All Categories

Coming Soon: New Event - Pantheon Massacre!

Coming Soon: New Event - Pantheon Massacre!

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Dec 2, 2016, 20:0612/02/16
11/15/14
paladin said:

Name it "how to get a pantheon, for dummies".

Will there be a Capitol massacre in the near future?

Dec 2, 2016, 20:1312/02/16
11/15/14

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

paladin said:

Name it "how to get a pantheon, for dummies".

Will there be a Capitol massacre in the near future?

We don't have such a Tournament. Capitals can't be captured by other Coalitions.

so you lied alyona or did you guys just jump on paladins idea and go that sounds good we can wipe out more troops with no rewards oh maybe we better give them something oh here are a couple of dumb buffsyou guys are a joke

Dec 2, 2016, 23:4612/02/16
08/21/14

Alyona,how do you feel when you deleting my post? Does it make you happy,excited?

Tonaya
Dec 3, 2016, 07:0912/03/16
08/21/14
Xena said:

Don't forget you will take back 90% of the troops lost during this event! That also applies for champion units too! If you work together as a team you will be able to destroy your enemy. But it requires a group effort not solo actions! The whole game is about group effort. And yes holding pans is tough since most coalitions are going offensive and therefore they don't hold pans but pans are also giving you ranking which is very important for most of the coalitions if not all of them.
hmmmm ....1 moderator.....xena.....
Dec 3, 2016, 07:1812/03/16
08/21/14

Prometheus said:

Xena said:

Don't forget you will take back 90% of the troops lost during this event! That also applies for champion units too! If you work together as a team you will be able to destroy your enemy. But it requires a group effort not solo actions! The whole game is about group effort. And yes holding pans is tough since most coalitions are going offensive and therefore they don't hold pans but pans are also giving you ranking which is very important for most of the coalitions if not all of them.

Hello Archon!!

It seems that you love  and have big experience in the Massacre event! The community would love to see your conquests from your coal during the last event.I am sure this will make our players understanding and love it more! :)

.....and there is other moderator.....praise each other.....

i think ,Prometheus,you should reward your buddy moderator,Xena,with some drachmas,because only Xena said anything positive for pantheon and capital massacre on this forum,and after Alyona gonna reward both of you with some drachmas,as well,and you'll be tree happy moderators,and all money stay in the house :)

who read this post before Alyona wake up and delete my post like last 10 Tonaya's posts,congrats 

Tonaya

Dec 3, 2016, 07:2512/03/16
08/21/14

i have one great idea for you tree moderators,you was right from beginning,me and all other players are blind and we didnt understood how good plariums changes and new tournaments are....but wooooooot....you'v opened our eyes....now we can see light on the end of a tunnel........

now that i see how good are your discounts and brilliant ideas.....

can all of you tree moderators SEND ME 1 000 dollars each,and i'll give you back 900 dollars,so you can SEE how FUN it is too?

hm?

Tonaya

Dec 3, 2016, 13:0312/03/16
Dec 3, 2016, 13:09(edited)
05/13/15

Tonaya said:

can all of you tree moderators SEND ME 1 000 dollars each,and i'll give you back 900 dollars,so you can SEE how FUN it is too?

That would be a lot of fun if 10 plarium employees give me $1,000 every week and I'll give them 90% back. I promise I'll spend like hell for the game.
Dec 3, 2016, 19:5512/03/16
11/17/16
Tonaya said:

i think ,Prometheus,you should reward your buddy moderator,Xena,with some drachmas,because only Xena said anything positive for pantheon and capital massacre on this forum,and after Alyona gonna reward both of you with some drachmas,as well,and you'll be tree happy moderators,and all money stay in the house :)

who read this post before Alyona wake up and delete my post like last 10 Tonaya's posts,congrats 

Tonaya

I said positive things about those tournaments cause I really like them. They are great for players who want to have fun. Not to mention you get to kill your enemies and get back 90% of your troops (in pantheon massacre). Many players who are in a non-holding pan coalition really like that Tournament. 

