User ID: 698671
13 May, 2016, 1:39 PM UTC
Archons, welcome to the thread where we list the improvements suggested by our valued community that were introduced to the game.
Please read this thread before posting your own suggestion.
1. Emporia. Many players asked to remove the 1-hour limit on collecting Resources from Colonies. Besides, players were unable to collect Resources since high-level players were controlling all the Colonies; sometimes an entire Coalition would be defending one Colony.
The developers redesigned the concept altogether: they removed the 1-hour limit, divided players into several groups according to their level, and removed the possibility to reinforce Emporia.
2. New building levels. A lot of players were saying that their Artisans had nothing to do in the City.
The developers introduced new building levels. They decided not to overload the City with new buildings but to give players an opportunity to receive more bonuses from the existing ones.
3. Coalition Capital. We have received multiple messages saying that Pantheons are always captured and held by Top Coalitions while small Coalitions do not have an opportunity to develop and keep their members from moving to stronger Coalitions.
The developers designed Coalition Capitals that are available to each Coalition. It is free to build and allows for smaller Coalitions to have as much fun, as the bigger ones have with Pantheons. Additionally, the Coalition Capital provides players with nice bonuses.
4. The possibility to apply several Resource packs at once. Currently, our developers are considering the idea of making it possible to apply all Elixirs with one click.
5. The possibility to see bonuses from new building levels in the information window. When we released new levels of certain buildings, players were asking about the bonuses that each new level would provide.
We have added this information to all buildings that have new levels.
6. An increased amount of Orichalcum that can be gained at a Pantheons. From now on, players get triple the amount of Orichalcum on all Pantheons to speed up the process of veteranning Units.
7. Improvements in the PvE Tournament mechanics. Now you receive points for Xerxes's Units you have extinguished, not for the Position you have destroyed. Many high-level players have asked for this improvement because high-level Positions require too many Units and can be completed only in a few days or even weeks.
8. Add a boost to travel time to Emporia to Dominion bonuses.
9. More Tournaments. Now players can take part in up to 7 Tournaments on their list, whereas previously they could only participate in 3 . Many players did not receive points because they had 3 uncompleted Tournaments. You asked to fix this issue, and we did.
10. Remove the option to filter by distance in the Oracle. Our players have noticed that the travel time to Positions has been reduced, but the useless option still remained. We have removed it.
11. Add a Spartan Allegiance timer. It will show the time left to receiving the next reward for daily login to the game.
12. Add the possibility to apply all the rewards for Coalition Missions, Dominion status Items, and several boosts at the same time with just one click.
13. Mixing Elixirs. We made a major change to how you mix Elixirs. From now on, instead of having to mix each pair of Elixirs one by one, you can mix all similar pairs of Elixirs in a single action. To do this, simply go to the Sanctum of Asclepius, find the “Amphora Chamber” tab, and select Elixirs to mix. If you have multiple Elixirs of the same type, you will be prompted to mix either two or all of them.
14. From now on, you can copy the messages sent and received directly from the in-game Chat.
15. If you have been using Chat in the game, but have not performed any other in-game actions for more than 5 minutes, the game will no longer time-out.
16. From now on, Reports on attacks you launched against Positions will include not just information on how many enemy Units you destroyed, but also how many enemy Units in total were at the Position to begin with.
17. We have improved the notification system and added new notification settings.
18. Track your units. We’ve released an update to the Garrisons tracking interface to help you keep better track of your Units. Now you can view exactly how many Offensive and Defensive Units you have at locations throughout Hellas by going to the “Garrisons” tab.
19. From now on, you will be able to view exactly how many Units each of your fellow Coalition Members has committed to defend the Pantheons held by your Coalition. In order to see a full breakdown of your Coalition’s Pantheon Reinforcements, simply select the Pantheon you wish to view and open the "Garrison" tab. Please note that this feature is only available to Members ranked Metic or above.
20. From now on, whenever you are successful at a Persian Position of the maximum Level available to you, the next Persian Position you will receive is guaranteed to be of a higher Level!
21. From now on, you no longer have to log into the game each day in order to get your next Spartan Allegiance Reward! Your Spartan Allegiance Reward won't reset meaning you won’t have to start all over again!
- Notifications received while viewing the Map will no longer obstruct your view of the UI.
- You will now be notified when a Unit Training Queue has been completed and becomes available. This feature can be toggled on and off in your Notification Settings.
- The Pantheon interface now has a “Tracking History” button, accessible to those of the "Metic" Role and above. This feature allows you to keep track of Reinforcements that have been sent to the Pantheon. - suggested by Drag-Theseus, who receives 1000 Drachmas!
- Make buildings transparent in Edit mode - suggested by Antti Hartikka, who receives 1000 Drachmas!
- You can now track your total Coalition Capital Defense from the "Statistics" tab in the "My Coalition" interface.
- Add a reports filter for Capitals as we previously had for Pantheons. Suggested by Jezebel (Stormfall: Age of War), who receives 1000 Sapphires!
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium