Alliance Help system

5 Replies
Jamie
8 August, 2016, 7:34 PM UTC
I think that alliances should be able  to help out their other members, for example, speeding construction, research, army travel and    so forth what do you think? 
UTC +4:00
Nuno Paiva
8 August, 2016, 8:05 PM UTC

Moved to suggestions and feedback

Thank you archon for your input...
UTC +1:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
9 August, 2016, 12:08 PM UTC

http://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/suggestions-and-feedback/topics/your-suggestions-2/5/ Please post your suggestion here.

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
scotraimer
21 August, 2016, 3:26 PM UTC
I like this idea....But let me start by asking is there a way to switch coalitions?   Most of my coalition speaks Spanish and I however do not.
UTC +7:00
Prometheus
22 August, 2016, 1:31 AM UTC

scotraimer said:

I like this idea....But let me start by asking is there a way to switch coalitions?   Most of my coalition speaks Spanish and I however do not.

You can leave your coalition and join another one anytime you wish!

On your right click on the banner that says 'coalition' then go to my coalition>warriors>my ranking> and when you see your name press leave coalition :)
UTC +4:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
22 August, 2016, 11:51 AM UTC
It turns out that our developers are already working on a similar feature. It will have some other functions and purpose, but a similar idea behind it.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1660497 users registered; 33421 topic; 252361 post; our newest member:blus.f.83