Your Suggestions - 2

Your Suggestions - 2

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
May 4, 2017, 08:0005/04/17

Ike said:

Have responses from the Mods ceased, or are week delays in responding typical? (I only started reading and posting here recently, so I don't know the protocols.)

Moderators don't have any control over the possible perceived merits or unimplementability of a suggestion. If I find a suggestion which I know has been either accepted or turned down in the past, I will advise accordingly, but beyond that, there isn't much for a moderator to do. On occasion, I'll second a suggestion, but my input carries no additional weight :-)

Alyona, as CM, comments much more often but I believe she's been off 3 or 4 days over the May Day weekend, she is sure to get around to catching up on the "Suggestion" threads for all the Plarium games.

If you need some input or have some question on some matter, please let me know.

Cheers
P.

May 4, 2017, 18:4105/04/17
02/27/17
thanks for the explanation.
May 5, 2017, 01:4305/05/17
05/20/15

Hello :)

Can not you change Spartan allegiance? Which lasts only 3 months and is reset to zero.

I think that the Spartan allegiance should last all the year to show the fidelity of the players and it should be more profitable than what one gains because it is a misery ...

Thank you for reading my message and kindly reply

Sorry if this is not the right place for this post

Joe92160

May 7, 2017, 15:1505/07/17
08/21/14

suggestion:

when we login,we need to wait 1 minute to see some spinning wheel,then to see what plarium want to sell us,and only after 1-2 minutes,you can be in your city,when game lag and your browser is full and you need to refresh.....those 1-2 minutes can kill all your troops if you sended raid,or attack something.....could you change that,so we can login fast and not to wait 2 minutes to see your offers,Alyona?

last night i couldnt login for hours,in log window some error......

Tonaya

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
May 8, 2017, 11:2505/08/17
09/17/15
Ike said:

Change the name of 'sketches' to 'blueprints'.

Well, at least I know this suggestion won't be turned down because of game play, lol. It's purely aesthetic. 'Sketches' just seem so worthless. I'd feel much better spending my drachmae on blueprints, which are actually needed to build most anything.

I can't speak of other languages much, but in French 'plans' or 'bleus tirages' would probably be better (but you'd need to check that with a native speaker).

Thank you.
Thank you for your feedback. We will pass it.
May 8, 2017, 11:2505/08/17
09/17/15
mad said:

ability to exchange any gold item on hand for another of equal value.
Declined. Game balance allows you to receive many Items as the reward. However, you will be unable to exchange them for something different.
May 8, 2017, 11:2705/08/17
09/17/15
Tonaya said:

suggestion number 1 million:

could you delete pantheon massacre? we dont want to play it,and more then that,we dont want to pay you 10% of our troops each time you feel like it.

could you play pantheon massacre on your plarium test server for plarium employees and moderators,play as much as you want,you dont need even to tell us how was it,hm? then you can share screenshots between yourselfs and tap each other shoulder saying: wow,it was an epic battle,no matter we lost almost all troops but it was WOW epic battle,wasnt that great,now we gonna need 1 year to rebuild just what we'v lost....but noooo,we are plarium employees,we dont need to wait 1 year to build those troops,we can just press magic button and POOF here they are,all troops alive,why?because we can,and poor,regular players,cant.

ps suggestion was to delete pantheon massacre,if someone didnt understand

Tonaya

Hi! It has been discussed before. massacre won't be cancelled. As our players desired, we started launching it a bit less frequently. But we are not planning to remove this Tournament from the schedule.
May 8, 2017, 11:3005/08/17
09/17/15
robert c. said:

Why not put the pant higher lvl to 10

Interesting idea. But it would require some major changes to game balance. Like Bonuses. We already have lots of bonuses in our game. And we can't add them without proper consideration :)
May 8, 2017, 11:3105/08/17
09/17/15
robert c. said:

You could put something similar to the fact that the whole colony gets a drachma and is parting

Could you please give more details? :)
May 8, 2017, 12:0105/08/17
09/17/15
chakrab said:

is there a way to cancel a troop in the training queue? I feel there should be a way to clear out the queue (bar the current training), so that we can train different units based on the situation and not wait for the queue to be fully trained. also at times i have clicked the wrong type and had to wait till it was done. 
Hi! Unfortunately, this suggestion was declined. Please be careful when you're planning your training queues.
May 8, 2017, 12:0205/08/17
09/17/15
Joe said:

Hello :)

Can not you change Spartan allegiance? Which lasts only 3 months and is reset to zero.

