Your Suggestions - 3

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Feb 17, 2018, 19:1402/17/18
02/02/15

http://prntscr.com/ig4g74

This came to my daughter aged 12, what about you ???

Is it possible that this plarium is being sent, or who, what people are doing here, should I forbid children to play this game after three years of construction and effort ???

Feb 18, 2018, 12:4502/18/18
Feb 18, 2018, 12:47(edited)
09/08/16

To be truthful, your daughter never really wanted this to be brought on herself. she should not have to suffer loses for someone else who is guilty.

People are able to hack sites like this with ease, even google is having trouble dealing with it. sadly people are so corrupt...

but please take this with a grain of salt, I don't actually work for plarium but I understand what she could be going through. This year my spiritual life has been strangthened by God, he uses a bad thing to do great good in me that I didn't even know was there till I was able to resist temptation. now I am nervously waiting for him to lead me the way.

MariusAdmin
Feb 19, 2018, 08:1202/19/18
09/04/17
Phantomfields said:

Yes, kind of like the pictures for the stats like this, but its just by itself with a blank background like my first one.

Assuming these files are already available when you make new Event Photos, would this be easy to implement? 

I'll ask about it and see if anything can be shared.
MariusAdmin
Feb 19, 2018, 08:1302/19/18
09/04/17
mitko said:

A good idea is the new chat window at the top right corner of the screen to has an option for a group chat. It is now no better than a normal message

That's one of the features that is in the plans for the future.
MariusAdmin
Feb 19, 2018, 08:1502/19/18
09/04/17
sasa said:

http://prntscr.com/ig4g74

This came to my daughter aged 12, what about you ???

Is it possible that this plarium is being sent, or who, what people are doing here, should I forbid children to play this game after three years of construction and effort ???

We are banning these bots whenever they are reported, however, a permanent solution to the issue might take a while since they continue creating new accounts from different IP addresses.
Feb 20, 2018, 17:3802/20/18
Feb 20, 2018, 21:36(edited)
08/22/15

Suggestion. Add one new phalanx and cavalry unit that can be trained with denarii.

Lights (denarii):
- Off: Gladiator
- Def: Veles
Heavy (denarii):
- Off: Legionnaire
- Def: Triarius
Phalanx (denarii):
- Off: Evocatus
- Def: ??? missing / name suggestion: Macedonian Phalanx (def statistics versus all type of enemy units; 400 base)
Cavalry (denarii):
- Off: ??? missing / name suggestion: Hippeus Lancers
- Def: Legate 

MariusAdmin
Feb 21, 2018, 08:3502/21/18
09/04/17
Unfortunately, we do not take player suggestions as to what Troops should be added to the game. Our dev team has a few options in mind that will be researched and implemented later on, but I do not have enough details to make any specific promises.
Feb 26, 2018, 22:5002/26/18
Feb 26, 2018, 23:48(edited)
01/05/16

hey , we used to have pantheon massacre once in a month , had alot of action going on with alot of membrs and alot of coas being more active during the period , and was extremely fun and changed the maps of sparta often , which is great

could we have this event once in a month like it used too? cause its been months now we havent had this event , patiently waiting , 

another thing , 

can you please start providing promachos for pvp x2 , its been a while since this change to the sassis , and i tell you my boys are missing those promachos you guys used to offer before for x2 , so pls get those promachos back , atleast for one x2 if possible

thankyou

MariusAdmin
Feb 27, 2018, 10:0502/27/18
09/04/17

I am sorry to say, but Community Department has zero say in deciding Tournament rewards. They are determined by more factors than I dare to imagine and player suggestions in this regard are not accepted at all. 

For Pantheon Massacre, when we had it running every month there was a lot of negative feedback about it. It seems like the event is rather controversial and though I have no doubt it will come again at some point, the intervals between each event are likely going to be bigger.
Feb 27, 2018, 16:1402/27/18
Feb 27, 2018, 16:15(edited)
01/05/16

hmm , alright , no issues mate

about pantheon massacre , yeah i bet only those who lose their pantheons during this period (few top coalitions) will have an issue with it , but alot more than those coas literally enjoy taking some revenge , lol

but i completely understand as you may have to consider their opinions aswell , so all good , will still be waiting for pantheon massacre though , 

have a good day

x
Feb 27, 2018, 20:2202/27/18
10/20/15

(Is the following sentence proper English : "I'm surprised to not have seen this topic discussed anywhere else so far" or should it be put in a different manner ? It doesn't sound so nice to me...) 

