This topic is closed

Your Suggestions - 2

466 Replies
Xena
19 February, 2017, 1:33 PM UTC

1OldTrekkie said:

Suggestion: Make it possible to  "cut and paste" from private messages or chat to a specific online translator and vice versa? Many of us have friends in the game that do not speak the same language, and it is time-consuming to copy a message from "messages" , re-write it on the translator,  translate it to your language,  translate a reply to the message in their language and copy it ,  then re-write it on the message board. If we could just Copy and paste, it would be much better and your people could even select which translator could be used (i.e.  "Google Translate" etc.) if you wanted.

That is already an option in game messages.

http://prntscr.com/eaoab1

If you move your mouse on the message you get the copy option and the delete option.

When you click on the copy option the message that was sent to you will be copied (along with the name of the person that sent it to you) and you can go straight to the translator to see what it means. All you have to do is delete the name of the person that sent it to you from the translation.

Same applies to messages you have sent to others too. 

If you want to translate your message to another language you do the same procedure that I mentioned above!  

And if you want to send a message to someone after you have translated it all you have to do is copy and paste it to the in-game messages.

You can copy and paste it by selecting the message you want to send http://prntscr.com/eaocxa, then right click on the copy option (or press the Ctrl and C buttons at the same time) and then paste it on the in-game message by pressing the Ctrl and V buttons at the same time. Unfortunately there isn't any paste option on the in game messages that's why you need to use the buttons if you don't want to write your message again! 

Warrior Princess
UTC +2:00
Tonaya
19 February, 2017, 5:29 PM UTC

Xena,you could use some other color,black is hard to see on this background ^^

Tonaya 
UTC +0:00
elias
19 February, 2017, 5:35 PM UTC

Buenas, se supone que los zapadores empiezan a reparar Torres y la estatua de Hermes nada más recibir el ataque.

Porque mis 5 zapadores no empiezan a trabajar hasta que no conecto ?

Sugerencia : los zapadores tendrían que empezar a trabajar nada más que las torres han sido destruidas y tendrían que reparar y mejorar automáticamente el templo de Hermes.

siempre pensando
Xena
19 February, 2017, 10:29 PM UTC
Tonaya said:

Tonaya 
I'll keep that in mind next time Tonaya! 
Warrior Princess
Bye
20 February, 2017, 9:25 AM UTC

Xena said:

Tonaya said:

Tonaya 

On the upside, it does make her seem mysterious :-)

"The Shadow Knows!"
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
20 February, 2017, 9:57 AM UTC
Buenas, se supone que los zapadores empiezan a reparar Torres y la estatua de Hermes nada más recibir el ataque.
Sugerencia : los zapadores tendrían que empezar a trabajar nada más que las torres han sido destruidas y tendrían que reparar y mejorar automáticamente el templo de Hermes.

Automatically doesn't mean when you're offline. It means that you don't need to click on them to be repaired when you login.

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Xena
20 February, 2017, 2:16 PM UTC
Diomedes said:

Xena said:

Tonaya said:

Tonaya 

"The Shadow Knows!"
Hahahaha yes I seem very mysterious Dio 
Warrior Princess
elias
20 February, 2017, 3:29 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Automatically doesn't mean when you're offline. It means that you don't need to click on them to be repaired when you login.

SUGERENCIA , ya que se pagan que trabajen aunque uno no esté conectado

siempre pensando
Tonaya
21 February, 2017, 2:59 AM UTC

Diomedes said:

Xena said:

Tonaya said:

Tonaya 

"The Shadow Knows!"

thats why i ask for her coordinates,Tonaya like mysterious ^^

to stay on topic,i suggest to Alyona to use red color when she decline my suggestions,white declined is unusual for me 8)

ps maybe there is an answer:

http://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/entertainment-community/32543_1-000-minotaurs-/2

Tonaya on topic 

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
21 February, 2017, 11:11 AM UTC
elias said:

Unfortunately, we will not change their mechanics.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Bye
21 February, 2017, 11:33 AM UTC

elias said:

Why does this remind me of my dept. colleagues when I'm not in. ;-)
elias
25 February, 2017, 9:30 AM UTC

elias said:

La leyenda del zapador dice " repara automáticamente las torres y el templo de Hermes ... " Y eso no es cierto

siempre pensando
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
27 February, 2017, 10:43 AM UTC
elias said:

elias said:

La leyenda del zapador dice " repara automáticamente las torres y el templo de Hermes ... " Y eso no es cierto

Once you log in :) So you don't need to click on them.
elias
27 February, 2017, 12:15 PM UTC

elias said:

elias said:

Once you log in :) So you don't need to click on them.

buenos dias, aqui la leyenda del zapador.

http://prntscr.com/edy0vq

lo dice bien claro.

si tengo que estar conectado entonces no sirve de nada, simplemente hace que no tengas que dar 20 veces al raton una en cada torre y eso no es ser automatico

siempre pensando
Tonaya
28 February, 2017, 4:34 AM UTC

just to answer to Alyona why i think it is  impossible to change anything from here:

