Profile Pictures

4 Replies
terrytapp27
4 July, 2016, 4:42 AM UTC

Plarium has only a handful of profile icon pictures that players can choose from to represent themselves. So Thousands of players share the same face.

Why can't we use our own photos and add a bit of diversity to the forums? It would be a nice change to always having to look at these same boring avatar icons that are shared by everyone.  

So say you Plarium? AND let the selfies begin!
UTC -7:00
Drusilla
4 July, 2016, 5:07 AM UTC
Personal photo's would have to meet the terms of service and most likely be approved by moderation and that would take a lot of time. I agree adding maybe another 20 or 30 avatars would be nice.
UTC +0:00
Prometheus
4 July, 2016, 6:39 AM UTC

Greetings Archons!

I am sure that they will work on the forums! Keep your suggestions coming :)

UTC +4:00
brunsonthomas
4 July, 2016, 4:21 PM UTC
Why not allow face only? That way no costumes or dress code approval needed. That customization is allowed in other Plarium games.
UTC +5:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
26 July, 2016, 1:13 PM UTC
Unfortunately, we are not planning to give an opportunity to add a custom avatar. Maybe we will reconsider this idea in future.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1660604 users registered; 33421 topic; 252379 posts; our newest member:shaun.thompson