Your Suggestions - 2

Your Suggestions - 2

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Aug 15, 2017, 23:1008/15/17
09/04/16

Plarium stopped missions at lvl 125 ... give some bonus in place of missions on every 5 levels completed above lvl 125 until last one.  

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Aug 16, 2017, 09:4908/16/17
09/17/15
IOANNIS TSIAMANTANIS said:

Plarium stopped missions at lvl 125 ... give some bonus in place of missions on every 5 levels completed above lvl 125 until last one.  

Unfortunately, we're not planning to add more Missions. 
Aug 19, 2017, 17:5508/19/17
12/14/14

I repeat, the Greek killers no longer have the power they had before, they kill 10% of what they used to kill

Aug 23, 2017, 12:3908/23/17
08/13/16

Pantheon Massacres:

1: Please increase the frequency of Pantheon Massacres. These events are a lot of fun, and don't come around enough. 

2: Please have Pantheon Massacres run (from time to time) over weekends as well. In the past they always took place during the week days. Many are working during the week and/or have less free time available then and are missing out.

Aug 24, 2017, 15:4708/24/17
Aug 24, 2017, 15:49(edited)
01/22/16

Why don't you give an extra option for buying drachmas and packages where your friends can buy you drachmas or packages.

Aug 24, 2017, 21:1808/24/17
01/07/16
I would like to see Plarium come up with a corner tower or wall piece in fortifications, to close that ugly gap in the lower front corner where the walls and/or towers should meet .  It would also be nice to have a wall or tower section available to close that small gap between the fortifications and the mountain in the upper left section. We also need new decor items and higher value decor items to freshen up the look of one's city... Thanks.,..
Aug 25, 2017, 00:2608/25/17
02/27/17
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

petitjoueur3 said:

Hi everybody, i ve a player who s asking this:

I m upgrading my city and i follow missions : update acropolis to lvl 14, update harbour to lvl 14, etc.

But i ve the mission : update infirmary to lvl 14 and i don t want to pay skectches for this so i m blocked in my missions

can we have sketched missions only when all our buildings are updated to lvl 20 ? same thing for treaty ?
Unfortunately, Quests order won't change. If a player doesn't want to spend Sketches on Infirmary upgrades, they may upgrade other buildings, but beware that Quests won't be finished in that case. Quests introduce you the new levels, and the new opportunities they give. 
This is one of the more stupid decisions by the developers (unless it's just another plan to try to draw extra money from players). I don't mind the update quests including one that needs sketches now and then, but to require a large number of sketches on a relatively useless upgrade, when there are so many other sketch upgrades that have real value, is pure spite on the part of the developers.
Aug 25, 2017, 00:4208/25/17
02/27/17

Fix the 'besiege' and 'send reinforcement' buttons for cities you are besieging.

If you are besieging a city, and want to send additional units to add to the siege (eg, because another player is also attacking that city), you cannot use the 'besiege' button beside the city... that causes your new units to attack your units already besieging, as a warning notice tells you. That is utterly stupid. There's no reason to want to attack your own besieging troops.

The only way to reinforce your besieging troops is to use the 'send reinforcements' button. The problem with this is that if your troops besieging the city are defeated (eg, by a raid) before your reinforcements get there, then when they do get there, they don't besiege the city, they become reinforcements to the city.

I find this really frustrating, and the solution is so simple: just make the 'besiege' button always besiege, and if you already have besieging troops there, have it allow you to reinforce them.
Aug 25, 2017, 15:1808/25/17
03/01/16
Klaatu said:

please include "add to friends" to this context menu:

because it is very complicated now for new members to add all other members of the coalition to the friendslist.

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/170822/7xmn497s.jpg

Hi there! Thanks for the suggestion. I'll pass it to our team. 
Aug 25, 2017, 15:1808/25/17
03/01/16
tsunwu85rsa said:

Pantheon Massacres:

1: Please increase the frequency of Pantheon Massacres. These events are a lot of fun, and don't come around enough. 

2: Please have Pantheon Massacres run (from time to time) over weekends as well. In the past they always took place during the week days. Many are working during the week and/or have less free time available then and are missing out.

