Join A New Server! A New Adventure Awaits!

38 Replies
Basileus Leonidas
Administrator
10 August, 2017, 2:04 PM UTC

Join A New Server! A New Adventure Awaits!

Build A Brand New City And Make it Flourish!

The marathoners have brought great tidings! From this day forth, all Archons are granted permission to rule over a new City on a new Server – all without abandoning your progress in your current game. If you are tired of being raided by stronger, more experienced players, then this is your chance for a clean slate!

Now all Archons have the opportunity to develop a new City from the ground up and compete for new territory and Resources. Join a new Coalition and make new friends and enemies! Here is what to do:

Open the “Settings” menu in the top-right hand corner of your screen. Then, click the “Server” button and select the Server you wish to play on. You may also access the “Switch Server” menu by clicking on the Server title along the top panel, under your General's name.

In this way, you will be able to switch back and forth between Servers as you please.

Use your experience and wisdom to your advantage, and conquer new lands!

Basileus Leonidas


War doesn't determine who is right - only who is left.
UTC +0:00
Jacobite
10 August, 2017, 2:24 PM UTC
Why???
UTC +0:00
Abaelle
10 August, 2017, 2:46 PM UTC
* sigh * 
UTC +0:00
elias
10 August, 2017, 2:50 PM UTC

Como ?

Otro servidor y empezar de cero otra vez ?

Con las mismas reglas que en los viejos o reglas nuevas ?



siempre pensando
UTC +2:00
d3vnul
10 August, 2017, 3:23 PM UTC

So they made a second server some good time ago , which is still on very low population.

Now they made a 3rd server , yet again still without features that are on FB server , and yet again where you cannot move your city from different regions ... plus "all without abandoning your progress in your current game" -> really ? that's misleading/lies since you start from zero !

So you cannot deploy the FB features even on a fresh/clean server ... for how long now ? 1 year at least ? 

What's the real purpose of a 3rd server since the second is still low ? Milking ?

You get your income/salaries from the revenue generated by your player base , how about you show some real work and stop with the YEARs of doing NOTHING signification for the good of your player base , stop divide/split and offer us the game features you talk for a long LONG LONG LONG TIME , like UnitXP.

PS: Greed must stop !

Sparta - War of Wallets - 2017 Edition
UTC +3:00
tsunwu85rsa
10 August, 2017, 5:29 PM UTC

Plarium ... what on earth are you doing ... 


OMG
UTC +7:00
suman
10 August, 2017, 8:23 PM UTC

Was plarium preparing a new server for all these times instead of updating the old ones and make us fool by not doing major updates in the old servers....Now those admin are really doing bullshits work.


UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
11 August, 2017, 8:13 AM UTC
Guys, please be aware that our devs wouldn't introduce a new server if they didn't have a good reason for that :) If a new server comes out, it means that more players join the game and we want to give them more space. You are not forced to move to the new server, you can continue playing on your old one, as usual :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
VodkaRedBull
11 August, 2017, 9:44 AM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Guys, please be aware that our devs wouldn't introduce a new server if they didn't have a good reason for that :) If a new server comes out, it means that more players join the game and we want to give them more space. You are not forced to move to the new server, you can continue playing on your old one, as usual :)
exactly this answers are the reason i suffer from headaches every now and then ... 
UTC +10:00
Sonnyred11
11 August, 2017, 8:43 PM UTC
VodkaRedBull said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Guys, please be aware that our devs wouldn't introduce a new server if they didn't have a good reason for that :) If a new server comes out, it means that more players join the game and we want to give them more space. You are not forced to move to the new server, you can continue playing on your old one, as usual :)
exactly this answers are the reason i suffer from headaches every now and then ... 

UTC +1:00
Qojy
12 August, 2017, 1:42 PM UTC
Server 2 is dead so they make a 3rd one lol.... Plarium's logic .
UTC +1:00
Wy San Luis
12 August, 2017, 3:02 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Guys, please be aware that our devs wouldn't introduce a new server if they didn't have a good reason for that :) If a new server comes out, it means that more players join the game and we want to give them more space. You are not forced to move to the new server, you can continue playing on your old one, as usual :)
Servers 1 and 2 are dying. Why not make something to add more players on those existing servers instead of introducing a new one?
"Those who seek to die will live, and those who seek to live will die."
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
14 August, 2017, 9:27 AM UTC
Wy San Luis said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Guys, please be aware that our devs wouldn't introduce a new server if they didn't have a good reason for that :) If a new server comes out, it means that more players join the game and we want to give them more space. You are not forced to move to the new server, you can continue playing on your old one, as usual :)
Servers 1 and 2 are dying. Why not make something to add more players on those existing servers instead of introducing a new one?
Don't worry, new players will come to all 3 servers :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
d3vnul
17 August, 2017, 12:36 AM UTC

Out of curiosity , where the heck do you pull the updates/changes/ideas from ? (except the google analytics embedded into the game for tracking/"marketing" purposes). For sure not from your players feedback.


