All Categories

Coming Soon: New Event - Pantheon Massacre!

Coming Soon: New Event - Pantheon Massacre!

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Dec 5, 2016, 13:3712/05/16
11/17/16
Kakos said:
A bit strange.. registration day 11/17/2016, posts 41 and then a Moderator.. but what do I know..

Your point there Kakos? 
Dec 5, 2016, 13:4012/05/16
11/17/16
Hundigo said:
Yes I have, your other moderator name is Blasphemy 
Glad I learned something new today!
Dec 5, 2016, 14:0412/05/16
07/12/15

Xena said:

Kakos said:

A bit strange.. registration day 11/17/2016, posts 41 and then a Moderator.. but what do I know..

Your point there Kakos? 

Not that you have to explain anything to ME but I think that you're being deliberately obtuse..

Dec 5, 2016, 15:3312/05/16
03/29/15

Kakos said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

She just became a Moderator of Sparta. 

It's a straightforward criteria, nothing sinister.  Sign up, and immediately make some mod style posts and keep calling everyone by the name of 'archon'.

Dec 5, 2016, 16:1012/05/16

The only thing left for us is to teach this (even born   ) moderators on how they have to negotiate with Plarium Games Company for a decent 'employee contract' with all the benefits for all employees worldwide and not just for the only sake and benefit of Plarium Games Company.          

Even it's work from their own home, they have several expences; like they need to have a pc/laptop. They need internet connection. They need a table or bureau to work on and a chair to sit on. They need a clock, they are supposed to be 2 hours/day active  . Their home must be heated. They need once and a while a refreshment or a warm cup of coffee/the, soup, milk.   

For now they all have to provide that by themselves 

And we didn't even mentioned the legal obligations ^^

What surprised me most is that the 'moderators' present themselves as very assertive persons, but they aren't even able to stand up for themselves in the real world.    

If we must let these people lead an organisation or gouvernement, we all could go back to work for free for the happy fews like Plarium Games Company.   And what happens visible shall also happens on the invisible side or after the screen. No wounder we still have the messages bug, it's probably a strike from the developpers or a form to let us know how they get treathed by Plarium Games Company. Like the little notes you can find in some clothes you can buy, from the labor workers that manufactered these clothes to let you know in what for circumstances they must work each day.  
Dec 5, 2016, 20:1812/05/16
11/05/15

and this is on topic how exactly? Please start a new thread in the Tavern section of the forums to continue this off topic discussion

thread locked 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.