Get Guaranteed Rewards at Persian Positions!

263 Replies
PMC
9 June, 2017, 4:18 PM UTC
has  anyone ever got a payout higher than 30k in def phalanx?   or 20k  off phalanx?    I would like to see a screen shot  of that.     if  the moderators  would  ever post  something like that  I would believe that the rewards were good.      the other  day I won  18k mounted pelts  and 4k agemas.    I bought another  6k mp,  1k agema.   and   about 8k  in  def and off phalanx.    to get my next reward   I had to use every troop in my acropolis    and then I get back 30k phalanx.      really....     that  is the funniest thing  ever.   why  does it take  until my very last units  to get a payout again.   I don't think   buying   1/3 back in mounted pelts  1/4 agema  the extra 8k in def/off phalanx   plus the reward  of 18 k cav    should   be rewarded   with  the   original value of  18k cav   which   roughly  equals  30k  def phalanx.          no point in playing    anymore,     whats wrong plarium    don't you like my money!?!?!???????   
PMC-hahahahahah
UTC +5:00
0
PMC
9 June, 2017, 4:20 PM UTC
if someone   can show me a screen shot of 50k def      or   29k off cav   or 40k off phalanx           hahahha   I bet not
PMC-hahahahahah
UTC +5:00
0
lil_uzi94
9 June, 2017, 6:44 PM UTC
PMC said:

has  anyone ever got a payout higher than 30k in def phalanx?   or 20k  off phalanx?    I would like to see a screen shot  of that.     if  the moderators  would  ever post  something like that  I would believe that the rewards were good.      the other  day I won  18k mounted pelts  and 4k agemas.    I bought another  6k mp,  1k agema.   and   about 8k  in  def and off phalanx.    to get my next reward   I had to use every troop in my acropolis    and then I get back 30k phalanx.      really....     that  is the funniest thing  ever.   why  does it take  until my very last units  to get a payout again.   I don't think   buying   1/3 back in mounted pelts  1/4 agema  the extra 8k in def/off phalanx   plus the reward  of 18 k cav    should   be rewarded   with  the   original value of  18k cav   which   roughly  equals  30k  def phalanx.          no point in playing    anymore,     whats wrong plarium    don't you like my money!?!?!???????   
chill out bro. just lost 30 mil offense and now i have a mighty army of 50 agema 
UTC +5:00
0
PMC
9 June, 2017, 6:56 PM UTC

hhaahhaa    that is perfect.    I have been there    plenty of times      oh   and  now  is also  one of those  times


PMC-hahahahahah
UTC +5:00
0
lil_uzi94
9 June, 2017, 7:31 PM UTC
PMC said:

hhaahhaa    that is perfect.    I have been there    plenty of times      oh   and  now  is also  one of those  times


tell me about it. I told Alyonna so many times. give us decent payout and we will coin more. Didnt coin until now for past 10 months and probably wont coin again unless the old mechanics are reintroduced.
UTC +5:00
0
PMC
10 June, 2017, 1:31 AM UTC

lil_uzi94 said:


PMC said:


hhaahhaa    that is perfect.    I have been there    plenty of times      oh   and  now  is also  one of those  times



tell me about it. I told Alyonna so many times. give us decent payout and we will coin more. Didnt coin until now for past 10 months and probably wont coin again unless the old mechanics are reintroduced.






hahah   I'm gonna  play with  and by myself  until  something  changes.

PMC-hahahahahah
UTC +5:00
0
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
12 June, 2017, 9:01 AM UTC
PMC said:

has  anyone ever got a payout higher than 30k in def phalanx?   or 20k  off phalanx?    I would like to see a screen shot  of that.     if  the moderators  would  ever post  something like that  I would believe that the rewards were good.      the other  day I won  18k mounted pelts  and 4k agemas.    I bought another  6k mp,  1k agema.   and   about 8k  in  def and off phalanx.    to get my next reward   I had to use every troop in my acropolis    and then I get back 30k phalanx.      really....     that  is the funniest thing  ever.   why  does it take  until my very last units  to get a payout again.   I don't think   buying   1/3 back in mounted pelts  1/4 agema  the extra 8k in def/off phalanx   plus the reward  of 18 k cav    should   be rewarded   with  the   original value of  18k cav   which   roughly  equals  30k  def phalanx.          no point in playing    anymore,     whats wrong plarium    don't you like my money!?!?!???????   
Hi, PMC! When it comes to sending Units at PPs, I always suggest scouting first. Find out which Units are defending PP, which Units will be the most effective against them. And act according to the results ;) Agemas are not always the best choice of Units.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
VodkaRedBull
12 June, 2017, 9:05 AM UTC

