Which buildings to upgrade in priority?(guide)

10 Replies
Prometheus
17 June, 2016, 6:23 PM UTC

- Farms, lumberyards, forges: If you decide to be a defensive player you will need more wood, so lumberyards will be your priority always! On the other hand, If you decide to be an offensive player you will need more bronze, so forges are your priority.

- Granary and Warehouse: the higher level it is, the more resources you can hold.

- Infirmary: upgrade it to level 13 as fast as possible, it will help you revive 30% of your killed troops for free. It is not worth upgrading it to further levels, unless you get sieged very often and you loose your off against the sieger.

-  Acropolis: aim to upgrade it to level 20

- Agora: speeds the construction of your building

-Harbor and Port: both are excellent for helping you into growing if you can raid efficiently and can do the galley trick!

UTC +4:00
3
FastReD
17 June, 2016, 9:47 PM UTC

Archon, great contribution 

Freyner Arango's " I like tattoos "
UTC -5:00
0
Prometheus
17 June, 2016, 9:54 PM UTC
FastReD said:

Archon, great contribution 

Thank you Archon, more will come!
UTC +4:00
0
Dragisha P.
17 June, 2016, 10:31 PM UTC

Good job.

I would suggest to upgrade port and harbor first, you could raid farms and take 100k from them in one hit, then Farms, lumberyards, forges etc 


UTC +9:00
0
brunsonthomas
17 June, 2016, 11:22 PM UTC
Do not forget upgrading the infirmary allows you to recover a percentage of warriors killed in action.
UTC +5:00
0
Dragisha P.
18 June, 2016, 6:41 AM UTC
brunsonthomas said:

Do not forget upgrading the infirmary allows you to recover a percentage of warriors killed in action.
Yes I agree it's helpful to have it upgraded Archon, but some players don't get attacked every day haha 
UTC +9:00
0
Prometheus
18 June, 2016, 9:04 AM UTC

Dragisha P. said:


Good job.

I would suggest to upgrade port and harbor first, you could raid farms and take 100k from them in one hit, then Farms, lumberyards, forges etc 


''-Harbor and Port: both are excellent for helping you into growing if you can raid efficiently and can do the galley trick!''  Thank you, but I've mention it.You do not need them first because if you do not have other buildings to create units you get no raiding power.Once you get the raiding power you need storage to storage your 100k rss.So harbor and port are not to be upgraded first:)

UTC +4:00
1
lefeubleu
22 June, 2016, 10:40 AM UTC

Plus, both are expensive in resources after a while, so you definitely need to have a decent production before upgrading them to the last level.

Agora is basically the number one building to upgrade.
UTC -4:00
0
Prometheus
22 June, 2016, 10:48 AM UTC

lefeubleu said:


Plus, both are expensive in resources after a while, so you definitely need to have a decent production before upgrading them to the last level.

Agora is basically the number one building to upgrade.

Agora is totally one of the most important buildings to take a priority in the list! Especially, If you have reached above level 10 in other buildings like storehouses etc..that it might need way more time to build.


Still, I advice to people first to follow Basileus Leonidas orders/quests on very early levels in which to build first because of the good rewards you get :)
UTC +4:00
0
Mikemapstone
28 June, 2016, 7:43 PM UTC
A good guide but be aware that the infirmary upgrade only gives you free upgrades on those lost in an attack on your city. It does NOT effect any casualties that you incure in raids or tournaments.
UTC +1:00
0
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
29 June, 2016, 2:44 PM UTC
Mikemapstone said:

A good guide but be aware that the infirmary upgrade only gives you free upgrades on those lost in an attack on your city. It does NOT effect any casualties that you incure in raids or tournaments.
Good point 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
1782492 users registered; 48581 topic; 287903 posts; our newest member:Commander 2841073