Your Suggestions - 2

386 Replies
landi
31 May, 2017, 3:47 PM UTC

scythian marauders used to be  a great troop. but recent changes in unit+city defense , plus the rise in strength of def troops has left them behind. they now suffer huge losses /

i see no reason why u could not introduce an agreement for this  troop . in order to restore its foemer value
UTC +2:00
RIX
31 May, 2017, 7:54 PM UTC

The veterancy history should be a separate tab that shows the history in chronological order from all your pans.  It's much better for ori officer's to monitor player usage daily to catch abusers or discrepancy.


You're welcome ;)
A T H E N A
UTC -5:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
1 June, 2017, 9:01 AM UTC
landi said:

scythian marauders used to be  a great troop. but recent changes in unit+city defense , plus the rise in strength of def troops has left them behind. they now suffer huge losses /

i see no reason why u could not introduce an agreement for this  troop . in order to restore its foemer value
You shouldn't use them if City is defended ;)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
1 June, 2017, 9:01 AM UTC
RIX said:

The veterancy history should be a separate tab that shows the history in chronological order from all your pans.  It's much better for ori officer's to monitor player usage daily to catch abusers or discrepancy.


You're welcome ;)
Please take some screenshots to illustrate it.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
solnicko
1 June, 2017, 3:23 PM UTC

TOPIC: the latest update shows to all coal 's members the exact amount of inactivity's day for each player.


-I find fhis feature useful in coalision management but:

-i believe that those information should be reserved to the hege+polemarchs just like the individual stats tab about troops.

The current situation allow newby to have a quick shot over the ranking of a coalision an than suddendly leave the coal and report to the next one.  
LCCD
UTC +2:00
RIX
1 June, 2017, 4:10 PM UTC

This is the history tab in each individual pantheon:


 When you have multiple pantheons, you must scour each individual pantheon and keep track of each transaction in chronological order. so if a member pulls from several pantheons daily, you have to write everything down.  So what I am proposing is that all ori activity be on just one page in chronological order and totals pulled by each individual.  Could save hours of time


A T H E N A
UTC -5:00
landi
1 June, 2017, 8:38 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

landi said:

scythian marauders used to be  a great troop. but recent changes in unit+city defense , plus the rise in strength of def troops has left them behind. they now suffer huge losses /

i see no reason why u could not introduce an agreement for this  troop . in order to restore its foemer value
You shouldn't use them if City is defended ;)

UTC +2:00
landi
1 June, 2017, 8:41 PM UTC
thankyou but i had picked up that information after playing for awhile:) but losing themto city walls  is a definite weakening of their ability . the point was that they are in comparative terms weaker  than they were before.
UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
2 June, 2017, 9:15 AM UTC
solnicko said:

TOPIC: the latest update shows to all coal 's members the exact amount of inactivity's day for each player.


-I find fhis feature useful in coalision management but:

-i believe that those information should be reserved to the hege+polemarchs just like the individual stats tab about troops.

The current situation allow newby to have a quick shot over the ranking of a coalision an than suddendly leave the coal and report to the next one.  
Keep your Coalition active. This information has always been available to all players. If you are afraid of Spies, work on your Coa activity. Your teammates must know who is active and who is not. Moreover, this information has always been obvious ;) You just couldn't know the exact offline time.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
2 June, 2017, 9:16 AM UTC
RIX said:

This is the history tab in each individual pantheon:


 When you have multiple pantheons, you must scour each individual pantheon and keep track of each transaction in chronological order. so if a member pulls from several pantheons daily, you have to write everything down.  So what I am proposing is that all ori activity be on just one page in chronological order and totals pulled by each individual.  Could save hours of time


So it should be a tab in Embassy?
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
2 June, 2017, 9:23 AM UTC
landi said:

thankyou but i had picked up that information after playing for awhile:) but losing themto city walls  is a definite weakening of their ability . the point was that they are in comparative terms weaker  than they were before.
They were designed to be weak. They have some other strong sides :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
elzorzal2323
2 June, 2017, 3:49 PM UTC

Denis (Plarium Support Center | Browser Games)

