Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Jan 6, 2017, 15:5201/06/17
Jan 6, 2017, 15:55(edited)
03/10/15

Fortuna said:

Fortuna said:

If you have at least 1 Item of any duration, it won't let you buy any more.

so my suggestion is that it changes as it is a `pitty, not to let the players buy products.... :-) and i am sure plarium loves us buying

see this way, you say if you ahve cheese it does not matter the type, you can not buy more cheese.... so if i got goat cheese but i need mozzarella, i can not buy mozarelly till i use all goat cheese? is not the same item they are similar, not the same.

we are suggesting you bring this matter to plarium for consultation and nt decline straight away, i would apreciate if you give it a thought as it has economical benefit for plarium... ;.)

Declined. This decision was made by our devs. And they have their reasons for such limits.

can you explain why developers decided not to ? and in that case they should change instead of saying same item, to put similar item or family item, as is not the same item. :-)

Its interested i see many experience players that come to make suggestions and they most of them get declined... 
Jan 6, 2017, 19:1201/06/17
Jan 10, 2017, 14:09(edited)
10/27/16

Bilateral blocking of messages should be applied, thus not benefiting one side like in my case where i can not reply to the player in question who sent me this: [18:24] ReiLeonidis.I.F.S. : my little beatch

Could you please give me more details?
Jan 7, 2017, 08:4601/07/17
Jan 10, 2017, 14:09(edited)
10/15/15

Would it be possible to do as other games do, to know the real ammount of days that someone has not log in game? "long ago" is quite wide as it can go from 4 days up to 3 years.

this will help leadership to a correct and better decision making.

Elias, Garcia & itosiris

Yes, we're planning to add this option.

Jan 9, 2017, 15:5201/09/17
07/04/16

Tonaya said:

you,people from plarium are really 'funny'(if i say right word post gonna be deleted),in last 7 days you gived few positions tournaments,few pvp tournaments,today:pantheon tournament,capital showdown tournament,and soon gonna start pantheon massacre....so what is wrong with you?are you normal people?with what players to play all that?with what troops,if you put troops build time so long,almost eternity to build smal number of troops,with maximum build time in academy+amphitheater and its still ETERNITY to build some decent number of troops.and all players complain about it,and you dont care at all.you changed game to PAY for PLAY,just like hilary clinton did,and we all see what happened with hilary,so you didnt learn anything.all of you should go to prison in Hague,because you deserved it.i really cant believe what with you plariums developers think,but i'm sure its not with brain,if it is brain,it is dameged 100% !!!! if i'm not in this game more then 2 years and got many friends in this game,i would say to you all to go to hell and delete my account!!! >:(

and you said about pantheon massacre is because you care for little coalition ,because they dont have pantheons and to give them a chance to capture one pantheon.it is all lies! free 90% revive is not what you want us to see,it is pay us 10% of your troops,so you must spend more money in game,if you are really so good and carry persons,you would put 100% free revive and then it wouldnt be pay us 10%!and what is the point some smaller coalition to capture pantheon,if they cant hold it safe?they will loose and pantheon and troops after 15 minutes.this is all manipulation and greed.pay to play,give us more money,more,more,MORE!!

i have one new suggestion:

one day in month,freedom of speech on forum,no violations of any plariums rules,free badmouthing,swearing,foulness,bad language...one day,only 24 hours,and then you could see what players think for real about your changes and how you

ruined this game,and maybe then all this complains you could understand.me,i would badmouth you ,game developers, 24 hours!

and i have proof what you think about players,how only coiners who give you money are important to you,and other players who dont coin so much are not important at all,only money!

here,vip program,sended to player who dont speak english,who didnt login 1 time on forum,but he coin and that is all what is needed to be in vip,coin,money,nothing else!

look :

http://prntscr.com/dlcybb

i'm to angry atm that if i type more i will brake my k-board!!!

shame,shame,shame on you plarium!! >:(

Tonaya

why is it that I have not received a invite into  this  vip club I have spent a considerable amount of money into this game and was not considered for this , For this insult I will use the power of social media to warn people of plarium and  its favoritism. you have  mistreated me for the last time . I will spend many days  working against what you strive to trick people into  for your gain and those you personally hand pick. good riddens   plarium  may your time in existence grow has short has your wisdom

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Jan 10, 2017, 14:0601/10/17
09/17/15

landmark28213 said:

why is it that I have not received a invite into  this  vip club I have spent a considerable amount of money into this game and was not considered for this , For this insult I will use the power of social media to warn people of plarium and  its favoritism. you have  mistreated me for the last time . I will spend many days  working against what you strive to trick people into  for your gain and those you personally hand pick. good riddens   plarium  may your time in existence grow has short has your wisdom

At the moment we cannot include all the players that meet these requirements as we are still developing this program.

