Moderators wanted!
Comments
Feb 19, 2017, 17:2902/19/17
08/21/14

Xena,you could use some other color,black is hard to see on this background ^^

Tonaya 
Feb 19, 2017, 17:3502/19/17
10/15/15

Buenas, se supone que los zapadores empiezan a reparar Torres y la estatua de Hermes nada más recibir el ataque.

Porque mis 5 zapadores no empiezan a trabajar hasta que no conecto ?

Sugerencia : los zapadores tendrían que empezar a trabajar nada más que las torres han sido destruidas y tendrían que reparar y mejorar automáticamente el templo de Hermes.

Feb 19, 2017, 22:2902/19/17
11/17/16
Tonaya said:

Tonaya 
I'll keep that in mind next time Tonaya! 
Feb 20, 2017, 09:2502/20/17

Xena said:

Tonaya said:

Tonaya 

On the upside, it does make her seem mysterious :-)

"The Shadow Knows!"
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Feb 20, 2017, 09:5702/20/17
Feb 20, 2017, 09:59(edited)
09/17/15
Buenas, se supone que los zapadores empiezan a reparar Torres y la estatua de Hermes nada más recibir el ataque.
Sugerencia : los zapadores tendrían que empezar a trabajar nada más que las torres han sido destruidas y tendrían que reparar y mejorar automáticamente el templo de Hermes.

Automatically doesn't mean when you're offline. It means that you don't need to click on them to be repaired when you login.

Feb 20, 2017, 14:1602/20/17
Feb 20, 2017, 14:16(edited)
11/17/16
Diomedes said:

Xena said:

Tonaya said:

Tonaya 

"The Shadow Knows!"
Hahahaha yes I seem very mysterious Dio 
Feb 20, 2017, 15:2902/20/17
10/15/15

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Automatically doesn't mean when you're offline. It means that you don't need to click on them to be repaired when you login.

SUGERENCIA , ya que se pagan que trabajen aunque uno no esté conectado

Feb 21, 2017, 02:5902/21/17
08/21/14

Diomedes said:

Xena said:

Tonaya said:

Tonaya 

"The Shadow Knows!"

thats why i ask for her coordinates,Tonaya like mysterious ^^

to stay on topic,i suggest to Alyona to use red color when she decline my suggestions,white declined is unusual for me 8)

ps maybe there is an answer:

http://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/entertainment-community/32543_1-000-minotaurs-/2

Tonaya on topic 

Feb 21, 2017, 11:1102/21/17
09/17/15
elias said:

Unfortunately, we will not change their mechanics.
Feb 21, 2017, 11:3302/21/17

elias said:

Why does this remind me of my dept. colleagues when I'm not in. ;-)
Feb 25, 2017, 09:3002/25/17
10/15/15

elias said:

La leyenda del zapador dice " repara automáticamente las torres y el templo de Hermes ... " Y eso no es cierto

Feb 27, 2017, 10:4302/27/17
09/17/15
elias said:

elias said:

La leyenda del zapador dice " repara automáticamente las torres y el templo de Hermes ... " Y eso no es cierto

Once you log in :) So you don't need to click on them.
Feb 27, 2017, 12:1502/27/17
Feb 27, 2017, 12:18(edited)
10/15/15

elias said:

elias said:

Once you log in :) So you don't need to click on them.

buenos dias, aqui la leyenda del zapador.

http://prntscr.com/edy0vq

lo dice bien claro.

si tengo que estar conectado entonces no sirve de nada, simplemente hace que no tengas que dar 20 veces al raton una en cada torre y eso no es ser automatico

Feb 28, 2017, 04:3402/28/17
08/21/14

just to answer to Alyona why i think it is  impossible to change anything from here:

2f) Why do you think it's impossible? It is possible. Check the topics in this thread and you'll see how many suggestions were accepted and even implemented.

simple:because you didnt accept any of my suggestions. they were all declined,with BIG RED DECLINED . i am,maybe one of the most active players on this forum,i had a lot suggestions,all declined,all of them.

answers:Tonaya look here and you will find answers why your suggestions are declined,or Tonaya look there.....or Tonaya close your eays .....

so where ever i look i see BIG RED DECLINED

all my suggestions are similar,they have few things in common:

1.speed up troop build time,so we can build some decent number of troops while we are still alive

2.change back the game like it was before,so all players can play

3.all changes in last year favor coiners,it is all about money

4.if you coin enough,you are someone in this game,if you dont,you are no one 

5.non coiners cant compete with coiners

6.you made huge unbalance between coiners and non coiners

suggestion:maybe if you make new server for coiners and vip players? all to go there,and we poor regular player to stay here so we can play game too?

