Positions Update!

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Oct 11, 2016, 09:2010/11/16
09/17/15

Thanks for your reply, Hundigo. I agree that in our games PvE is a bit different from (for example) MMORPG games where you only need to invest your time to get rewards. Here you don't need to invest so much time, but it is compensated with the necessity to wait until your Army builds. 

However, in any MMORPG you need to get equipment to do PvE. And it takes either time or money. 
Oct 11, 2016, 17:1610/11/16
08/21/14

Alyona,when i said to speed up troop building time,i meant for all players,not only for me.it would be great from plarium to do for the first time,something what players ask.difference between 1 month and 2 months is huge.if you speed up troop building time for double,you will make all players in this game happy,try and you will see.i dont have any problem if other players will be able to build more troops as you said,i ask this for all players.problem is not between players,problem is between plarium and all players in this game.i dont want to take advantage on other players as you said,i want to spend less time for building troops,because players are leaving game because time needed to rebuild army,or other option is put huge money just to be there were you was with army,which is too much evan with 75% revive discount(and that is what is good only for you,who taking real money from players) look on map and look how many USER DELETED are there.if it'll take to troops cost double more to build in resourses,it is ok,just cut off time for building troops for start for double,and you will see how all players will be happy,and all will war more then.

for Hundigo...Tonaya was never used by anyone,i dont know what you think and why you dont like Thatbloke,he is my friend in this game,i dont know him in real life,as i dont know you :)

Alyona,no need to waste more words and time on this topic,try to be fair for the first time(i dont mean for you personally,i mean for plarium)and speed up troop build time for 50% and if that dont make all players happy,change it back like it was before and i'll stop to play this game.

Tonaya

Oct 13, 2016, 10:0810/13/16
09/17/15

I guess I've posted it somewhere, but I will also post it here:

It's very complicated. Let's imagine a situation: You've lost all Units and now you need 2 months to rebuild to compete with others.

Even if we cut training time by 50%, you will still need 1 month to rebuild. Which is still too long. It's not 1 day as most of you would like to. And players would still be dissatisfied.

Moreover, if you build faster, it means that your rivals also build faster. So you can't take over and get an advantage of it - all players will rebuild as fast as you, and you will need to build more and more Units to compete with them. Which results in more time.

If we drastically change building time, it would be fair to change the price of Units as Sapphires are mostly designed to save your time. So if you need to spend twice less time, it would be fair to spend less Sapphires for it, right?

And it would allow some players to buy even more Units than they can buy now.

What does this mean for you? Even longer to build to compete with them. It's called inflation. Your Units will cost less in a fight. If you need 1 mil. now, you will need 2 mil after changes. Which still results in the same building time.

As you can see, it's not our devs who don't want you to build Units faster. It's about keeping our game balance which is not so easy as it seems to be.

Some games have a different dynamics which includes 1-2 hour rebuild of a full army. But our game is using a different approach. You need to invest your time and spend Resources to build a large army. Sometimes it takes several months of building for a single epic strike. And such strikes are more epic and more exciting than everyday 10k hits.

Feel free to debate, maybe you will find some points that I could use to convince our devs.

Oct 13, 2016, 15:3410/13/16
Oct 14, 2016, 03:03(edited)
09/19/14

really? no buttons for your favorites, no blacklisted players at all? and how name you my situation, I take for every won position, for more than a month, only few heavies or lights as reward, while many other players make hundreds of k in takeover quests? invested all my army , over 36 millions, and your game give me that mockery? look at that please, and so was all my rewards in the last month, with 1 or 2 exceptions, but still no big or regular payout at all:

http://prntscr.com/ct5z38 

http://prntscr.com/ct9io3

http://prntscr.com/ct9iwl

and I can give you another 100 proves that I am blacklisted, because complains against your unfair and greedy!

do you have an answer for that? what will you do in my case, lose all you army, all your 2 years work, and receive instead that mockery rewards, more, then such answers, that you have the same system for all? lie and greedy are sins, remember that! let the game free, no normal player will invest money in such mockery game!