Jan 11, 2017, 15:5601/11/17
11/30/15
Can you change the limit of messages officers can send to the coalition, its hard to give instructions and direct the coal in large battles with only 5 messages, this should be a relatively simple fix.
Jan 11, 2017, 16:2301/11/17
Jan 11, 2017, 16:24(edited)
03/10/15

actually blah blah has mention something really important, we are all conected externally via whatsup, skype, ts etc, because of the dificulties of communication in game.

1. the fact that there is no ingame forum as most games do.

2. the fact that messaging is quite limited, by the 5 group messages, by the limit in words, and the no option to save some (i am so tired of doing photos.... some days i think i suffer diogenes symdrom with sparta photos lol)

not only 5 group messages are limited, or the 600 words leave you with not enough, also the way to see them, makes you sometime miss old ones, if they come from the same person, as it jumps up and down.

any option that any of all this could be improved? 

Jan 11, 2017, 18:1801/11/17
11/30/15
Fortuna said:

actually blah blah has mention something really important, we are all conected externally via whatsup, skype, ts etc, because of the dificulties of communication in game.

1. the fact that there is no ingame forum as most games do.

2. the fact that messaging is quite limited, by the 5 group messages, by the limit in words, and the no option to save some (i am so tired of doing photos.... some days i think i suffer diogenes symdrom with sparta photos lol)

not only 5 group messages are limited, or the 600 words leave you with not enough, also the way to see them, makes you sometime miss old ones, if they come from the same person, as it jumps up and down.

any option that any of all this could be improved? 

agree with all you say.  the 5 message limit is easy to fix
Jan 12, 2017, 10:3901/12/17
09/17/15
blah blah blah said:

Can you change the limit of messages officers can send to the coalition, its hard to give instructions and direct the coal in large battles with only 5 messages, this should be a relatively simple fix.
Yes, we're planning to extend this limit drastically.
Jan 13, 2017, 01:3601/13/17
Jan 13, 2017, 09:45(edited)
08/21/14

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

blah blah blah said:

wow,some progress from plarium,congratulations ,good job plarium :)

could you use same for building troops time,same word DRASTICALLY? 

if i get another red declined i will start to cry ^^

Tonaya 

This suggestion was declined. Let's imagine a situation: You've lost all Units and now you need 2 months to rebuild to compete with others.

Even if we cut training time by 50%, you will still need 1 month to rebuild. Which is still too long. It's not 1 day as most of you would like to. And players would still be dissatisfied.

Moreover, if you build faster, it means that your rivals also build faster. So you can't take over and get an advantage of it - all players will rebuild as fast as you, and you will need to build more and more Units to compete with them. Which results in more time.

If we drastically change building time, it would be fair to change the price of Units as Drachmas are mostly designed to save your time. So if you need to spend twice less time, it would be fair to spend less Drachmas for it, right? 

And it would allow some players to buy even more Units than they can buy now. 

What does this mean for you? Even longer to build to compete with them. It's called inflation. Your Units will cost less in a fight. If you need 1 mil. now, you will need 2 mil after changes. Which still results in the same building time.

The balance of forces would be the same, you would need more Units for each fight, and you would still spend the same amount of time for building a competitive army. 

Some games have a different dynamics which includes 1-2 hour rebuild of a full army. But our game is using a different approach. You need to invest your time and spend Resources to build a large army. Sometimes it takes several months of building for a single epic strike. And such strikes are more epic and more exciting than everyday 10k hits. 

Jan 13, 2017, 10:4901/13/17
08/21/14

sorry Alyona,when i saw all those red letters and first word DECLINED my eyes are full with tears i cant read nothing,its all blurry

Tonaya

Jan 13, 2017, 14:4901/13/17
Jan 15, 2017, 17:55(edited)
11/29/15

Hi,

I would like Plarium to make it possible for us to move troops from one point to another, without having to return them to the city each time.