I think that the Spartan allegiance should last all the year to show the fidelity of the players and it should be more profitable than what one gains because it is a misery ...

Thank you for reading my message and kindly reply

Sorry if this is not the right place for this post

Joe92160

Hi! No major changes are planned for now. however, we may reconsider rewards.
May 8, 2017, 12:0405/08/17
09/17/15
Tonaya said:

suggestion:

when we login,we need to wait 1 minute to see some spinning wheel,then to see what plarium want to sell us,and only after 1-2 minutes,you can be in your city,when game lag and your browser is full and you need to refresh.....those 1-2 minutes can kill all your troops if you sended raid,or attack something.....could you change that,so we can login fast and not to wait 2 minutes to see your offers,Alyona?

last night i couldnt login for hours,in log window some error......

Tonaya

Hi! Those offers are loading fast if there are no other issues. If you're experiencing lags, you should submit a har file to Support.
May 8, 2017, 12:2905/08/17
09/17/15
when will you finally remove limit on buying bronze and timber ? 
May 8, 2017, 23:0605/08/17
02/27/17

For some reason I couldn't 'quote' your response about Spartan Allegiance, so just adding a new post. There is indeed something disappointing about having one's Allegiance reset after 3 months (not that I'm quite there yet myself, lol). Like being busted back to private after you've made sergeant.

Seems to me this could be fixed pretty easily with no game imbalance: 1) you could simply continue the reward given at 90 days every thirty days thereafter, but adjust that reward so it works out to no more that the average of the first three months' rewards; or 2) you could average the rewards of the first three months, and just give that bonus every 30 days, starting with the first 30.
May 9, 2017, 05:1805/09/17
May 9, 2017, 05:18(edited)
04/13/16
an pawn shop   where to trade some  useless  things  like caudeces silver   to golden caudeces , emporium gather  25 %  to 50 %   , city defense/offense 10 % to 20  %   and others 
May 10, 2017, 09:5005/10/17
09/17/15
VodkaRedBull said:

when will you finally remove limit on buying bronze and timber ? 
Unfortunately, we don't know when :)
May 10, 2017, 09:5405/10/17
09/17/15
Zsolt Antal said:

an pawn shop   where to trade some  useless  things  like caudeces silver   to golden caudeces , emporium gather  25 %  to 50 %   , city defense/offense 10 % to 20  %   and others 
We're planning to implement something similar.
May 10, 2017, 10:1505/10/17
09/17/15
Ike said:

For some reason I couldn't 'quote' your response about Spartan Allegiance, so just adding a new post. There is indeed something disappointing about having one's Allegiance reset after 3 months (not that I'm quite there yet myself, lol). Like being busted back to private after you've made sergeant.

Seems to me this could be fixed pretty easily with no game imbalance: 1) you could simply continue the reward given at 90 days every thirty days thereafter, but adjust that reward so it works out to no more that the average of the first three months' rewards; or 2) you could average the rewards of the first three months, and just give that bonus every 30 days, starting with the first 30.
Our developers have decided to leave the program as it is. The only thing that can be reconsidered is the rewards given each day. But Once you reach day 90, program will reset.
May 10, 2017, 17:4905/10/17
03/30/15

Unlike with missions, there is no records in display after the coalition tournament is over. That is important for coalitions to stimulate the players who contribute the most to these events that benefit coalitions immensely. But the currents plarium settings make this very difficult.As of now, you have to be able to make a screenshot  seconds before the end of the tournament, in order to see individual players' contributions.  I mean the picture when the top contributors are arranged. 

My suggestion is: 

Please, make it possible, at least for polemarchs, to see the ARRANGED (top to the bottom) individual  activities after a coalition tournament is over.  

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.