 160 is 8k wyven............

Lovely plarium.

DDC
Alina Bright
Community Manager
16 January, 2017, 4:05 PM UTC

White and black said:

Crazzzzyyyyyyyy.

I lost 19k dragon + wyven (54 mil off ) more than 10k demon+..more  ............... in BG.

Lovely plarium.

Lord White and black, maybe bigger Rewards are still awaiting for you :)

Rosconz
17 January, 2017, 7:01 AM UTC

White and black said:

Crazzzzyyyyyyyy.

Lovely plarium.

Crazzzzyyyyyyyy indeed. 

The ONLY logical reason to do BG's is to trade low level troops for higher level ones. If you are sending Dragons and Wyverns what are you possibly hopping to get out of them?

UTC +12:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
17 January, 2017, 12:21 PM UTC

Good point, Rosconz. Please remember that the main concept of the Battlegrounds missions is to loose the troops in order to get more powerful and unique Units. So it's better to send Units that you can easily build for Resources.

Nemanja
17 January, 2017, 5:08 PM UTC

Great news..

Higher levels bigger rewards :)

Nemanja
UTC +1:00
Gadheras
17 January, 2017, 6:12 PM UTC

Nemanja said:

Great news..

One flew over the cuckoo nest.....

Drogar61
17 January, 2017, 9:32 PM UTC
Nemanja said:

Great news..

In BG There is no rewards. Just payouts with lost of several percents.
1777720 users registered; 48054 topics; 286057 posts; our newest member:alexgrow16