Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Jul 28, 2018, 01:0407/28/18
08/21/14

Alina Phoenix said:

Hell Razor said:

Hello all. My suggestion would be to "reset" your Persian Missions when you port your city to a new location on the map. The Persian missions are supposed to be the ones available within a certain distance from your city. When I port my city 400+ miles to get into a new position for either attack or running for peace, I would expect the Persian mission to change, but they don't. I will have the same level missions available to complete. Would be really nice if this was changed......

Hello, Archon!

It won't change as it will influence the current mechanics of Positions a lot.

Plus, many players will start cheating and abuse teleportation feature just to have their Positions reset.

Alina,what is position reset?

Tonaya
Jul 29, 2018, 23:4807/29/18
01/27/15
Give those of us who are NOT VIP but coin just as much, better deals?  The more money I spend the weaker the offers become
Jul 30, 2018, 13:4407/30/18
10/20/15

Plesae get rid of guardian reports ! we don't want them, they are useless, and seeing that we have many reports makes us wonder if we got attacked, until we remember that we are just being spammed...

Jul 31, 2018, 08:2607/31/18
Jul 31, 2018, 08:29(edited)
02/16/16

There are cities of players who passed away in real life. These cities are made a 'Shrine of Odin' and they are protected from attacks or scoutng.

Here is my suggestion. How about plarium makes a special unique city schema for them, something easy to recognise so other players would know this is 'Shrine of Odin'.

Aug 5, 2018, 17:2208/05/18
01/10/16

Playing Sparta WOE over 2 years on the .com server. All in all, a fantastic game. I am a somewhat moderate "coiner" (maybe 1 or 2 times a month).

Regarding Guardians:

I have completed over 100 attacks on warlords-yet I get very few "payouts" in summoning bonds (all I get is basic). 

Today I hit 20 Warlords and received 2 basic summoning bonds. I never have received any summoning bond over basic!!

I now have over 70 "basic" summoning bonds. Each time I order up a new summoning bond it is a level 1. It takes weeks to bring that Guardian up to a 2 stars or 3 stars ranking. 

Can the algorithm be set to "give up" a level 3 Guardian every 1-2 weeks? 

Too many countless hours spent hitting Warlords with no higher level/ranking in sight (other than making a purchase) is not something I look forward to.

Would it be possible to delete a Guardian outright that I do not want?

Regarding Additional Raids:

Would it be possible to add 1-5 individual raids after hitting so many Warlords?

Would it be possible to offer additional raids in PVP as well? I loved this feature when we had the Capitol showdown and received 10 additional raids.

Still enjoying the game, but the time factor Plarium has added to each feature is kind of limiting my attention. Troop builds, Guardian upgrades-it's a boring static environment in that it requires monotonous months to build & upgrade troops.

I was thinking if the time was decreased, there would be more battles and less days to build-which would translate into more battles. 

Maybe Plarium can do this once a month for a 24 hour period?

Try this just for 1 month-decrease build times radically and watch how many battles start-rather than having players wait 6 months to build up your army after a loss, a loss which I am still recovering from 6 months ago. 

Yes, I know, "in game upgrade packages" is the company line-but I've lost  a lot of people due to this game requiring so much time to devote actions to.

Thanks for reading.

Respectfully,

Mick

Aug 6, 2018, 13:5508/06/18
08/21/14

Tonaya said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Hell Razor said:

Hello all. My suggestion would be to "reset" your Persian Missions when you port your city to a new location on the map. The Persian missions are supposed to be the ones available within a certain distance from your city. When I port my city 400+ miles to get into a new position for either attack or running for peace, I would expect the Persian mission to change, but they don't. I will have the same level missions available to complete. Would be really nice if this was changed......

Hello, Archon!

It won't change as it will influence the current mechanics of Positions a lot.

Plus, many players will start cheating and abuse teleportation feature just to have their Positions reset.

Alina,what is position reset?

Tonaya

i suggest if someone from plarium could answer on my question,so i dont ask twice and to be offtopic....

Tonaya
Aug 10, 2018, 17:0608/10/18
Aug 10, 2018, 17:08(edited)
05/09/15
Hello my friends .. Is there any hope to get sparta as an android version ?.. i love this game and want to keep playing but i don't use windows all the time (only at work ) .. and also its much easy to pay with google account ..  
Aug 10, 2018, 17:3908/10/18
10/15/15

EngRuqi said:

Hello my friends .. Is there any hope to get sparta as an android version ?.. i love this game and want to keep playing but i don't use windows all the time (only at work ) .. and also its much easy to pay with google account ..  

Hello, there is currently a browser for android is called PUFFIN and runs both in webgl and in flash

Aug 14, 2018, 09:0308/14/18
09/10/14

it would be handy if there was the fortress contact button when navigating the game map

Aug 15, 2018, 09:4908/15/18
Aug 19, 2018, 14:47(edited)
09/01/15

Please add "send reinforcements" and "add to friends" to the menu in the warrior list.

It is very annoying if you are in a new coa and you have to go to every town to send a friend request and a jav.

Or am i blind and didn't see the easy way?

Aug 21, 2018, 19:1808/21/18
10/15/15

taking into account the problem of the players with little activity and the advice of Alina to degrade them so that it does not harm the coalition, I propose:

expansion of the academy, currently you can not change the number of new players or the level to enter the scholar.

while implementing the suspension of the coalition is suspended.

Aug 22, 2018, 09:4308/22/18
06/13/15

elias said:

taking into account the problem of the players with little activity and the advice of Alina to degrade them so that it does not harm the coalition, I propose:

expansion of the academy, currently you can not change the number of new players or the level to enter the scholar.

while implementing the suspension of the coalition is suspended.

The suggestion has been passed on to the devs ! Thanks Elias ! 

Aug 22, 2018, 09:4708/22/18
06/13/15

AhuAhu said:

Please add "send reinforcements" and "add to friends" to the menu in the warrior list.

It is very annoying if you are in a new coa and you have to go to every town to send a friend request and a jav.

Or am i blind and didn't see the easy way?

The suggestion had been transmitted already. Thanks !

Aug 22, 2018, 09:4908/22/18
06/13/15

Misotisa said:

There are cities of players who passed away in real life. These cities are made a 'Shrine of Odin' and they are protected from attacks or scoutng.

Here is my suggestion. How about plarium makes a special unique city schema for them, something easy to recognise so other players would know this is 'Shrine of Odin'.

Devs declined this idea as such players already receive protection and you get special notification when you try to attack them. 

Thanks anyway to proposing !

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.