Oct 13, 2016, 18:0310/13/16
Oct 17, 2016, 11:11(edited)
08/21/14

Alyona you've answered to me 2 times with same answer ^^

lets not imagine nothing,just cut training time for 50% and make us happy :) you ask what mean to me is it 2 months or 1 month....it means a lot,1 month exactly :)

it is very simply,just change time needed to build each troop for half,50%...not to make us all stabbing some fat dude and wasting our time^^

here:

http://prntscr.com/ctg2sl

just change time from 1hour 40 min 53 sec to 50 min :) it is not so hard to be nice,but you need to try and see ^^

for Alexander,download persian calculator from fb group ...here is where:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/spartatroopcalculator/?ref=bookmarks

read info there,you cant get big payout from low lvl positions,you can only get big payout when your bank is full,and plarium made it so complicated,that is hard to explain :S or if you play on plarium server send me msg and i'll try to explain to you,instead this moderators,and its their job^^

Tonaya

Oct 17, 2016, 11:1210/17/16
09/17/15
Tonaya said:

Alyona you've answered to me 2 times with same answer ^^

lets not imagine nothing,just cut training time for 50% and make us happy :) you ask what mean to me is it 2 months or 1 month....it means a lot,1 month exactly :)

it is very simply,just change time needed to build each troop for half,50%...not to make us all stabbing some fat dude and wasting our time^^

here:

http://prntscr.com/ctg2sl

just change time from 1hour 40 min 53 sec to 50 min :) it is not so hard to be nice,but you need to try and see ^^

Tonaya

Right now our devs say no. I've explained you the reason. And actually I see nothing wrong in giving the same information in two places where the request is just the same. There is an official position of a company on some things and it's not changing from thread to thread. 
Oct 22, 2016, 05:1810/22/16
08/21/14

Alyona,you are good person,but your devs are not :(

Tonaya
Oct 22, 2016, 10:2410/22/16
Oct 22, 2016, 10:25(edited)
07/11/14

There is no doubt that PP were designed in that particular way to bring Plarium more money. By every update and especially on higher levels, it is harder and harder to get something close to full payout. Plarium devs are smart, and they know for instance, if you have army worth 1 million drachmas trapped at PP, you will risk 50, 100k or even more drachmas to get your army back, not to wait several months to produce enough new army to free you trapped army at PP. 

As a PP player with entrapped big army, you have basically 3 choices: 

1. to keep buying drachmas until you get your army back,

2. to wait for weeks/months until you make enough new units, or

3. to quit the game.

I doubt that Plarium will change something until they will start losing lots of their drachma buyers, but hunderds of players have aleady realized what is this game and especially PP all about, so you better listen to us.

Neetox - Terminators

Nov 9, 2016, 17:2011/09/16
05/11/16
hahah     if you lose  your  army   you will not  get it  back....   it is gone
Nov 10, 2016, 09:3711/10/16
09/17/15
PMC said:

hahah     if you lose  your  army   you will not  get it  back....   it is gone
Why do you think so?
Nov 16, 2016, 18:1411/16/16
Nov 16, 2016, 23:03(edited)
05/11/16
it  is  not that  you  lose  your army,  well it is like  this     for  4 months  now  I have  been playing nothing  but the Persians.    4 months ago  I was on a huge run    for a month straight   where  I converted 100k in def units  and about 5 mil  worth of off  into a 50 mil off  and 60 mil def.      I did not stop playing  and I kept going    then  one  day  as I was playing  I ended up knocking down probably  80 positions,  and  got no reward over 500 units.   so basically  this took all of my army  which was gigantic.      since  then  as  I have been  playing   I only get off rewards   and none of those  are more than 12-15k       which  is  good    but  no where near the force  I had,   also  I have knocked down at least 50 def positions  since losing  my  army the first time  and  have not got any rewards.     now I am stuck with an army of off.     I have tried everything   money,   math,   waiting,   playing dumb,   playing  every event, tournament, I raid for 100k each time, I complete  every daily task  in the personal events.       so  no matter  what  I do  in the game  it seems  to  be  locked up on me   getting any rewards  back.     so  now  I can  either  quit playing  the Persians   and wait  two years  to build 10 mil in def    or  I can  jump from one coa to the next  or just play by myself  I guess.    either  way  if you are  dumb enough to send your whole army to the Persians  it is your fault,  my mistake as well,   and  you should be punished I guess.   either   way  the  Persians  have  a built in infestation in them  so if  you lose  it  is  gone.
Nov 16, 2016, 18:4011/16/16
05/11/16
now  saying  all of  that    I  still get enough  troops  to play  anywhere  from  10-30 missions, offense only,   a day;  so  the points  are  good just the  rewards  seem  to  be so small  compared to what is invested.  also  I get  all the equipment  I need   so    it keeps  me  playing,   but  come on now  if this  is  gonna  be  the  big part of the  game   than   it should  payout  more  than it does  right???
Nov 16, 2016, 22:1111/16/16
05/11/16
I guess  I should  just take  my offensive  winnings  and  throw them at pans  at the end of the  night.       maybe if I just go out  and destroy crap    my payouts  will change    if not  there  will be no difference  in my army
Dec 15, 2016, 22:5312/15/16

glory to the dead and the spoils to the victors...