Anyway, when combining elixirs, we only have the choice to combine them all at the same time or 2 by 2, something MUST be done about it, I've got so many of them I'll never dare starting to combine them 2 by 2 but I need some lvl4 and some lvl8 elixirs so I don't want to combine them all at once.

I guess many others would like to see it change as well (my sanctum is maxed out so they won't stop being combined at lvl8 unfortunately... Had I known it earlier, I wouldn't have upgraded it that much)

MariusAdmin
Feb 28, 2018, 09:0602/28/18
09/04/17

@The Punisher

We've already mentioned to the devs that many players are asking for the Pantheon Massacre, so we shall see what happens!

@Lefeubleu

I can definitely understand the difficulties one can face when having multiple elixirs, though, unfortunately, there are so many variables in that case that I am not even sure what system can be created to make mixing them by levels viable without having to completely rip the existing UI apart and stitch it back together. That's not something that's going to happen at the moment, so the suggestion cannot pass. But I'll mention it in the feedback reports.

Mar 2, 2018, 17:4703/02/18
Mar 2, 2018, 17:48(edited)
04/13/16
two words   : pawn shop    and i will repeat them   till you implemeted it or bann me permantly 
MariusAdmin
Mar 5, 2018, 08:3103/05/18
09/04/17
Skulder said:

two words   : pawn shop    and i will repeat them   till you implemeted it or bann me permantly 
This is not really a bannable offense unless you break rules in other ways, but I cannot promise not deleting the repeating posts if it gets too much 
Mar 5, 2018, 19:5003/05/18
Mar 5, 2018, 19:57(edited)
04/13/16

Dimitri Molchanov said:

Skulder said:

This is not really a bannable offense unless you break rules in other ways, but I cannot promise not deleting the repeating posts if it gets too much 

then i suggest    to  give compesations   for the time ,  we lose items   when youre game had lags two weeks  ago( you give me the ban for making you like you are  in my opinion     but the items  you had to do  nop  ..because youre servers had  lag and me lost  recalling my galleys )...... and   also i suggest to have some compensation to all  users  for  the lack of tournaments and WOF   on the last time on plarium portal   plus of course the pawn shop to  be implemneted 

p.s.  also i  suggest  to check if i get my drachmas for finishig    on 6 place on the last developmental tournament , because i think i didn't get   the 1,3 K drachmas i should 
MariusAdmin
Mar 6, 2018, 08:2303/06/18
09/04/17
None of that belongs in a suggestions thread, and I have a feeling you are well aware of that fact  Please contact Support for any matters regarding your in-game currency. And remember that theoretical gain is not covered by any compensations as per Terms of Use.
Mar 6, 2018, 18:2303/06/18
10/20/15

Dimitri Molchanov said:

@The Punisher

We've already mentioned to the devs that many players are asking for the Pantheon Massacre, so we shall see what happens!

@Lefeubleu

I can definitely understand the difficulties one can face when having multiple elixirs, though, unfortunately, there are so many variables in that case that I am not even sure what system can be created to make mixing them by levels viable without having to completely rip the existing UI apart and stitch it back together. That's not something that's going to happen at the moment, so the suggestion cannot pass. But I'll mention it in the feedback reports.

ok, at least thank you for answering and passing it on.

how about simply adding the possibility to mix all elixirs of the same kind (=same colour AND level), so that for instance I have 80 lvl1 yellow elixirs and when I click on mixing I am asked if I want to combine the 80 of them and therefore get 40 lvl2 yellow elixirs in a couple clicks... ? that doesn't sound too hard and would be completely satisfying  
MariusAdmin
Mar 7, 2018, 08:5703/07/18
09/04/17
That too will have to go into the feedback. QoL UI improvements like that are frequently brought up, so it is possible for devs to consider them.
Mar 9, 2018, 23:2603/09/18
Mar 9, 2018, 23:28(edited)
08/27/14

http://myprintscreen.com/s/rluz/ad33958e3e

is it possible to increase the of a larger lvl

it is not changed since the beginning of the game

and some new things to put

for example, amplifying the def or off of various units maximum for the primer by 10% or something like that

I hope my proposal is good

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.