Monumental New Feature! Coalition Capitals! Construct It For Free Today!

21 Reply
Rob May
16 April, 2016, 5:55 PM UTC

terrytapp27 said:

WAIT I HAVE READ THE FORUMS & I HAVE READ THE PLAYER'S GUIDE IN GAME AND THERE ARE SO MANY UNANSWERED QUESTIONS!!!

1) how does a regular fully fledged Coalition member add troops to the capitol?

2) which defensive troops are best to use?

3) how does one withdraw resources from the Capitol when needed?

4) to attack a rival Capital do you use the same methods as you use in everyday play?

I HAVE MORE QUESTIONS BUT THIS IS A GOOD START

**also how will this effect Pantheons, will trying to maintain a Capitol jeopardise our Pantheons?

ALSO BEFORE MAKING OUR CAPITOL OUR COALITION DROPPED 100 SPOTS DOWN THE LIST WTF IS UP WITH THAT!

PLARIUM IS FORCING US INTO GAME PLAY THAT PLAYERS MAY NOT WANT TO PLAY- KUDOS PLARIUM FOR THINKING UP OF YET ANOTHER WAY TO MAKE YOUR PLAYERS PAY FOR A FREE GAME!   

sorry for being mean, but capitals are not for coalitions without pantheons, or at least with 100mil + defenses.

If you ask questions like which troops are best to use...another reason to stay away from them.

being rank in like 100th place it's really not great. capital adds like 100k+ influence points, it might move you few hundred places in ranking(depends how far down u are), but it doesn't really mirrors your coalition strength

I know this update is for all coalitions, but unfortunately, small coas will see their capitals crushed down to lvl 0, or to lvl 5 if they reached this safe point. and if they decide to defend it, all troops will just paint walls with red.

UTC +0:00
ThatBloke
17 April, 2016, 8:22 AM UTC

LOL

Sad but true... ^^

I pity the fool
UTC +11:00
1664406 users registered; 33913 topics; 252950 posts; our newest member:kleosims