Dec 3, 2016, 20:1512/03/16

You Xena are saying positive things on the forum, because you was already a moderator on other games from Plarium Games. 

You are not just a player on Plarium Games Sparta.  
Dec 3, 2016, 20:4912/03/16
11/17/16
Are you actually stating a fact or just saying what you believe? Cause when stating a fact you should have evidence to prove that. 
Dec 3, 2016, 21:3612/03/16
08/21/14
Xena,what lvl is your city?
Dec 3, 2016, 21:3812/03/16
08/21/14

Alyona,why in total dominion game,relocation pool cost 700 drachmas and discount go to 70%,and in sparta relocation pool cost soo much,and no 70% discount?is that fair ?

Tonaya
Dec 3, 2016, 21:3912/03/16
08/21/14

Xena said:

Tonaya said:

Tonaya

I said positive things about those tournaments cause I really like them. They are great for players who want to have fun. Not to mention you get to kill your enemies and get back 90% of your troops (in pantheon massacre). Many players who are in a non-holding pan coalition really like that Tournament. 

Xena,send me 1000 dollars,i'll send you back 900 dollars,lets have fun :)

Tonaya
Dec 4, 2016, 01:5612/04/16
Xena said:

Are you actually stating a fact or just saying what you believe? Cause when stating a fact you should have evidence to prove that. 
Yes I have, your other moderator name is Blasphemy 
Dec 4, 2016, 03:0612/04/16

Xena said:

And shall I actually stating facts ? Even you and Plarium Games doesn't like them at all ?  Why not ?   I like it very much , isn't that enough ?

You are an employee for Plarium Games. You get payed in drachma's for it. You don't pay taxes in your country for what you earn by Plarium Games. 

Plarium Games from their side doesn't pay sociall security taxes in your country for you. Plarium Games doesn't pay for your pension. Plarium Games doesn't pay when you get sick.  So Plarium Games is violating many rules in many country's by using 'moderators'. Moderators are indeed employees from Plarium Games because they act and work on behave of Plarium Games Company. 

Plarium Games Company and the 'moderators' act like no one can touch them, because it's for the games all virtual. I shall explain you a little secret here. You only have to contact your local Tax facility and write them a note that you experienced 'problems' with that company and that you ask them if they can help you out with information so you can take legal actions against that company. The tax ministery of your country shall start an investigation on what Plarium Games pay on taxes in your country. And they shall also pass you all that information also to your attorney. 

At the same time you also contact the politicians in your country. You describe that Plarium Games is multi national company, that works with unlegal employees on their forum. You describe also what 'problems' you had with these 'moderators' and provide them also with all the answers Plarium Games Company has given you by their communication channel what is Game Support. 

And then the ball starts roling   

Ones the ball starts to rol, you don't stop of course 

Then you start with foreign policy. Of course you need to know how foreign policy works on the global market. Then you contact these and describe your experience with Plarium Games Company and ask if they can do something about it. You back that up with your own local rules and settlements about it and ask if that would be the same in their country. Mostly you get an answer back that it's indeed the same in their country. 

The result on the Global Market is that Plarium Games Company shall have several claims against them about violations of civilian - human - and employees rights. And that shall result for Plarium Games Company in two possible scenario's. The first one will be that they shall try to sell the company to another company that is active in the gameindustry. With the reason to avoid the claims and cash out for the owners. The second scenario is that all of a sudden Plarium Games shall disappear. They do that by taking all the equity out of the company and start with a new one. So they would left Plarium Games Company as an empty box and took not only out the equity but also the license of the games. And then they would start all over again but under a different name. 

You XENA, asked for the facts. I just have given you all the facts     
Dec 4, 2016, 04:5412/04/16
08/21/14

Xena said:

Xena,even Stevie Wonder from airplane could see how your nose is growing bigger 

Tonaya

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Dec 5, 2016, 12:0912/05/16
09/17/15
Hundigo said:

You Xena are saying positive things on the forum, because you was already a moderator on other games from Plarium Games. 