The kind of attitude "Don't worry" is just wrong. Hope i live the day when i can see feedback conducted changes to the game (PUBLIC DEBATE).
Sparta - War of Wallets - 2017 Edition
UTC +3:00
Zhiar
17 August, 2017, 5:56 AM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


Wy San Luis said:


Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


Guys, please be aware that our devs wouldn't introduce a new server if they didn't have a good reason for that :) If a new server comes out, it means that more players join the game and we want to give them more space. You are not forced to move to the new server, you can continue playing on your old one, as usual :)
Servers 1 and 2 are dying. Why not make something to add more players on those existing servers instead of introducing a new one?
Don't worry, new players will come to all 3 servers :)

You're just playing on test server that's why you don't understand.  Since you introduce server 2, the number of new players in server 1 declined greatly. Before, it's normal that 5 random players will join a coalition every month but you can see lots of small coalitions now are no longer growing. Our coalition for example, no new random players joined for 4 months. And now you introduced another server. You're destroying the hope of small coalitions to grow.

UTC +8:00
Zhiar
17 August, 2017, 6:03 AM UTC

One of the best suggestion I've ever read in this forum is have a survey first before you introduce another updates to see if it will make the majority of the players happy. You said that you already have that. How come the only survey we received is about the support team and nothing about any of your updates?


You're destroying your own company by making so many unwise changes. I can explain in detail how a great amount of players quit because of your updates. Time will come that even players who spend thousands of dollars for this game will stop playing because even if they have millions of troops, they won't be able to find someone to attack.
UTC +8:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
17 August, 2017, 9:22 AM UTC
d3vnul said:

Out of curiosity , where the heck do you pull the updates/changes/ideas from ? (except the google analytics embedded into the game for tracking/"marketing" purposes). For sure not from your players feedback.


The kind of attitude "Don't worry" is just wrong. Hope i live the day when i can see feedback conducted changes to the game (PUBLIC DEBATE).
If you have any suggestions, you can leave them on forum, and they will be passed to our devs. However, please remember that our devs also have their own vision of the game, development plans, etc.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
17 August, 2017, 9:27 AM UTC
Zhiar said:


You're just playing on test server that's why you don't understand.  Since you introduce server 2, the number of new players in server 1 declined greatly. Before, it's normal that 5 random players will join a coalition every month but you can see lots of small coalitions now are no longer growing. Our coalition for example, no new random players joined for 4 months. And now you introduced another server. You're destroying the hope of small coalitions to grow.

If a Coalition can't grow, it can always merge with other Coals. Bigger teams are more successful in both: finding new members (most of the new players prefer joining a big Coa) and accomplishing Achievements/Tournaments/Missions/etc.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
tsunwu85rsa
17 August, 2017, 9:38 AM UTC
Yeah I think a third server is a very stupid, long-term move from Plarium. Sorry to be so blunt, but yeah ... 
UTC +7:00
Zhiar
17 August, 2017, 5:15 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


Zhiar said:



You're just playing on test server that's why you don't understand.  Since you introduce server 2, the number of new players in server 1 declined greatly. Before, it's normal that 5 random players will join a coalition every month but you can see lots of small coalitions now are no longer growing. Our coalition for example, no new random players joined for 4 months. And now you introduced another server. You're destroying the hope of small coalitions to grow.

If a Coalition can't grow, it can always merge with other Coals. Bigger teams are more successful in both: finding new members (most of the new players prefer joining a big Coa) and accomplishing Achievements/Tournaments/Missions/etc.

Even if they merge, they will slowly die. We all know that players quit for so many reasons and new players enter the game. But since you introduced server 2, new players were outnumbered by those who quit and now you introduced another one?


I would suggest that you should ask players feedback in a survey form "before" the updates. Not "after" because once it's implemented, it's almost impossible to take it back.


As I've said before, I can give details how so many players quit the game because of your unwise changes. We all know that developers have their own vision of the game but it doesn't mean it's the right one.
UTC +8:00
1754609 users registered; 45616 topics; 279400 posts; our newest member:i1336