Attention! Important Changes in Forum Affairs!

66 Replies
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
21 September, 2016, 9:53 AM UTC

geiasoy said:

you didn't answer me the last question i ask you???...alyoooonaaaa....?????

Edit:As you probably know I've recently passed your feedback about PPs to our devs. They understand your position, but before making any changes they want to analyze their own data as well. So they are waiting for analytics data to check the activity of players on PPs and make a decision afterwards. Right now I don't know if they decide to change PPs or leave them as they are.

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Uncle Junior
21 September, 2016, 11:19 AM UTC
†terminators†
UTC +0:00
Scrumbilos
21 September, 2016, 2:23 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

geiasoy said:

you didn't answer me the last question i ask you???...alyoooonaaaa....?????

Let's try to find your army together, Gejasoy!

Where did you see them last time?

I tell you myself, but I do not want to be banned forever. 

Kakos
22 September, 2016, 7:07 AM UTC
geiasoy said:

the Persians today are more advanced from any other Nation on nuclear power devenlopment..

Oh my..
Vae victis
UTC +9:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
22 September, 2016, 9:54 AM UTC
Watch your language, Geiasoy! If you need some assistance on this Forum, you need to follow the rules. This is my first and the last warning.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
paladin
22 September, 2016, 10:06 AM UTC

Let's try to find your army together, Gejasoy!

Where did you see them last time?

Really you asked this Alyona?

What's Google's slogan? "Don't be an ahole" Or how does it go?

You should at least go with "don't be sarcastic with paying customers".

†terminators†
geiasoy
23 September, 2016, 7:04 AM UTC

Watch your language, Geiasoy! If you need some assistance on this Forum, you need to follow the rules. This is my first and the last warning.

my language is ok...i didn't tell you nothing more than what you give me back..i return back your sarcastic reply's ..

but i've seen how much serius you are in Plarium with your customers...

one think you have to know...many of the players i know since i'm one of the oldest players here not going to give you any cent in Dolaars or Euro or any other currency..

you are not in position to offer any help to the players exept to delete them post's here when is not according with your childish reply's..

any way there is nothing you can do to me..help or any other you promisse.

i know you are going to delete this too..

have a nice day...

UTC +14:00
1663433 users registered; 33853 topics; 252811 posts; our newest member:Castle №1129656