Generals gear - Legendary class 4 items

26 Replies
User
11 January, 2018, 4:40 PM UTC

At what Persian position level to you start to find legendary class 4 items?


Has anyone figured this out?  Is there anyone out there that has found legendary class 4 items and remember what position level it was earned from?


We have many members of our coalition that have asked this of our senior members, but i am afraid we do not have any idea what level they are found at - or if the items are even position level dependent.
UTC +0:00
1
RIX
User
11 January, 2018, 6:58 PM UTC
I've gotten them as low as position 84 and I have gotten 9 in total (many repeats) and I am a casual player who's highest position is 124 ;)
TERMINATORS
UTC -5:00
1
DMT
User
18 January, 2018, 7:18 AM UTC
my highest level is 72 and never got a legendary so far. I assume that it should be something higher than 80 as a min
UTC +2:00
0
PMC
User
21 January, 2018, 3:59 AM UTC

It depends on where your bigger bank/ reward is going to come from.  I once hit 20 level 180 positions in a row.   The next day I got class 4 purple  on a level 46.  


PMC-hahahahahah
UTC +5:00
0
User
12 February, 2018, 1:53 PM UTC

https://prnt.sc/idmzkz


i'm getting mad !!!!


Tonaya 

UTC +0:00
0
Community Manager
12 February, 2018, 2:53 PM UTC
Don't get mad, Tonaya. Look at it this way: your General is so decked out that even rare items become duplicates. 
UTC +2:00
0
PMC
User
12 February, 2018, 3:13 PM UTC

Tonaya,

another to consider here  is looking at both the duplicate items   and see if the duplicate is stronger  than the one you are using.     other  wise you will  get  a whole bunch of duplicate pieces as you play,    prepare your self and don't get frustrated   I think  you need  something like 3 mil pieces  to upgrade all legendary items.   so you will need  the better pieces to break.    just save them back  and break them when you know you  will be busy for a day or two.
PMC-hahahahahah
UTC +5:00
0
User
12 February, 2018, 3:25 PM UTC

On the  same subject to not open another    post ,   wich to brake from this two ??


UTC +3:00
3
PMC
User
12 February, 2018, 3:41 PM UTC

hahah   that is really no choice to make  for me.    you have already three upgrades  to weaker piece.     but  it is only weaker by .2 points.     so I would break the one not upgraded   and continue on.    but  that is good example of what I was talking about.   the one that is 15%  is strongest I see.   so those are the ones  you want.   but  14.8  is pretty close

PMC-hahahahahah
UTC +5:00
0
User
12 February, 2018, 6:12 PM UTC

Dimitri Molchanov said:


Don't get mad, Tonaya. Look at it this way: your General is so decked out that even rare items become duplicates. 

Dimitri,how about i sell you those duplicates,or trade with you for those i need?


Tonaya
UTC +0:00
0
User
12 February, 2018, 6:14 PM UTC

Skulder said:


On the  same subject to not open another    post ,   wich to brake from this two ??


keep that with 15%,its max for that item,upgrade it when you have enough pieces


Tonaya
UTC +0:00
0
User
12 February, 2018, 6:16 PM UTC

PMC said:


Tonaya,

another to consider here  is looking at both the duplicate items   and see if the duplicate is stronger  than the one you are using.     other  wise you will  get  a whole bunch of duplicate pieces as you play,    prepare your self and don't get frustrated   I think  you need  something like 3 mil pieces  to upgrade all legendary items.   so you will need  the better pieces to break.    just save them back  and break them when you know you  will be busy for a day or two.

no pmc,plarium giving me identical pieces,i think they want to make me angry and to quite this game,only that way they can beat me >:(


Tonaya
UTC +0:00
0
User
12 February, 2018, 9:33 PM UTC
PMC said:
hahah that is really no choice to make for me. you have already three upgrades to weaker piece. but it is only weaker by .2 points. so I would break the one not upgraded and continue on. but that is good example of what I was talking about. the one that is 15% is strongest I see. so those are the ones you want. but 14.8 is pretty close

 that i was thinking also .. i invested a lot of pieces on those  upgrades...and now have i have to upgrade some others items ..and from what i saw that item can get till 15,5 points ..and it's possible to get another one with higher value ..my next time  




Tonaya said:





Skulder said:


On the  same subject to not open another    post ,   wich to brake from this two ??


keep that with 15%,its max for that item,upgrade it when you have enough pieces


Tonaya
 it's not  15 ,5 % ??  If  thats the maximum will keep for the future ..like an year for now or so :) 

UTC +3:00
3
User
13 February, 2018, 5:47 AM UTC

Tonaya said:


PMC said:


Tonaya,

another to consider here  is looking at both the duplicate items   and see if the duplicate is stronger  than the one you are using.     other  wise you will  get  a whole bunch of duplicate pieces as you play,    prepare your self and don't get frustrated   I think  you need  something like 3 mil pieces  to upgrade all legendary items.   so you will need  the better pieces to break.    just save them back  and break them when you know you  will be busy for a day or two.

no pmc,plarium giving me identical pieces,i think they want to make me angry and to quite this game,only that way they can beat me >:(


Tonaya

Tonaya,


You just need patience. Do you remember how much you were complaining about PP payouts? Everywhere I looked I saw your complaints on the forum. Then one day, you stopped complaining ... and your grain was big negative, because you finally got your big payout. This is not very different, the pieces will come too.