or just tell us honestly:sorry,if you cant coin,dont play game,i will first delete my 920 day account

Tonaya

Feb 28, 2017, 11:1702/28/17
09/17/15
elias said:

buenos dias, aqui la leyenda del zapador.

http://prntscr.com/edy0vq

lo dice bien claro.

si tengo que estar conectado entonces no sirve de nada, simplemente hace que no tengas que dar 20 veces al raton una en cada torre y eso no es ser automatico

I understand your frustration, but that's exactly how this feature works. Its mechanics was designed to make your gameplay easier. You don't have to click on each structure to start repearing it. 
Feb 28, 2017, 11:2102/28/17
09/17/15
Tonaya said:

just to answer to Alyona why i think it is  impossible to change anything from here:

2f) Why do you think it's impossible? It is possible. Check the topics in this thread and you'll see how many suggestions were accepted and even implemented.

simple:because you didnt accept any of my suggestions. they were all declined,with BIG RED DECLINED . i am,maybe one of the most active players on this forum,i had a lot suggestions,all declined,all of them.

answers:Tonaya look here and you will find answers why your suggestions are declined,or Tonaya look there.....or Tonaya close your eays .....

so where ever i look i see BIG RED DECLINED

all my suggestions are similar,they have few things in common:

1.speed up troop build time,so we can build some decent number of troops while we are still alive

2.change back the game like it was before,so all players can play

3.all changes in last year favor coiners,it is all about money

4.if you coin enough,you are someone in this game,if you dont,you are no one 

5.non coiners cant compete with coiners

6.you made huge unbalance between coiners and non coiners

suggestion:maybe if you make new server for coiners and vip players? all to go there,and we poor regular player to stay here so we can play game too?

or just tell us honestly:sorry,if you cant coin,dont play game,i will first delete my 920 day account

Tonaya

I have already suggested you to check the "Which suggestions we (do not) accept" thread. All suggestions that require major changes to game mechanics or balance will not be considered by devs.
Mar 1, 2017, 19:5703/01/17
07/29/14

Don't know if it's already posted or not. What i'm missing the most in this game is a kind of forum/topic board for coalitions.

You can only discuss attacks in chat, which sometimes is hard to explain. You can't even show them battle reports. Or how many troops a certain enemy has... 

Every announcement of a leader has to be sended in private message, you can't organise an attack in a chatroom,... do i need to continue ? 

One of the keys of having fun in a game is communication with other members. I played for years Grepolis and overthere this was much better integrated. 

Mar 1, 2017, 21:3403/01/17

Vekk said:

Don't know if it's already posted or not. What i'm missing the most in this game is a kind of forum/topic board for coalitions.

You can only discuss attacks in chat, which sometimes is hard to explain. You can't even show them battle reports. Or how many troops a certain enemy has... 

Every announcement of a leader has to be sended in private message, you can't organise an attack in a chatroom,... do i need to continue ? 

One of the keys of having fun in a game is communication with other members. I played for years Grepolis and overthere this was much better integrated. 

Good evening Vekk,

it's a topic that comes up often at MMOG's and sometimes I too wish for it, but seeing the many tools available from 3rd paries such as Skype, TS, FB, G+ and so many more, including forum and chat hosters, it's probably better if game foundries stick to what they do best and don't get into the business providing chat and messaging platforms. 

Cheers, P.

Mar 3, 2017, 01:1703/03/17

Hello to all, I would like to suggest the following:

1) Increase the number of contacts that players have. Now we have 200 max contacts and it would be a great idea for this number to increase in order to increase the number of inactive cities that we can store and raid. (Clarification: the increase in this contact should not be done through the purchase of drachmas. Enough drachmas are already asked from players in order to develop  their cities faster as a result).

2) Number of total Defence that exists in the Pantheons and capitals. This information should only be available to Polemarchs and Hegemon only. It will make our lives so much easier. 

Thank you for your time.

Mar 3, 2017, 07:2003/03/17
08/04/14
The Roman warriors are a little too cheap in my opinion. They reneder the cirta/sidon/tyre/carthage/genoa units completely useless. And I know you can purchase them with drachmas, but can't purchase Roman units with drahmas, but I still think that the player should have a harder time choosing wether they want to hire the gladiator or the Sidionion Pikeman. Maybe make them more expesive, or more time-consuming to summon, or make the offensive units less powerful in terms of defense and the defensive units less powerful in terms of offense. 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.