All Categories

Why does Plarium do nothing for the game?

Why does Plarium do nothing for the game?

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Nov 4, 2017, 00:2611/04/17
06/12/16

Onyko said:

just had a look at fb servers, loads of changes that are going to come to plarium.com so i get why it is taking time and with the work needed to adapt the flash to work properly.

There is domination lvl 15, unit xp, new type deals in market, assassin protection with city scheme deal and more.

I`m sure you already know this tho, for those who don`t, things are going to get better / worse depending how much you spend on the game and how long we will have to wait for this.

I still enjoy Sparta but it is getting a bit dull some times :)

just my opinion

Hopefully, those news will arrive here soon. The game needs them ... and us too.

Nov 4, 2017, 03:2911/04/17
Nov 4, 2017, 03:33(edited)
05/06/16

Dimitri Molchanov said:

Given the amount of work that is required in order to port Sparta and all our other games to a new engine as well as the difficulties not only with the process itself, but also with testing all available features, it is extremely hard to say how long it will be. I would rather not give you exact timeframes unless I am absolutely sure that something will be done by X date. Otherwise it would be nothing but false promises.

Hi Dimitri,

Thank you.

I do understand what you mean, and I am sure many other players understand your position as well.

However, I asked for an indication of timeframe, not an exact date. I am sure you are aware that many have posted on forum (lately and in the past) and have said that they are getting a bit bored with game (myself included). Many did not post and simply stopped playing the game - obviously the reasons for that can be varied, but lack of updates is surely a contributor. Therefore, this is an actual issue, not just for players but also for Plarium. Plarium is bleeding money here. 

The timeframe can be very broad - for example, if it may be one to three years from now, then state it like that. At least we then have some information.

Please consider the above and see if you can give another response.

Even better, I really think it is a good idea if there is an official response from Plarium to this issue.

Thanks

MariusAdmin
Nov 6, 2017, 08:3611/06/17
09/04/17
agaghas said:

Hi Dimitri,

Thank you.

I do understand what you mean, and I am sure many other players understand your position as well.

However, I asked for an indication of timeframe, not an exact date. I am sure you are aware that many have posted on forum (lately and in the past) and have said that they are getting a bit bored with game (myself included). Many did not post and simply stopped playing the game - obviously the reasons for that can be varied, but lack of updates is surely a contributor. Therefore, this is an actual issue, not just for players but also for Plarium. Plarium is bleeding money here. 

The timeframe can be very broad - for example, if it may be one to three years from now, then state it like that. At least we then have some information.

Even better, I really think it is a good idea if there is an official response from Plarium to this issue.

Thanks

We are hoping to release it in the first half of 2018, but it is impossible to predict delays. It will also take some time to adjust to the new engine and make sure all features are enabled and working properly, so that is as close to a timeline as we can give at the moment.
Nov 6, 2017, 13:1211/06/17

Dimitri Molchanov said:

agaghas said:

Hi Dimitri,

Thank you.

Thanks

We are hoping to release it in the first half of 2018, but it is impossible to predict delays. It will also take some time to adjust to the new engine and make sure all features are enabled and working properly, so that is as close to a timeline as we can give at the moment.

on facebook server is it runnung, and you tell here minimum we must wait another 6 months?

no comment
Nov 17, 2017, 19:4711/17/17

I was getting angry.You still do not do anything, no statements or plans what should happen and come.Instead, keep silence and poke your head in the sand.There are no new players in Sparta, as far as you look.Instead, always the same events for almost 2 years.But the main thing is the statistics for the money revenue are ok.It does not help if you constantly open new servers, that's stupid.Or if you make new games with the same game mechanics as Sparta.Keep track of your running games before you make new servers and games.You have the worst development I've ever seen in a game company.