Its simple you always lose :) 

as soon as you hit max payout for the first time you can only lose from that point 
UTC +10:00
1
Xena
Moderator
12 June, 2017, 9:14 AM UTC

This is one of the best (if not the best) payouts I have ever seen.



More than impressive I might add and for sure it's way more than 30K def phalanx. 
Warrior Princess
UTC +2:00
0
Xena
Moderator
12 June, 2017, 9:17 AM UTC

Another great payout


Warrior Princess
UTC +2:00
0
VodkaRedBull
12 June, 2017, 9:24 AM UTC

Xena said:


Another great payout


i play positions so much yet i only 1 time received such a payout as your second screen.

lately it gives me many many usesless 13k promachos and 2 k thurs on lvl 170 ... 

thats not something to get excited about...

or 7k macedonian....frankly it has been terrible lately!

UTC +10:00
0
csneucamp
14 June, 2017, 4:01 AM UTC
I have already payed Xerxers 1 billion resources after my biggest reward at level 170, the same one of those >37k MP previously displayed here. Now xerxes never payed me back anymore. This is so frustratiing, i feel like Plarium cheat me, because they give one thing at a moment and change the mechanism after to fuck you up in a way that there is no come back.
UTC +3:00
1
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
14 June, 2017, 8:15 AM UTC
csneucamp said:

I have already payed Xerxers 1 billion resources after my biggest reward at level 170, the same one of those >37k MP previously displayed here. Now xerxes never payed me back anymore. This is so frustratiing, i feel like Plarium cheat me, because they give one thing at a moment and change the mechanism after to fuck you up in a way that there is no come back.
1bil! Wow! 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
PMC
14 June, 2017, 10:43 PM UTC

Xena said:


This is one of the best (if not the best) payouts I have ever seen.



More than impressive I might add and for sure it's way more than 30K def phalanx. 

that is nice.     I have  only seen around 34k mps.      but that is my complaint about playing them.  you can only get that reward once  like vodkaredbull   was saying.      this make it so silly.    if I were to take a payout like  that  with 100k in lights   25k in heavies  and 10k in phalanx 12k cav and run it through the pp again   you will end up with a 20- 30 k reward.   where  in all actuality  it should be more like  double  what  you are showing there.    and now what about your offense?      are you really supposed to nothing with offense  except build.       that payout is one sided.     so if you want any off   or if you want to even your army out   then you will have to run it through again.   and remember no reward   until you payback  all those mps  first.    

PMC-hahahahahah
UTC +5:00
0
PMC
14 June, 2017, 10:49 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


PMC said:


has  anyone ever got a payout higher than 30k in def phalanx?   or 20k  off phalanx?    I would like to see a screen shot  of that.     if  the moderators  would  ever post  something like that  I would believe that the rewards were good.      the other  day I won  18k mounted pelts  and 4k agemas.    I bought another  6k mp,  1k agema.   and   about 8k  in  def and off phalanx.    to get my next reward   I had to use every troop in my acropolis    and then I get back 30k phalanx.      really....     that  is the funniest thing  ever.   why  does it take  until my very last units  to get a payout again.   I don't think   buying   1/3 back in mounted pelts  1/4 agema  the extra 8k in def/off phalanx   plus the reward  of 18 k cav    should   be rewarded   with  the   original value of  18k cav   which   roughly  equals  30k  def phalanx.          no point in playing    anymore,     whats wrong plarium    don't you like my money!?!?!???????   
Hi, PMC! When it comes to sending Units at PPs, I always suggest scouting first. Find out which Units are defending PP, which Units will be the most effective against them. And act according to the results ;) Agemas are not always the best choice of Units.






