Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Oct 14, 2016, 08:2210/14/16
08/03/14
the games done. plarium wins. 
Oct 15, 2016, 08:1510/15/16

My Lords,

I think new upgrades are OK. Why wouldn't we have stronger troops for same price in res. We have to upgrade scrolls once more. So what? What shall we do when we max everything. Nothing. From my point of view this is only another task.
Oct 15, 2016, 08:4610/15/16
Oct 15, 2016, 08:53(edited)
07/25/15

Nemanja said:

My Lords,

I think new upgrades are OK. Why wouldn't we have stronger troops for same price in res. We have to upgrade scrolls once more. So what? What shall we do when we max everything. Nothing. From my point of view this is only another task.

We send you out to climb a mountain. When you reaceh the top, we place another mountain on top of it, so you can climb again. Yeah that sounds like good game play and content, doesn't it? 

Add content to the game, give us MORE diversity in things to do. Not give us the same ...... again and again and again. Specially not something that favors coiners a great deal. 

and when yourself say things like  "So what? What shall we do when we max everything. Nothing."  That means this game is lacking severe in content of things to do. its like not just upgrade scrolls once more time, its upgrade 32 arts 12 more times.  384 upgrades. I know not everyone want to upgrade everything like worthless dwarf units and such. But some players is deep into "achieve" and completionists. So its a sense of achievement to fullfill all the arts to level 20. Then get hit with this? If they wanted to change unit stats they could done so very well without add all these levels to do so.

To keep players vested and imersed in their games Plarium does an awfull job at doing so. Just saying.

Oct 15, 2016, 09:0410/15/16

Lord Gadheras,

I'm not developer. That idea wasn't mine but since its already here I don't mind.

Same as everyone else, I'm entitled to have my own opinion.

So, as an ordinary player i think that this will make some new calculation regarding def capabilities.

I don't mind upgrading lost arts. 
Nov 25, 2016, 05:4511/25/16
06/16/16
i'm going to tell y'all one thing.. your games have to many errors.. i just lost troops from no battle at all. they just went to the infirmary. this is the 2nd time on pirate and once on sparta.. if it happens again i'm filling with my bank for full refund.. i''ve spent several dollars on a site that doesn't work right..  
Nov 25, 2016, 16:5511/25/16

bmays42 said:

i'm going to tell y'all one thing.. your games have to many errors.. i just lost troops from no battle at all. they just went to the infirmary. this is the 2nd time on pirate and once on sparta.. if it happens again i'm filling with my bank for full refund.. i''ve spent several dollars on a site that doesn't work right..  

Hi! I haven't heard about this issue before. If you think that you have found a game bug, please contact to our Support Team, so they could investigate this issue.

Jan 18, 2017, 12:2501/18/17
01/13/16

I would like to change League banner

Jan 24, 2017, 21:4701/24/17
10/09/16

I have a capt that has caused trouble for all the hevens in our high sea aera. So I took the lead and tried talking to him with no luck after attacks and counter attack, I decided to blockade him and shut him down for all of us so we could enjoy the game. Now I have learned thur talking with the other Capts he is still able to do as he pleases and keeps attacking these other Capt but they can't attack back because if they do the will be attacking me.

I don't know about you but that not a blockade, This needs to be fixed, I can't believe this is the first time any one has raised this question but if it is and this is just a over sight  lets get it fixed. If there is any one who thinks differently then  lets have each Brotherhood weight in on this matter  and decide what is a blockade. If you check what a true blockade is you will find it is not a protection blanket. 

Please respond

Thanks for you time

ABB4 

Jan 24, 2017, 21:5101/24/17
03/22/16
abeeplus said:

I have a capt that has caused trouble for all the hevens in our high sea aera. So I took the lead and tried talking to him with no luck after attacks and counter attack, I decided to blockade him and shut him down for all of us so we could enjoy the game. Now I have learned thur talking with the other Capts he is still able to do as he pleases and keeps attacking these other Capt but they can't attack back because if they do the will be attacking me.

I don't know about you but that not a blockade, This needs to be fixed, I can't believe this is the first time any one has raised this question but if it is and this is just a over sight  lets get it fixed. If there is any one who thinks differently then  lets have each Brotherhood weight in on this matter  and decide what is a blockade. If you check what a true blockade is you will find it is not a protection blanket. 

Please respond

Thanks for you time

ABB4 

Please post to the appropriate Forum.l This is Stormfall not Pirates.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.