2f) Why do you think it's impossible? It is possible. Check the topics in this thread and you'll see how many suggestions were accepted and even implemented.

simple:because you didnt accept any of my suggestions. they were all declined,with BIG RED DECLINED . i am,maybe one of the most active players on this forum,i had a lot suggestions,all declined,all of them.

answers:Tonaya look here and you will find answers why your suggestions are declined,or Tonaya look there.....or Tonaya close your eays .....

so where ever i look i see BIG RED DECLINED

all my suggestions are similar,they have few things in common:

1.speed up troop build time,so we can build some decent number of troops while we are still alive

2.change back the game like it was before,so all players can play

3.all changes in last year favor coiners,it is all about money

4.if you coin enough,you are someone in this game,if you dont,you are no one 

5.non coiners cant compete with coiners

6.you made huge unbalance between coiners and non coiners

suggestion:maybe if you make new server for coiners and vip players? all to go there,and we poor regular player to stay here so we can play game too?

or just tell us honestly:sorry,if you cant coin,dont play game,i will first delete my 920 day account

Tonaya

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
28 February, 2017, 11:17 AM UTC
elias said:

buenos dias, aqui la leyenda del zapador.

http://prntscr.com/edy0vq

lo dice bien claro.

si tengo que estar conectado entonces no sirve de nada, simplemente hace que no tengas que dar 20 veces al raton una en cada torre y eso no es ser automatico

I understand your frustration, but that's exactly how this feature works. Its mechanics was designed to make your gameplay easier. You don't have to click on each structure to start repearing it. 
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
28 February, 2017, 11:21 AM UTC
Tonaya said:

just to answer to Alyona why i think it is  impossible to change anything from here:

2f) Why do you think it's impossible? It is possible. Check the topics in this thread and you'll see how many suggestions were accepted and even implemented.

simple:because you didnt accept any of my suggestions. they were all declined,with BIG RED DECLINED . i am,maybe one of the most active players on this forum,i had a lot suggestions,all declined,all of them.

answers:Tonaya look here and you will find answers why your suggestions are declined,or Tonaya look there.....or Tonaya close your eays .....

so where ever i look i see BIG RED DECLINED

all my suggestions are similar,they have few things in common:

1.speed up troop build time,so we can build some decent number of troops while we are still alive

2.change back the game like it was before,so all players can play

3.all changes in last year favor coiners,it is all about money

4.if you coin enough,you are someone in this game,if you dont,you are no one 

5.non coiners cant compete with coiners

6.you made huge unbalance between coiners and non coiners

suggestion:maybe if you make new server for coiners and vip players? all to go there,and we poor regular player to stay here so we can play game too?

or just tell us honestly:sorry,if you cant coin,dont play game,i will first delete my 920 day account

Tonaya

I have already suggested you to check the "Which suggestions we (do not) accept" thread. All suggestions that require major changes to game mechanics or balance will not be considered by devs.
Vekk
1 March, 2017, 7:57 PM UTC

Don't know if it's already posted or not. What i'm missing the most in this game is a kind of forum/topic board for coalitions.

You can only discuss attacks in chat, which sometimes is hard to explain. You can't even show them battle reports. Or how many troops a certain enemy has... 

Every announcement of a leader has to be sended in private message, you can't organise an attack in a chatroom,... do i need to continue ? 

One of the keys of having fun in a game is communication with other members. I played for years Grepolis and overthere this was much better integrated. 

UTC +8:00
Bye
1 March, 2017, 9:34 PM UTC

Vekk said:

Don't know if it's already posted or not. What i'm missing the most in this game is a kind of forum/topic board for coalitions.

You can only discuss attacks in chat, which sometimes is hard to explain. You can't even show them battle reports. Or how many troops a certain enemy has... 

Every announcement of a leader has to be sended in private message, you can't organise an attack in a chatroom,... do i need to continue ? 

One of the keys of having fun in a game is communication with other members. I played for years Grepolis and overthere this was much better integrated. 

Good evening Vekk,

it's a topic that comes up often at MMOG's and sometimes I too wish for it, but seeing the many tools available from 3rd paries such as Skype, TS, FB, G+ and so many more, including forum and chat hosters, it's probably better if game foundries stick to what they do best and don't get into the business providing chat and messaging platforms. 

Cheers, P.

Zenekin
3 March, 2017, 1:17 AM UTC

Hello to all, I would like to suggest the following:

1) Increase the number of contacts that players have. Now we have 200 max contacts and it would be a great idea for this number to increase in order to increase the number of inactive cities that we can store and raid. (Clarification: the increase in this contact should not be done through the purchase of drachmas. Enough drachmas are already asked from players in order to develop  their cities faster as a result).

2) Number of total Defence that exists in the Pantheons and capitals. This information should only be available to Polemarchs and Hegemon only. It will make our lives so much easier. 

Thank you for your time.

UTC +3:00
1780785 users registered; 48422 topics; 287355 posts; our newest member:lacelltorrence