Dec 15, 2016, 22:5412/15/16
I am learning from the champions...
Dec 16, 2016, 10:2112/16/16
09/17/15
marialindasolis said:

I am learning from the champions...
I guess that's the best strategy! 
Feb 16, 2017, 21:3002/16/17
12/06/14
Feb 23, 2017, 16:0802/23/17
Feb 25, 2017, 04:04(edited)
08/21/14

Plarium changed persian system at least 4 times,maybe more:

1. it was you dont get any payout if you play no matter how many positions,and then you get big payout(i think it was the best)

2.then for a short time there were new system:what ever you send on pp 30% of your troops will came back alive(only for a short time)

3.then they invented new system,with partial(little payouts)

3.a. all of a sudden,nikita meteor posted how there are cheaters,who took advantage and exploited plariums system,accused players that they are cheaters,and changed system again

4.now this system is on

5.i think it is against rules and common sense,that plarium can change system on pp,when ever they want and if they dont like something,explanation from nikita meteor was that they changing system because players received more troops then they should.

6.not even once plarium explained what did they change on system,and how we should play now.

7.nikita meteor publicly said to all players to play positions from 1 hit=result a lot user deleted who lost all army on pp,listening to nikita advice

7.a.i did try to explain to all players not to listen to nikita,Alyona,and moderators for pp,but my posts are deleted a lot,as myself 2 times

8.then plarium ask from players to explain how they play pp

8.a.why do you have moderatos then?why do you pay them 3 000 drachmas per week?to warn me to stay on topic,to delete my posts,to close my threads?

9.some time ago Leonidas and "developers"made thread few tips from developers how to play pp,they said :it is important to finish position before start to play next position.that is a LIE.i get huge payouts with 10 1 bar positions at the time.not just one time,EVERY TIME.

10.when gonna plarium really explain to players(their only costumers)how to play pp and not to loose all troops?

10.a.if you changed system,you should explain what did you change?

11. i ask million time just to tell us how much is interest for bank now.answer was:no,no,no it is TOP SECRET(what are you,CIA? )

12.if in this game troop build time is normal(not eternity) i wouldnt ask about  interest,i would figure it out by myself.with this troop build time,i am afraid my life is not enough to build troops for experiments about pp new system

12.a. why do you keep giving IMPERIAL TROOPS as rewards from tournaments?i said they dont have value on pp,like regular troops,you answered to me 10 times with same answer:EVERY TROOP HAVE CERTAIN VALUE...bla bla....i said IMPERIAL TROOPS have ZERO VALUE on pp,i got same CERTAIN answer,then i ask :are you telling us that IMPERIAL TROOPS have SAME VALUE like REGULAR troops,and all of a sudden,Alyona answer :i never said they have same value,but i am sure they have some value,but i dont know what is their value.

this is unbelievably answers.you are playing with words and confusing other players.when nob came on forum and see cm,moderators,administrators(all from PLARIUM side) telling one thing,and Tonaya(poor regular player) telling opposite,to who will they believe?to plarium,of course.what one player can know better then plarium,right?

but then cm,admit that she dont play game and that she dont know nothing about pp.

so,why you explaining anything to players,if you dont know and didnt experienced it,you just repeat what someone told you to say here,and that is not truth.

12.b. bring some developer on forum,to explain to players how to play pp,it is 30 minutes of his time,he is paid for his job,i am not paid by anyone,this is my free time,i'm wasting trying to help other players not to loose troops.

12.c.why would players loose REGULAR TROOPS on pp if reward is IMPERIAL TROOPS who dont have value on pp?it is like before race to shoot your leg,thinking :hmm,maybe i will run faster if i limp.

13.so what is your goal with changing pp system 4 times or more:

1.to make players troopless?

2.to make as much USER DELETED as you can?

