Alts

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Sep 14, 2017, 20:5309/14/17
Sep 14, 2017, 20:53(edited)
01/05/16

need someone who understands us players to take lead here in forum as a head of the forum and voice it directly to the plarium team , perhaps someone who can speak on behalf of all of us , a long time experienced player who would understand the frustrations we all are having with different aspects of this game , who wouldnt argue with us expressing our frustrations with all changes and violations occuring but instead understand us , we need a ear that could hear us and get the respect we should get since we spent alot of time and money in this game ,  

wasting my time here , i expect no support and i expect none of the heads here to understand us players or voice our opinions , highly dissapointing , am done ,

peace out folks!

Sep 14, 2017, 21:1709/14/17
05/11/16

The Punisher said:

need someone who understands us players to take lead here in forum as a head of the forum and voice it directly to the plarium team , perhaps someone who can speak on behalf of all of us , a long time experienced player who would understand the frustrations we all are having with different aspects of this game , who wouldnt argue with us expressing our frustrations with all changes and violations occuring but instead understand us , we need a ear that could hear us and get the respect we should get since we spent alot of time and money in this game ,  

wasting my time here , i expect no support and i expect none of the heads here to understand us players or voice our opinions , highly dissapointing , am done ,

peace out folks!

everthing in this game is about  time.   it is not really a game  it is a social experiment.      over  a year  you will grow.   the more active you are  the less people  will mess with you.    don't  let  the small stuff bother  you.   time takes  care of most people and their alts.   besides   the more  troops you loose  the better   your game will move. make 60 days in all troop ques    and  don't play pvp  or pp  until  you get there     as  you do this  you build enough troops  to play with  after  you finish  stocking up your troop ques.       but  the more you log into game  the more times  you can put your built troops away.      loosing the  troops  is not a problem.      time is the only enemy here.

Sep 14, 2017, 21:4409/14/17
Sep 14, 2017, 21:47(edited)
01/05/16

lol , i am an active player ,

am not a newbie , lmao 

its not me who is getting bothered , its my member , and its my job to have his back ;) , and its not bothering us , just want to voice it as to why his 7 accounts and violations arent being banned , otherwise , we can takecare of ourselves , 

add me as a friend in the game buddy, i'd like to know you in game aswell , your profile in the forum doesnt show which clan you belong to , so will appreciate if you add me up , 

cheers mate

Sep 14, 2017, 21:4809/14/17
Sep 14, 2017, 21:51(edited)
05/11/16

The Punisher said:

lol , i am an active player ,

am not a newbie , lmao 

its not me who is getting bothered , its my member , and its my job to have his back ;) , and its not bothering us , just want to voice it as to why his 7 accounts and violations arent being banned , otherwise , we can takecare of ourselves , 

add me as a friend in the game buddy, i'd like to know you in game aswell , your profile in the forum doesnt show which clan you belong to , so will appreciate if you add me up , 

cheers mate

my game name is PMC   I'm in DEATH INC   -1179,  -2015  are my cords  

Sep 14, 2017, 22:3309/14/17
09/17/15
you can add me i like all to be my friend :) 
Sep 14, 2017, 22:5709/14/17
08/02/17
vodkaredbull the bullie of bria and ahole and many othrs....said to be the coward who troubles and bullies small coals and players and doesnt fight with someone close to his lvl...dnt add him as frend hes not a good frend....dnt knw him but everyoe in forum thrash him bcos of his bullieing nature
Sep 15, 2017, 03:3509/15/17
05/11/16

joop said:

vodkaredbull the bullie of bria and ahole and many othrs....said to be the coward who troubles and bullies small coals and players and doesnt fight with someone close to his lvl...dnt add him as frend hes not a good frend....dnt knw him but everyoe in forum thrash him bcos of his bullieing nature

hahah   that is not  true  me and VODKA   are  from not friendly coa   and we are friends.    I guess you  have no people skills.