   

en stromfall plarium y sus premios son miserables lo unico que hacen es que la ligas mas fuerte se hagan mas fuertes aun porque a ellos lo premios con muchisimo zafiros y tropas ,mientra que a los que pierden le pagan con poquitos zafiros y tropas 

https://prnt.sc/fcx3nj

esto me sale revivir todo lo perdido

http://prntscr.com/fcx361

es imposible que una liga media tenga una almera en este juego la verdad una cagada no se puedo ir contra sus billeteras como la liga lord the black roses

http://prntscr.com/fcwzge
http://prntscr.com/fcwzks
http://prntscr.com/fcwzoj
http://prntscr.com/fcwzth

En los cb ( campo de batallas) es mas la cantidad de tropas que se pierde que la que se gana ,la verdad no sirbe hacer cb.

Los caserios es imposible de hacer porque no duras ni un segundo alli ,tambien el los de reliquias no duras nada alli asi que nadie casi lo hace porque las ligas grandes no te dejan estan ni un segundo ali,una cagada realmente.

Si queres mejorar el juego deberias las ligas grande permitir que las ligas medianas tengan una almera,en vez de ellas tener 9 o 10 de ellas,en los cb los premios deberian ser mas acorde a la cantidad de tropas que se pierde ,el tiempo en creacion de unidades deberia demorar menos porque se demora mucho en la recuperacion de tropas ,los eventos pvp etc no deben ser tan seguido porque no alcansas a recuperar tropas de un pvp al otro,

en los premios de pvp deberian dar unidades ofensivas y defensivas ,porque cuando uno hace pvp pierde ambas tropas y eso que dan a elegir es una mierda tambien,porque en los pvp se pierden ambas unidades ,deberiam dejar combrar ambas sin tener que elegir

las ofertas de compras de tropas y zafiros estan siempre arriba de 9.9 dolares es muchisimo dinero para quienes ganan poca plata en los laburos o trabajos,deberian ser mas baratas con buena cantidad de tropas y zafiros ,digamos unos 20 mil zafiros y las tropas que ustedes consideren ,

en los premios de cofres que cuestan 100 zafiros ,alli tambien es una mierda porque siempre ganan las ligas grandes esos premios nunca las ligas que estan comenzando siempre el sorteo faborece ligas grandes 

UTC +7:00
morteeee
Moderator
2 June, 2017, 5:44 PM UTC

could the Hegemons be allowed to raise more than one attack request please, this is a great feature and could be of real benefit to teams 


also can attack requests be restricted to whichever rank the Hegemon allows, would stop idiots joining your team, creating attack requests to start trouble then leaving 
History is written by the victors
UTC +1:00
elias
2 June, 2017, 7:56 PM UTC

Buenas noches Alyona, ya que no se implementará dos colas de producción ( ataque y defensa a la vez ) propongo que la aplicación de pergaminos aumente hasta conseguir mínimo una reducción del 50 por ciento en la creación de la tropa.

Saludos



siempre pensando
UTC +2:00
RIX
3 June, 2017, 2:39 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


RIX said:




So it should be a tab in Embassy?

This is what each individual pantheon looks like now:  



The problem is these same players may have pulled from multiple pans each day.  So my ori officers have to go into each pan, then veterancy tab and then record who took what from each pan.  Just to be sure abuse isn't there.  It's painful.


Yes we can add it to the embassy and it is in chronological order in terms of date BUT shows each individual members TOTAL pull for that date from all pans.


This way, the ori officer looks at the date and see's everyone's total rather than write down everything from every pan and then having to add everything up by hand.


So it would be:

02/06

Rix 8000

Lordbass 7460

Jules 3300


And that is their total pull from all pans that day.


Please pm me if you need more data. or.. for 100k drachma I'll give you my login to look for yourself 

A T H E N A
UTC -5:00
pilaadr
3 June, 2017, 7:42 PM UTC
The walls and gates - it should be possible to upgrade/update them as well, like the towers. Another think is that one should be in control of his inventory - the discard should apply to the items in inventory as well, like in the coffers case. In the end, I must make the decision to keep/dismantle an item or to discard the item, not to be obliged to dismantle it.
UTC +1:00
Zsolt Antal
5 June, 2017, 10:59 AM UTC

you guys should take  some notes from the  admins of vikings :war of clans .. how to manage an maintenance .. an announce in game with  an message before the maintenance ..and also after the maintanace ..an little gifts of some  boosts or something like 10 drachmas to all players  for incovenience (FOR EXAMPLE TODAY  http://imgur.com/OO0GJnO  ON \VIKINGS )..and also listen to the players and don't put   youre fist  in  theirs mounth and banned them only because they  express  theirs complaints ... because  we can't share with others like you suggest  because they don't  intrested about  our opinions and don't give viabile explications  at what happeneed..when u know what  u do ...and  also don't answers for days /weeks 