For example, if I have troops reinforcing one member of the coalition, and want to send those troops to another member, I currently have to recall them to my city first. It would be easier if we could send them directly. In real life troops do not always have to return to the city first. It would be a matter of putting in alternative coordinates for the destination.

I am sure that you must have somebody within Plarium who has more than one brain cell who could develop this for us.

Thanks.

After three days, I have had no reply to something which is basic common sense, it should be simple to put a "send to" button with coordinates, not just a "recall" button.

THIS HAS BEEN DECLINED BY PLARIUM, because they couldn't find somebody with more than one brain cell to implement it. Pus, they didn't even have the decency to comment on here and tell me so, it just appeared on the declined list. It is a good game, but they don't have any brains to see logical good ideas that work. 

Jan 14, 2017, 01:0401/14/17
Jan 16, 2017, 10:24(edited)
08/21/14

so you just copy/paste me for months here,Alyona?   >:(

Tonaya

Our official position on this matter wasn't changed, Tonaya. If someones submitted the same suggestion, he would get the same explanation regardless how many times he suggests that.
Jan 15, 2017, 16:5301/15/17
Jan 16, 2017, 10:25(edited)
11/29/15

I suggest, on top of my suggestion regarding troops movements, that plarium allow us to send GP's as resources to other members of our coalitions. This would help the coalitions grow stronger quicker. It does not affect the income of plarium because the only way to get GP's is to do events,  it just means people put more effort into events to help their teams.

Declined. All special Resources and Items are your personal gain and cannot be transferred to other players.
Jan 15, 2017, 23:4501/15/17
Jan 16, 2017, 10:35(edited)
03/09/16

Would be nice to see the coalition on the icon of the player who sends a friend request when opening my profile and accepting/declining the friend request.

So it is always a hassle to open the coa member page and searching if he/she is in our coalition or an 'outsider'

We're planning to add it.
Jan 16, 2017, 13:4001/16/17
Jan 17, 2017, 11:10(edited)
11/29/15

rob.dowdall said:

I suggest, on top of my suggestion regarding troops movements, that plarium allow us to send GP's as resources to other members of our coalitions. This would help the coalitions grow stronger quicker. It does not affect the income of plarium because the only way to get GP's is to do events,  it just means people put more effort into events to help their teams.

Declined. All special Resources and Items are your personal gain and cannot be transferred to other players.

I disagree with you declining this because, Articles in the early stages of the game are personal gain, yet we are allowed to send these to other people. Why should it be different for GP's?

Yes. Please check the list of Declined suggestions for more details.
Jan 17, 2017, 11:1001/17/17
09/17/15
Tonaya - a warning for offtopic.
Jan 17, 2017, 11:3301/17/17
Jan 18, 2017, 11:11(edited)
08/21/14

Tonaya said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

blah blah blah said:

wow,some progress from plarium,congratulations ,good job plarium :)

could you use same for building troops time,same word DRASTICALLY? 

if i get another red declined i will start to cry ^^

Tonaya 

This suggestion was declined. Let's imagine a situation: You've lost all Units and now you need 2 months to rebuild to compete with others.

Even if we cut training time by 50%, you will still need 1 month to rebuild. Which is still too long. It's not 1 day as most of you would like to. And players would still be dissatisfied.

Moreover, if you build faster, it means that your rivals also build faster. So you can't take over and get an advantage of it - all players will rebuild as fast as you, and you will need to build more and more Units to compete with them. Which results in more time.

If we drastically change building time, it would be fair to change the price of Units as Drachmas are mostly designed to save your time. So if you need to spend twice less time, it would be fair to spend less Drachmas for it, right? 

And it would allow some players to buy even more Units than they can buy now. 

What does this mean for you? Even longer to build to compete with them. It's called inflation. Your Units will cost less in a fight. If you need 1 mil. now, you will need 2 mil after changes. Which still results in the same building time.

The balance of forces would be the same, you would need more Units for each fight, and you would still spend the same amount of time for building a competitive army. 