Regards



UTC +7:00
0
Community Manager
13 February, 2018, 8:25 AM UTC
Tonaya said:

no pmc,plarium giving me identical pieces,i think they want to make me angry and to quite this game,only that way they can beat me >:(


Tonaya
Alright, you got us. Alyona is in charge of the team that makes sure you only ever receive duplicate General's items. I guess now that you are onto our plan we will have to come up with something new! 
UTC +2:00
0
PMC
User
13 February, 2018, 8:56 AM UTC

Dimitri Molchanov said:


Tonaya said:


no pmc,plarium giving me identical pieces,i think they want to make me angry and to quite this game,only that way they can beat me >:(


Tonaya

Alright, you got us. Alyona is in charge of the team that makes sure you only ever receive duplicate General's items. I guess now that you are onto our plan we will have to come up with something new! 


hahaha;   oh man,  this is funniest response yet!!!!    

PMC-hahahahahah
UTC +5:00
0
User
13 February, 2018, 3:30 PM UTC

tsunwu85rsa said:


Tonaya said:


PMC said:


Tonaya,

another to consider here  is looking at both the duplicate items   and see if the duplicate is stronger  than the one you are using.     other  wise you will  get  a whole bunch of duplicate pieces as you play,    prepare your self and don't get frustrated   I think  you need  something like 3 mil pieces  to upgrade all legendary items.   so you will need  the better pieces to break.    just save them back  and break them when you know you  will be busy for a day or two.

no pmc,plarium giving me identical pieces,i think they want to make me angry and to quite this game,only that way they can beat me >:(


Tonaya

Tonaya,


You just need patience. Do you remember how much you were complaining about PP payouts? Everywhere I looked I saw your complaints on the forum. Then one day, you stopped complaining ... and your grain was big negative, because you finally got your big payout. This is not very different, the pieces will come too.

Regards



tsunwu85rsa,i stopped  complaining when they banned me,lol 


Tonaya 

UTC +0:00
0
User
16 February, 2018, 4:27 PM UTC

http://prntscr.com/ifnzpr


+ 20+ times bought 4 class legendary key,and got identical general items,i made 3 million points in last few days,playing persians,i didnt get any 4 class legendary coffer,or key or good item


and you said dont be mad Tonaya,i'm not mad,i'm angry !!!


Tonaya 

UTC +0:00
0
Moderator
16 February, 2018, 5:10 PM UTC

Tonaya said:


http://prntscr.com/ifnzpr


+ 20+ times bought 4 class legendary key,and got identical general items,i made 3 million points in last few days,playing persians,i didnt get any 4 class legendary coffer,or key or good item


and you said dont be mad Tonaya,i'm not mad,i'm angry !!!


Tonaya 

Playing the Persians is worse than playing the lottery and we all know that the one who complains is because he wants to.

If you look at everything written by players you will see that everyone thinks the same, it is a ruin. And we all keep hitting lol

siempre pensando
UTC +2:00
0
User
18 February, 2018, 6:28 AM UTC
Tonaya said:

tsunwu85rsa said:


Tonaya said:


PMC said:


Tonaya,

another to consider here  is looking at both the duplicate items   and see if the duplicate is stronger  than the one you are using.     other  wise you will  get  a whole bunch of duplicate pieces as you play,    prepare your self and don't get frustrated   I think  you need  something like 3 mil pieces  to upgrade all legendary items.   so you will need  the better pieces to break.    just save them back  and break them when you know you  will be busy for a day or two.

no pmc,plarium giving me identical pieces,i think they want to make me angry and to quite this game,only that way they can beat me >:(


Tonaya

Tonaya,


You just need patience. Do you remember how much you were complaining about PP payouts? Everywhere I looked I saw your complaints on the forum. Then one day, you stopped complaining ... and your grain was big negative, because you finally got your big payout. This is not very different, the pieces will come too.

Regards



tsunwu85rsa,i stopped  complaining when they banned me,lol 


Tonaya 

OH ... lol :)
UTC +7:00
1
2788558 users registered; 70755 topics; 353735 posts; our newest member:fabri