Sep 15, 2017, 08:3709/15/17
09/17/15

joop said:

thats not very nice and i believe this not to be treu ...

i fought mainly bigg coalitions and i do not hestitate to fight bigg players ... 

thnx pmc and yes i am always friendly to everyone ..

like you say joop you dont know me so weird that you judge me based on some forum posts ...
Sep 15, 2017, 12:2709/15/17
01/05/16
vodkaredbull , sure buddy , but i am not sure which clan you belong to , too add up 
Sep 15, 2017, 13:4209/15/17
09/17/15
The Punisher said:

vodkaredbull , sure buddy , but i am not sure which clan you belong to , too add up 
House of Batiatus :) 
Sep 15, 2017, 14:3109/15/17
09/25/14

Alts are illegal !

https://prnt.sc/gliz4u

P.S.: tried to cover coords with my photoshop skills.

Sep 15, 2017, 15:1309/15/17
Sep 15, 2017, 15:15(edited)
01/05/16

vodkaredbull , sounds good , will look up now

paladin , exactly , its funny how they put same names and dp's and expect nobody is going to see it and boldly violate rules , however since they still play it seems plarium allows alts  , removing the rule they have against multi accounting and the option in the support for ticketing against multi accounts would be more sensible or else it would just be hypocritic (not sure if the word exists but hope make sense aither ways) :)
Sep 15, 2017, 21:4409/15/17
04/17/16

VodkaRedBull said:

joop said:

i fought mainly bigg coalitions and i do not hestitate to fight bigg players ... 

like you say joop you dont know me so weird that you judge me based on some forum posts ...

haha..this it's the best joke of the day..seems you like my budy PMC  ..if i  would say you what Cultus account i'm  you  will attack me ??..or go back in an corner  an continue bullying the others smaller coallitions like you are doing now ?? ..Put here some print screens from those biggggg players you attack in the last time :)) 
Sep 15, 2017, 23:5709/15/17
09/17/15
Bria Alexandru said:

VodkaRedBull said:

joop said:

haha..this it's the best joke of the day..seems you like my budy PMC  ..if i  would say you what Cultus account i'm  you  will attack me ??..or go back in an corner  an continue bullying the others smaller coallitions like you are doing now ?? ..Put here some print screens from those biggggg players you attack in the last time :)) 
tell me yes so i can attack you :) hahaha you are a funny guy 
Sep 16, 2017, 00:1809/16/17
Sep 16, 2017, 00:25(edited)
04/17/16

First  you should prove me  , you aren't an coward and an bully and post some  print screens like i asked ..at least ..and after that make requests  ..you  made first some unsubstantiated claims ..you should prove them  with some screens

Sep 16, 2017, 02:1809/16/17
05/11/16

Bria Alexandru said:

VodkaRedBull said:

joop said:

I'm sure  no one here  wants  to see my slaughter  of bot farms.   but if you want  I smash about ten a day  I can post them if you  wanna  see   :  )

Sep 16, 2017, 07:0209/16/17
09/17/15
Bria Alexandru said:

First  you should prove me  , you aren't an coward and an bully and post some  print screens like i asked ..at least ..and after that make requests  ..you  made first some unsubstantiated claims ..you should prove them  with some screens

you dont need acreen shots you just gove me your in game name and i show you how it works ...
Sep 16, 2017, 08:4309/16/17
06/18/15

Bria Alexandru said:

Briu if you would be a Cultus Account you would be booted for all posts you do here with regarding our coalition. Would be nice when you post your ingame name here !!!

It is a big shame that you try to force a war between HOB and Cultus again. Everyone knows who are the biggest coals ingame. So if you want to fight HOB or CULTUS dont try to make insults on a poor way. Just send a war request from your coal ingame ;)
Sep 16, 2017, 13:4409/16/17
Sep 16, 2017, 13:45(edited)
04/17/16

Cultus  yes  ,but HOB it's overrated ..full of cowards and bullies  of smaller coallitions  ,like  Vodki proved with his actions  here and   in the private discussions he had with us

And i'm not disclose my user  to not  be booted  , it's warm and cozy where for me  ,getting easy good rewards :)
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.