3.to make players spend more money on reviving troops?

one of those three it is,answer which one,but honestly,if you can

14.i made only 1 thread about troop build time,i ask simple question,you Alyona to give me simple answer,so all can see truth,question was how much time is needed to build 100 agemas....your answer and morteee's answer players can see here:

http://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/tavern/35694_questions-for-alyona-and-other-plarium-s-workers-from-tonaya-

your answer was you dont know how much time is needed,and morteee's was 13 days.funny is that we dont need to build only 100 agema's,we need to build 1000,2000,3000 agema,so it is not "only"13 days,it is 130 days,260 days,390 days....IT IS 1 YEAR!!!!

and funny is that those 1000,2000,3000 agema we loose for 1 second ^^ playing pp,or fighting with strong players.where is fun there?1 second against 1 year?fun?and you can post screenshot how you attack someone,and you lost 3000 agema,he lost 6000 mpelts,and you will get answer from cm,moderators:WOW IT WAS EPIC BATTLE! do you think we all are epic imbecile's here?

when you asked me what difference would it make if you cut troop build time for 50%,here is your answer:it is not 390 days,it would be 195 days,still eternity,but just a little less o.O

15.all players(except moderators of course) complain reward is poor,and garbage(<---it>

1.experience tournament+persian tournament(put imperial troops as rewards on 1 tournament and regular troops for 2nd)

2.experience tournament+pvp tournament(same rewards as above)

3.development tournament last 1-2 days max,while we need 9+ days to develop anything in our city

4.phylarch tournament last 1-2 days,we need 4,8,or more days for any upgrade

5.where is logic here?simple,all you can do with drachma,to boost,how you can get drachma to do that,put more money in the game

6.all changes in game in last 1.5 year is only money related

7.you cant do nothing with out money

8.you made huge unbalance between non-coiners and coiners(regular players cant compete with coiners)

9.vip players were selected only by how much money they spend in game,they receive special rewards from their personal agents,and regular players dont know anything about it!

10.is it fair?

11.i start to play game 915 days ago,i login every single day,i start to play game because msg was : play FREE game....what is free in game now?

12.you deleted colonies and invented emporia's.colonies was all sieged,all the time,emporia's are all empty now(if you dont believe to me,login and look for yourself),players dont have Interests to hold emporia,why?because there are only 1 difference between colonie and emporia,in emporia you must put more troops to get any resources from it,in colonies you didnt,you could hold it with 1 troop and receive resources,it was not good for you,and now if you want to win some emporia event you must send CERTAIN defence there,and after 2 minutes all your defence there is dead,because some coiner killed them all,because of fun,to win some points.EMPORIA is one among a lot bad changes you made in last 1.5 years,players  boycott emporias,all emporia are empty,look for your self.

ps please,Alyona,moderators,dont answer to me with same answers like before,i ask simple questions,give me simple answers.not some philosophy about balance,inflation,and other imaginary stuff

will i get answers on my questions this time?simple question-simple answer?

will my post be deleted?

will i be punished again?

i didnt violate anything,all i said is 100% truth,from my experience as 2.5 years every day player

http://prntscr.com/ecgftg

why i care for others players(from all other coalitions,i dont know anyone from them in real life) and you dont care?

isnt your goal to have as many as you can happy costumers,loyal players?

ps.II if you answer to me,again,with same answer:yes,Tonaya,but you dont need to use any apps in game,you can play without money,you dont need to participate in any tournament.....here is my premature answer to you:you dont need to breathe either,but you do,you dont need to eat,but you do,you dont need to go to work,but you do,right,Alyona?

Tonaya

Feb 24, 2017, 09:4502/24/17
09/17/15

Tonaya said:

ps please,Alyona,moderators,dont answer to me with same answers like before,i ask simple questions,give me simple answers.not some philosophy about balance,inflation,and other imaginary stuff

will i get answers on my questions this time?simple question-simple answer?

will my post be deleted?

will i be punished again?

i didnt violate anything,all i said is 100% truth,from my experience as 2.5 years every day player

http://prntscr.com/ecgftg

why i care for others players(from all other coalitions,i dont know anyone from them in real life) and you dont care?

isnt your goal to have as many as you can happy costumers,loyal players?

ps.II if you answer to me,again,with same answer:yes,Tonaya,but you dont need to use any apps in game,you can play without money,you dont need to participate in any tournament.....here is my premature answer to you:you dont need to breathe either,but you do,you dont need to eat,but you do,you dont need to go to work,but you do,right,Alyona?

Tonaya

Wow, you have raised some interesting topics in your post, Tonaya! 

But it's a bit hard to navigate and see your questions that need to be answered there. Could you please make a short list without emotion and rhetorical questions? Just something you want to be answered by a CM? You can even post your questions during the online chat and I will gladly answer.

And no, your post will not be deleted, you will not be punished