Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Oct 27, 2017, 15:5610/27/17
08/21/14

Dimitri Molchanov said:

Tonaya said:

i am hegemon and i run diplomacy,and i know all about that.

our pans were attacked,but they didnt capture'd it.attacker's lost all their troops,and we lost 10% of our def in pan.none get nothing,we both loose.what we get?nothing.no achievement,no reward,nothing,just -10% of our troops.that is what i'm asking,whats the point of loosing 10% troops for nothing?

this was war game,maybe 2 years ago,now it is pay to play game and pay to win game,and when i got email to start playing sparta,it said: free to play.all players are not same in this game:coiners are vip,they receive all kind of rewards that other players cant even know about it,moderators receive 3 k drachma's per week,regular players dont get anything,they are or will be killed and user deleted soon.there is no more fun in game like it was 2+ years ago.no strategy,no fun,only pay to win,if you do care about this game,you may do something about it,tell game devs to change back game like it was before,playable for all players not just to chosen one's with credit cards.

for all what i write'd here and on previous post,99% regular players will agree,only moderators and plarium workers wont and they will try to explain something else :) how everything is ok,and balance is good in game and that regular players can became strong,the'll just need little more time,like 5 years or so.....

sorry for my bad and basic english 

Tonaya 

The other Coalition 's reward would have been taking the Pantheon if they were to succeed. Your Coalition managed to hold it and thus proved its claim to a strategically important location. Additional rewards are not guaranteed or promised, this is merely providing players with extra possibilities. 

I should also note that not all "coiners" as you put it are VIPs and not all VIPs spend on the game, there are other criteria that we use when selecting them. As for moderators, they are spending their personal time to help other players and keep the community orderly. Regular players have plenty of in-game events where they can secure additional advantages. This is a topic that has been brought up numerous times and there is really no other response that can be provided 

Dimitri,all i'v said is 100% truth.i can provide screenshots if needed :)  if i dont know something i keep my mouth shut and tell i really dont know anything about that

about moderators:my good friend was moderator,and all plarium did,i got info(with a screenshot) before you officially post some changes :)

about VIP:my VIP friend gived me password to help him to get his troops back from pp,which i did.i'v also talk with his VIP agent(agent didnt know with who he was talking and i'v asked him a lot of questions)^^,VIP players receive info for every tournament before all of us poor,regular,players know about,they receive all kind of rewards(just like that,just because they are VIP)champions,imperial troops,different kind of boosters...they get info when gonna be 75% revive discount(before officially announcement),they receive gifts for birthday(drachma,city schema),they receive extra rewards if they make certain amount of pvp,pp,exp...points.......we,regular players dont get anything,my VIP friend spend more than 10 000 euro on game,his city is maybe 10% stronger and more developed than my city,he never show up on forum,i did a lot,.....so how he is VIP and i am not(if i'll quote your words:

"I should also note that not all "coiners" as you put it are VIPs and not all VIPs spend on the game, there are other criteria that we use when selecting them."

so,what is criterion to became VIP ?

did you read my idea for baby pantheons or i must post that in suggestions?i know it'll be declined,like all my suggestions(ask Alyona about that,and say hello to her from Tonaya )

i talk a lot with Leonidas as well,so i'm very good informed for all kind of stuff in game

Tonaya 

Oct 27, 2017, 17:1910/27/17
10/02/15

Tonaya said:

Dimitri Molchanov said:

Tonaya said:

our pans were attacked,but they didnt capture'd it.attacker's lost all their troops,and we lost 10% of our def in pan.none get nothing,we both loose.what we get?nothing.no achievement,no reward,nothing,just -10% of our troops.that is what i'm asking,whats the point of loosing 10% troops for nothing?

this was war game,maybe 2 years ago,now it is pay to play game and pay to win game,and when i got email to start playing sparta,it said: free to play.all players are not same in this game:coiners are vip,they receive all kind of rewards that other players cant even know about it,moderators receive 3 k drachma's per week,regular players dont get anything,they are or will be killed and user deleted soon.there is no more fun in game like it was 2+ years ago.no strategy,no fun,only pay to win,if you do care about this game,you may do something about it,tell game devs to change back game like it was before,playable for all players not just to chosen one's with credit cards.

for all what i write'd here and on previous post,99% regular players will agree,only moderators and plarium workers wont and they will try to explain something else :) how everything is ok,and balance is good in game and that regular players can became strong,the'll just need little more time,like 5 years or so.....

Tonaya 

The other Coalition 's reward would have been taking the Pantheon if they were to succeed. Your Coalition managed to hold it and thus proved its claim to a strategically important location. Additional rewards are not guaranteed or promised, this is merely providing players with extra possibilities. 