You are not just a player on Plarium Games Sparta.  
She wasn't. She just became a Moderator of Sparta. 
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Dec 5, 2016, 12:1212/05/16
09/17/15

Hundigo said:

Xena said:

And shall I actually stating facts ? Even you and Plarium Games doesn't like them at all ?  Why not ?   I like it very much , isn't that enough ?

You are an employee for Plarium Games. You get payed in drachma's for it. You don't pay taxes in your country for what you earn by Plarium Games. 

Plarium Games from their side doesn't pay sociall security taxes in your country for you. Plarium Games doesn't pay for your pension. Plarium Games doesn't pay when you get sick.  So Plarium Games is violating many rules in many country's by using 'moderators'. Moderators are indeed employees from Plarium Games because they act and work on behave of Plarium Games Company. 

Plarium Games Company and the 'moderators' act like no one can touch them, because it's for the games all virtual. I shall explain you a little secret here. You only have to contact your local Tax facility and write them a note that you experienced 'problems' with that company and that you ask them if they can help you out with information so you can take legal actions against that company. The tax ministery of your country shall start an investigation on what Plarium Games pay on taxes in your country. And they shall also pass you all that information also to your attorney. 

At the same time you also contact the politicians in your country. You describe that Plarium Games is multi national company, that works with unlegal employees on their forum. You describe also what 'problems' you had with these 'moderators' and provide them also with all the answers Plarium Games Company has given you by their communication channel what is Game Support. 

Then you start with foreign policy. Of course you need to know how foreign policy works on the global market. Then you contact these and describe your experience with Plarium Games Company and ask if they can do something about it. You back that up with your own local rules and settlements about it and ask if that would be the same in their country. Mostly you get an answer back that it's indeed the same in their country. 

The result on the Global Market is that Plarium Games Company shall have several claims against them about violations of civilian - human - and employees rights. And that shall result for Plarium Games Company in two possible scenario's. The first one will be that they shall try to sell the company to another company that is active in the gameindustry. With the reason to avoid the claims and cash out for the owners. The second scenario is that all of a sudden Plarium Games shall disappear. They do that by taking all the equity out of the company and start with a new one. So they would left Plarium Games Company as an empty box and took not only out the equity but also the license of the games. And then they would start all over again but under a different name. 

First of all, Moderators are not Plarium Employees. And they also don't get paid for moderating the Forum. They receive some bonuses from us, but it cannot be considered as a salary, because you cannot exchange Drachmas or any other in-game values for real money. So please stop spreading false information on Forum, Hundigo.

Dec 5, 2016, 12:2612/05/16
07/12/15
She just became a Moderator of Sparta. 
A bit strange.. registration day 11/17/2016, posts 41 and then a Moderator.. but what do I know..  
Dec 5, 2016, 13:2712/05/16

Hundigo said:

Xena said:

First of all, Moderators are not Plarium Employees. And they also don't get paid for moderating the Forum. They receive some bonuses from us, but it cannot be considered as a salary, because you cannot exchange Drachmas or any other in-game values for real money. So please stop spreading false information on Forum, Hundigo.

That's just the point community manager Alyona. Moderators work for Plarium Games Company, they work on behave of Plarium Games Company. It's not that Plarium Games Company doesn't registered them as employee's or given them a contract as employee's that they aren't at all employees of Plarium Games Company. In reallity they are.      

That would be too easy if it would depend from the company to decide if they got employee's yes or no. For many company's on the world , the other people aren't employee's but they have to do work for them  

You better start to give these people a salary instead of concidering them as slaves for your company 

In my country we have an expression for it; If we keep these multinationals doing their thing, then we end back up in the times of Daems . Daems was a priest in the time of the industrial revolution. Many company's had lack on any regulations for their employee's. For them it were just people that they could use for free to do their work, their labour.     
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.