hahaha   I guess  you didn't understand  where  I was coming from,  and they were not agemas   they  were imperial agemas   and it was to prove a point.  and really  did you  tell me to scout...  hahahah   how do you do that....  of course i scout my positions first.

  at this point  I don't care  at all what I send,      I might just start playing them opposite   send  def to offense position.

really    with a reply like this  I guess  you don't realize how much pp I play.    https://gyazo.com/f1ea0d637ebac37a0038cd42f3d61d2c   I'm at the very bottom.  ; )




I can play  the right way,  https://gyazo.com/81ca04c07b07a16acdeaffdd6d949067

where  I send the exact percentage  of each unit  to the position.        or  I can play with just  cav and phalanx     it makes no difference,

     if it does  make a difference   then  you need to tell your  programers to fix the glitch in my account    because my account  does not payout unless I put money into the game.   also while they are fixing the glitch    will you ask/ tell them to refund me half my money I spent.   : )  (joke)


PMC-hahahahahah
UTC +5:00
0
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
15 June, 2017, 7:36 AM UTC
PMC said

hahaha   I guess  you didn't understand  where  I was coming from,  and they were not agemas   they  were imperial agemas   and it was to prove a point.  and really  did you  tell me to scout...  hahahah   how do you do that....  of course i scout my positions first.

  at this point  I don't care  at all what I send,      I might just start playing them opposite   send  def to offense position.

really    with a reply like this  I guess  you don't realize how much pp I play.    https://gyazo.com/f1ea0d637ebac37a0038cd42f3d61d2c   I'm at the very bottom.  ; )




I can play  the right way,  https://gyazo.com/81ca04c07b07a16acdeaffdd6d949067

where  I send the exact percentage  of each unit  to the position.        or  I can play with just  cav and phalanx     it makes no difference,

     if it does  make a difference   then  you need to tell your  programers to fix the glitch in my account    because my account  does not payout unless I put money into the game.   also while they are fixing the glitch    will you ask/ tell them to refund me half my money I spent.   : )  (joke)


It's really cool that you are an experienced PP player and you try different strategies and approaches. There's only one thing I would like to make clear. In-app purchases have no connection with PP mechanics. In fact, these are two separate game features/modules, that are not connected with each other, and cannot influence each other. there are some clear rules for PPs, and I'm sure that you either know them very well, or at least have a guess.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
FlyinTiger
22 June, 2017, 4:29 PM UTC
Did you really just say....  "Scout the Positions"?   There is no "Scout" option.  The only way to find out is to send one unit, off/def, at a Position.  I guess that is a form of scouting but your terminology is wrong.
W
UTC +0:00
0
GLP
23 June, 2017, 7:44 AM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

csneucamp said:

I have already payed Xerxers 1 billion resources after my biggest reward at level 170, the same one of those >37k MP previously displayed here. Now xerxes never payed me back anymore. This is so frustratiing, i feel like Plarium cheat me, because they give one thing at a moment and change the mechanism after to fuck you up in a way that there is no come back.
1bil! Wow! 
I don't think that was the thoughtful and reasoned response he was hoping for, Alyona.
UTC +1:00
1
PMC
12 September, 2017, 3:22 AM UTC

GLP said:


Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


csneucamp said:


I have already payed Xerxers 1 billion resources after my biggest reward at level 170, the same one of those >37k MP previously displayed here. Now xerxes never payed me back anymore. This is so frustratiing, i feel like Plarium cheat me, because they give one thing at a moment and change the mechanism after to fuck you up in a way that there is no come back.
1bil! Wow! 
I don't think that was the thoughtful and reasoned response he was hoping for, Alyona.




ditto
PMC-hahahahahah
UTC +5:00
0
PMC
12 September, 2017, 3:23 AM UTC
PMC-hahahahahah
UTC +5:00
0
1780593 users registered; 48404 topics; 287295 posts; our newest member:Castle 11156016