UTC +3:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
6 June, 2017, 8:29 AM UTC

elzorzal2323 said:


Denis (Plarium Support Center | Browser Games)

   

en stromfall plarium y sus premios son miserables lo unico que hacen es que la ligas mas fuerte se hagan mas fuertes aun porque a ellos lo premios con muchisimo zafiros y tropas ,mientra que a los que pierden le pagan con poquitos zafiros y tropas 

https://prnt.sc/fcx3nj

esto me sale revivir todo lo perdido

http://prntscr.com/fcx361

es imposible que una liga media tenga una almera en este juego la verdad una cagada no se puedo ir contra sus billeteras como la liga lord the black roses

http://prntscr.com/fcwzge
http://prntscr.com/fcwzks
http://prntscr.com/fcwzoj
http://prntscr.com/fcwzth

En los cb ( campo de batallas) es mas la cantidad de tropas que se pierde que la que se gana ,la verdad no sirbe hacer cb.

Los caserios es imposible de hacer porque no duras ni un segundo alli ,tambien el los de reliquias no duras nada alli asi que nadie casi lo hace porque las ligas grandes no te dejan estan ni un segundo ali,una cagada realmente.

Si queres mejorar el juego deberias las ligas grande permitir que las ligas medianas tengan una almera,en vez de ellas tener 9 o 10 de ellas,en los cb los premios deberian ser mas acorde a la cantidad de tropas que se pierde ,el tiempo en creacion de unidades deberia demorar menos porque se demora mucho en la recuperacion de tropas ,los eventos pvp etc no deben ser tan seguido porque no alcansas a recuperar tropas de un pvp al otro,

en los premios de pvp deberian dar unidades ofensivas y defensivas ,porque cuando uno hace pvp pierde ambas tropas y eso que dan a elegir es una mierda tambien,porque en los pvp se pierden ambas unidades ,deberiam dejar combrar ambas sin tener que elegir

las ofertas de compras de tropas y zafiros estan siempre arriba de 9.9 dolares es muchisimo dinero para quienes ganan poca plata en los laburos o trabajos,deberian ser mas baratas con buena cantidad de tropas y zafiros ,digamos unos 20 mil zafiros y las tropas que ustedes consideren ,

en los premios de cofres que cuestan 100 zafiros ,alli tambien es una mierda porque siempre ganan las ligas grandes esos premios nunca las ligas que estan comenzando siempre el sorteo faborece ligas grandes 

You know that we have regular Bank Offers and Special Offers with bonuses.

Special Offers appear according to a set algorithm which is constantly evolving. Several departments work on the development of that algorithm, and they rely on analytics data, marketing research and other information they receive through their research channels.

You can receive a cheap or an expensive Special Offer. it is chosen by that algorithm. Unfortunately, it’s not a part of the game our players can affect directly or pass suggestions about some changes to it. If you don’t like your current Offers or find them expensive, you can wait for better ones, and they will appear sooner or later. 

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
6 June, 2017, 8:29 AM UTC
morteeee said:

could the Hegemons be allowed to raise more than one attack request please, this is a great feature and could be of real benefit to teams 


also can attack requests be restricted to whichever rank the Hegemon allows, would stop idiots joining your team, creating attack requests to start trouble then leaving 
I will pass your suggestions to devs.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
6 June, 2017, 8:33 AM UTC
elias said:

Buenas noches Alyona, ya que no se implementará dos colas de producción ( ataque y defensa a la vez ) propongo que la aplicación de pergaminos aumente hasta conseguir mínimo una reducción del 50 por ciento en la creación de la tropa.

Saludos



We add new features that increase Unit training speed from time to time. However, we are unable to add a dramatic reduction due to the necessity to keep our game balanced.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1663464 users registered; 33854 topics; 252814 posts; our newest member:tracker