I should also note that not all "coiners" as you put it are VIPs and not all VIPs spend on the game, there are other criteria that we use when selecting them. As for moderators, they are spending their personal time to help other players and keep the community orderly. Regular players have plenty of in-game events where they can secure additional advantages. This is a topic that has been brought up numerous times and there is really no other response that can be provided 

Dimitri,all i'v said is 100% truth.i can provide screenshots if needed :)  if i dont know something i keep my mouth shut and tell i really dont know anything about that

about moderators:my good friend was moderator,and all plarium did,i got info(with a screenshot) before you officially post some changes :)

about VIP:my VIP friend gived me password to help him to get his troops back from pp,which i did.i'v also talk with his VIP agent(agent didnt know with who he was talking and i'v asked him a lot of questions)^^,VIP players receive info for every tournament before all of us poor,regular,players know about,they receive all kind of rewards(just like that,just because they are VIP)champions,imperial troops,different kind of boosters...they get info when gonna be 75% revive discount(before officially announcement),they receive gifts for birthday(drachma,city schema),they receive extra rewards if they make certain amount of pvp,pp,exp...points.......we,regular players dont get anything,my VIP friend spend more than 10 000 euro on game,his city is maybe 10% stronger and more developed than my city,he never show up on forum,i did a lot,.....so how he is VIP and i am not(if i'll quote your words:

"I should also note that not all "coiners" as you put it are VIPs and not all VIPs spend on the game, there are other criteria that we use when selecting them."

did you read my idea for baby pantheons or i must post that in suggestions?i know it'll be declined,like all my suggestions(ask Alyona about that,and say hello to her from Tonaya )

i talk a lot with Leonidas as well,so i'm very good informed for all kind of stuff in game

Tonaya 

Not all you have said is true, but some of them are.

First, i know some big players and big spender in this game that are not VIP, just an example (Usgu of Titans300) he is not a VIP . you can pm him ingame and ask him if you want.

2nd, You are asking what is the purpose of Pan Massacre? i dont think you dont know the purpose of it and just pretend that you dont know?

3rd, i have seen you so many times in this forum and since i started playing this game all i read about your post are questions that "common sense" to answer. You've been ban on the forum and now you are back, is there anyway you can change how you post some threads here because the way i see it no one listen to you, specially mods and CM.

4th, if you really dont like how plarium runs this game, why on earth your still here and playing? why not just go look for other games? Tetris maybe?

5th, This is pay to win game? i dont think so, generally when you say pay to win game it means when you buy something you win. but i dont, i buy some packages but never win a big war, yes sometimes i win during small battle....

6th, those big coiners are also losing in battle but the only advantage they have is they have money to buy back their troops.

and lastly, if you complain several time or you ask plarium several times and you dont get what you really want to get for an answer then recommend for you to quit playing sparta. 

Dont get at on me please... Peace Tonaya :-)

Oct 28, 2017, 17:2410/28/17
08/21/14

FUD said:

Tonaya said:

Dimitri Molchanov said:

Tonaya said:

Tonaya 

Tonaya 

Not all you have said is true, but some of them are.

First, i know some big players and big spender in this game that are not VIP, just an example (Usgu of Titans300) he is not a VIP . you can pm him ingame and ask him if you want.

2nd, You are asking what is the purpose of Pan Massacre? i dont think you dont know the purpose of it and just pretend that you dont know?

3rd, i have seen you so many times in this forum and since i started playing this game all i read about your post are questions that "common sense" to answer. You've been ban on the forum and now you are back, is there anyway you can change how you post some threads here because the way i see it no one listen to you, specially mods and CM.

4th, if you really dont like how plarium runs this game, why on earth your still here and playing? why not just go look for other games? Tetris maybe?

5th, This is pay to win game? i dont think so, generally when you say pay to win game it means when you buy something you win. but i dont, i buy some packages but never win a big war, yes sometimes i win during small battle....

6th, those big coiners are also losing in battle but the only advantage they have is they have money to buy back their troops.

and lastly, if you complain several time or you ask plarium several times and you dont get what you really want to get for an answer then recommend for you to quit playing sparta. 

Dont get at on me please... Peace Tonaya :-)

Fud,tell who you are so i know with who am i talking with?

Tonaya 
MariusAdmin
Oct 30, 2017, 09:0310/30/17
09/04/17

@ Tonaya

VIP players are chosen by a variety of criteria, the most important ones are their activity in the game and how long they have been a player for. But it is important to understand that not every player that fits these will be chosen for the program, it is yet to expand. As for their advantages, if they do get information about upcoming tournaments, this information does not give them a big window of opportunity to prepare. I am not even certain if that is done at this time, the system is constantly changing and evolving. As for gifts such as City Schemas, those are perks of the VIP status.