Some games have a different dynamics which includes 1-2 hour rebuild of a full army. But our game is using a different approach. You need to invest your time and spend Resources to build a large army. Sometimes it takes several months of building for a single epic strike. And such strikes are more epic and more exciting than everyday 10k hits. 

i think it was about this,i said after that i'm gonna prove point by point how wrong you are,about inflation and other stuff you said.this is suggestion page,my suggestion was to speed up troop build time drastically for 50% at least,and i couldnt login in game for 4,5+ hours because your server was down,thats why i didnt reply on your lecture about  imagining and inflation.....so what is offtopic then?

Tonaya >:(

This Suggestion was declined. Please stop posting it. Check for more details in "Suggestions that will not be implemented in the game" list.
Jan 18, 2017, 19:2401/18/17
Jan 19, 2017, 09:47(edited)
01/27/15

We should be able to change coalition logo's like we do names for a NOMINAL fee

Our devs are considering this suggestion.
Jan 18, 2017, 19:3001/18/17
Jan 19, 2017, 10:21(edited)
08/23/15

I have some suggestions to make, aware that they can only benefit the longevity of Sparta: War of Empires, making it more immersive gaming experience. The proposals are reported according to a my order of importance:

1- Loyalty spartan: as already suggested in another thread, I suggest that you will alter the functioning of Loyalty Spartan. I do not find correct this will reset every time you miss a daily log, especially if this happens after 80 days of regular login, and now we will start to collect the prize of 90 days (ie 50 Agema horsemen). Why then does not suspend the Loyalty Spartan, instead of reset it? For example, if I after the day 80 I can not connect for 3 days, to my new login gather the reward of the day 81 (not the one of day 83). I think it's simple to do.

We're already planning to improve the loyalty program. Unfortunately, I don't have any details yet.

2- Siege: until now, the siege is almost exclusively used to occupy abandoned cities, in order to turn them into protectorates. On the contrary they see very few sieges against active opponents. I believe the reason is simple: lay siege to a city of an enemy not actually brings no advantage (aside from raiding some resource)! But because they do not understand the siege as something more useful and exciting? Many players, after completing a raid, putting secure their troops inside the acropolis, certain that no one can attack them out of spite. And if this possibility was feasible? And if you add a new type of siege (in addition to that already present in the game, mainly aimed at creating protectorates) which has as its goal the destruction of enemy units within the acropolis? It could be called "Siege forced". If, for example, the siege lasted from 24h, why not make the besieging troops (ie those that are making the siege) can not penetrate the acropolis enemy to attack the troops who are inside? Obviously the troops inside the acropolis can not leave the city during a siege. And of course, the siege will end after the battle "in acropolis", whatever that may be the outcome of the battle, and the besieging troops (if you survived!) will return to their city. After all, it is not historically considered this the meaning of a siege? I believe this would encourage cooperation and teamwork between players and leagues, and also make it much more exciting challenges. 

Unfortunately, we won't redesign the Siege mechanics right now. It's technically complicated.

3- Decor of the city: I am one of the ones that keeps the aesthetics of my city. I would love to see decorations and troops almost everywhere. But most of all I would like to have greater freedom of choice of where to place these things. however this is not completely possible, because of the large spaces destined to the main buildings. Why not divide one large space into four smaller squares, to allow players to place decorations, without which these spaces remain empty desolately? Of course you can continue to use the space for placing the main buildings (which of course would cover the whole space of the four smaller squares). I think this incentive and entice more users to buy decorations (and therefore to spend drachmas).

Declined. In this game we have certain slots for buildings, and you cannot place them anywhere else.

4- Event: I do not find it was a good idea for the establishment of the amphitheater. Nevertheless the phylarcs combat system gave me the idea for a new event. What's more greek of the Olympics? You could organize an annual event in which players will compete sneaking in some of the specialties of the greek pentathlon: running, jumping, discus, javelin and wrestling. The system will be similar to that of phylarcs (as well as the place where these competitions will be held, that is, the amphitheater). Who will have accumulated the most points, ranking among the top 100, you will receive prizes in drachmas or scrolls. The first 3 will go into a special classification created specially for the event, and will be remembered, within the game, such as the great Greek athletes of the classical period. I strongly believe that these are the kind of initiatives appreciated by users, and that they'll grow and learn the game more than it already is. Certainly it will have much more longevity.

Declined. The idea is interesting, but it's a big project. Unfortunately, even if it's good enough, we wouldn't be able to implement it due to our busy development schedule.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.