He Who Has the Most Money, Wins

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Oct 21, 2017, 08:3010/21/17
Oct 21, 2017, 08:32(edited)
11/17/14

HE WHO HAS THE MONEY, RULES IN SPARTA.  Moderators as long as you deny thisa, you make jokes of yourselves.

I notice that the promo for me to invite friends to play the game is popping up on my browser continuously.  That tells me that gamers must be leaving in droves.  I have a couple NON-COA goals to complete then I am quitting Plarium as well.  I am disgusted with myself for getting sucked into this game.  I will admit that the game balance was excellent when I first  joined, but the SUITS got greedy.
Oct 21, 2017, 17:3910/21/17
12/19/16
While i posted earlier already that i am totally agreeing that this is pay to win, today a heavy blow was given to one of the biggest money players AGIM/RED... he lost his entire offense with a number of failed raids on ARES ingame. I am sure it did take alot of players to build the wall and also alot of troops that were paid for with money, but at least this bully has lost thousands of dollars worth of troops ;) I mean tens of thousands of agema and hunderds of thousands heavy phalanx and stuff, good job everyone bring back a little more balance in the game !!!!
Oct 21, 2017, 17:4210/21/17
01/10/16

jw-koelewijn said:

While i posted earlier already that i am totally agreeing that this is pay to win, today a heavy blow was given to one of the biggest money players AGIM/RED... he lost his entire offense with a number of failed raids on ARES ingame. I am sure it did take alot of players to build the wall and also alot of troops that were paid for with money, but at least this bully has lost thousands of dollars worth of troops ;) I mean tens of thousands of agema and hunderds of thousands heavy phalanx and stuff, good job everyone bring back a little more balance in the game !!!!

Do you have any screen shots of this battle?
Oct 21, 2017, 17:4910/21/17
12/19/16
Mick13000 said:

jw-koelewijn said:

Do you have any screen shots of this battle?
I do, but it shows the person who made the screenshots and I cant just place it in here then, ill see if i can edit it a bit, but i am not that handy..
Oct 21, 2017, 22:3610/21/17
01/17/16
dont want to burat your bubble i saw scrwens he lost bigg but i dont believe he shhowed you all he has abd im sure you didnt even kill half his offence 
Oct 24, 2017, 08:3910/24/17
11/20/15

Vodka said:

dont want to burat your bubble i saw scrwens he lost bigg but i dont believe he shhowed you all he has abd im sure you didnt even kill half his offence 

Even if it was all his offence, he'll just buy them back... nothing new here...