If moderators are given information about a feature prior to update it is also done very close to the update itself. The purpose is simple - to make certain they are able to test it more efficiently and answer any questions that players may have. As you know, Community Managers are not around 24/7 and we always strive to make certain our players have someone around the forum who could help them should any issues arise. 

As for Pantheons, you can post it in Suggestions, however, I can tell you now that we are not planning any changes to Pantheons at the moment. It has nothing to do with who the suggestion comes from, it is simply a matter of game balance that requires a lot of planning prior to even the smallest of changes.
Nov 3, 2017, 08:5511/03/17
05/06/16
Tonaya has a very good point.
Nov 6, 2017, 09:1311/06/17
Nov 6, 2017, 09:14(edited)
07/01/16
Wow I have spent hundred of USD on this game and never heard about VIP status and such. How unfair!  I guess this is a Russian game and Russians in general just don't like americans. I am one lonely soul and FUD is being an internet punk or maybe he's just an attention troll.
MariusAdmin
Nov 6, 2017, 12:1911/06/17
09/04/17
lancelot2141980 said:

Wow I have spent hundred of USD on this game and never heard about VIP status and such. How unfair!  I guess this is a Russian game and Russians in general just don't like americans. I am one lonely soul and FUD is being an internet punk or maybe he's just an attention troll.
Plarium is an international company, and the VIP program includes people from a multitude of countries. We do not give preference to certain players over others, and especially not due to their nationality or country of birth.
Nov 19, 2017, 18:0811/19/17
08/21/14

Dimitri Molchanov said:

@ Tonaya

VIP players are chosen by a variety of criteria, the most important ones are their activity in the game and how long they have been a player for. But it is important to understand that not every player that fits these will be chosen for the program, it is yet to expand. As for their advantages, if they do get information about upcoming tournaments, this information does not give them a big window of opportunity to prepare. I am not even certain if that is done at this time, the system is constantly changing and evolving. As for gifts such as City Schemas, those are perks of the VIP status.

If moderators are given information about a feature prior to update it is also done very close to the update itself. The purpose is simple - to make certain they are able to test it more efficiently and answer any questions that players may have. As you know, Community Managers are not around 24/7 and we always strive to make certain our players have someone around the forum who could help them should any issues arise. 

As for Pantheons, you can post it in Suggestions, however, I can tell you now that we are not planning any changes to Pantheons at the moment. It has nothing to do with who the suggestion comes from, it is simply a matter of game balance that requires a lot of planning prior to even the smallest of changes.

Dimitri,i'll quote your words:

VIP players are chosen by a variety of criteria, the most important ones are their activity in the game and how long they have been a player for....

and show you screenshots,first is VIP player:

http://prntscr.com/hcik8a

and here is my city:

http://prntscr.com/hcikpz

so why i am not a VIP ?

Tonaya

Nov 19, 2017, 19:4211/19/17
Nov 19, 2017, 19:44(edited)
01/05/16

hello folks , 

if the player you see has these elite agemas , just 1 to 10 of them , not necessary that they are VIP , 

because few months ago , there was a special event , and they did offer elite agemas , as rewards but not many  , 1 to 10 , so possibly some of them got them as reward from this special and unique event , and they had it all this while , 

because my member has it too , 

i dont know who is a VIP and how to get the VIP status and exactly what benefits does a VIP get , if its quite beneficial i would also like to know how can one get this VIP status if anyone could enlighten me , have a good day all , 

punisher-
MariusAdmin
Nov 20, 2017, 09:1611/20/17
09/04/17
Players are invited to join the VIP program. At the moment we are unable to take in everyone who fits the criteria and, unfortunately, it will likely be the case even after the program is expanded. The primary criteria are activity in the game, how long have you been a player in Sparta, how well you are generally doing in Tournaments and Weekly Rankings, etc.
Nov 20, 2017, 18:5111/20/17
08/21/14

Dimitri Molchanov said:

Players are invited to join the VIP program. At the moment we are unable to take in everyone who fits the criteria and, unfortunately, it will likely be the case even after the program is expanded. The primary criteria are activity in the game, how long have you been a player in Sparta, how well you are generally doing in Tournaments and Weekly Rankings, etc.

i was in top 10 many times,i was number 2 1 time,i was many times number 1 in my league,you saw my stats,make me vip when you start adding new players

Tonaya NIP
MariusAdmin
Nov 21, 2017, 08:3011/21/17
09/04/17
Tonaya, I personally wouldn't mind making you second to Leonidas himself, but, alas, that is not up to me.
Nov 21, 2017, 13:1011/21/17
08/21/14

Dimitri Molchanov said:

Tonaya, I personally wouldn't mind making you second to Leonidas himself, but, alas, that is not up to me.

if its up to Alyona,then i can forget about it >:)

Tonaya