Hello, Archon! Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Unfortunately, we don't plan to make changes in this feature in the near future. 
Aug 25, 2017, 15:1908/25/17
03/01/16
DrMare said:

Why don't you give an extra option for buying drachmas and packages where your friends can buy you drachmas or packages.

Hi there! Could you please explain everything in more details? 
Aug 25, 2017, 15:2008/25/17
03/01/16
paulyale said:

I would like to see Plarium come up with a corner tower or wall piece in fortifications, to close that ugly gap in the lower front corner where the walls and/or towers should meet .  It would also be nice to have a wall or tower section available to close that small gap between the fortifications and the mountain in the upper left section. We also need new decor items and higher value decor items to freshen up the look of one's city... Thanks.,..
Hi there! As far as I know, we don't plan to add new building elements. 
Aug 25, 2017, 19:4608/25/17
01/22/16

Alina Bright said:

DrMare said:

Hi there! Could you please explain everything in more details? 

For example: Everything would be the same only that you would have an additional place at the market where is it saying ''make a favour'' and when you click on that tab there would be different options for buying drachmas and packages similarly like you get every day for your city.The only difference would be that those drachmas and packages offers for friends would be always the same they won't change like those which you get for your city and it doesn't matter if you already bought a few offers for your friends, because the offers would always stay the same.

Aug 26, 2017, 04:0808/26/17
01/22/16
You could also give an option where the player changes the artisans for drachmas, because when you upgrade all buildings you don't need anymore any artisans especially if you buy three additional therefore it would be useful if the player can change the artisans for drachmas not for full price, but at least half of the original price.
Aug 27, 2017, 17:3208/27/17
08/22/15

1) Add a new Walls/Towers(sentry) upgrade that will affect/detect Greek Assassins (lower their damage , alert about their arrival like at least 1 minute prior). Or add a counter unit for the Greek Assassins , "Political Defender ?" :)

2) Increase rewards for the events , or lower required points at all stages (no need to give details , just DO IT ! ) :)

3) Alert/Notification for incoming attacks on Capital ( Take even real life scenario in consideration , you don't really expect a capital to get instantly attacked by surprise ).

4) Cap maximum daily spending of real money (not something a mega super greedy company like plarium may consider but still have to say it)

5) Make the revival discount/event (75% reduction) like maximum 1 time per month ( I'm sure coiners and plarium will love me for this one ).

Tons of ideas left but pointless to spend more time for a s.. company

Aug 28, 2017, 11:1108/28/17
09/17/15
Poncho said:

I repeat, the Greek killers no longer have the power they had before, they kill 10% of what they used to kill

If you mean Offense, then you may have miscalculated the losses a bit, since PAs kill 12600 of Offensive power in that case. not Defensive power (which would result in greater losses).
Aug 28, 2017, 11:1408/28/17
09/17/15

tsunwu85rsa said:

Pantheon Massacres:

Hi! 

1) We used to launch them more often, but players were complaining that they can't keep their positions on the Global Map anymore, and they asked us to decrease their frequency. And that's what we did :)

2) We launch the Massacre on weekdays, because we have a lot of other great Tournaments scheduled for weekends ;) Moreover, we want to keep an eye on how the Massacre runs, since it's a rare event, and we need to be at work and make sure that everything runs smooth.
Aug 28, 2017, 11:5908/28/17
09/17/15

DrMare said:

For example: Everything would be the same only that you would have an additional place at the market where is it saying ''make a favour'' and when you click on that tab there would be different options for buying drachmas and packages similarly like you get every day for your city.The only difference would be that those drachmas and packages offers for friends would be always the same they won't change like those which you get for your city and it doesn't matter if you already bought a few offers for your friends, because the offers would always stay the same.

It's an interesting idea, and I actually know some games, which allow buying in-game currency as a gift. However, we don't have this option in our games. And I'm not sure that we'll ever implement it, since it's a very complicated task.

I would like to hear more opinions from players before passing this one to our devs, since they will certainly ask me how many players request this :)

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.