He Who Has the Most Money, Wins

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Oct 7, 2017, 11:2710/07/17
Oct 7, 2017, 12:06(edited)
12/15/15

is definitely plaruims to blame, the whole crap with massive money here in the game.

fakts:

no limit

you can order troops directly from the plaruim support, one day later they are in your acropolis

there are almost no new players

more and more players leave the game

who has the fattest credit card, shoots everything away

in 2 hours you can get here 600 million off and deff if your credit card is good

players who have 30-60 million perser points each week, revive by 3000-5000 € per month

koas shooting capital cities away in 5 min with 100,000 €, see nordmann, titans 300

cultus has a coakonto where at least 3000 € every month on it are

big money players get deals what a normal player would never get

in the case of gamblers the fortune wheel is mostly 50% cheaper soldiers, revival

plarium has exposed the grain consumption for soldiers, thus an infinite number of soldiers

acroplolis to level 26

scroll for soldiers to hide

50% off and deff boost every week

so you will never be able to destroy big money players, and plaruim makes millions of € with it

this game is the biggest coinergame for ever

P.S: with 100 € each mounth i can play WOW, Elders Scroll Online, WOT, World of Warships, and 4 other games more !!!!!!!

Oct 7, 2017, 23:3410/07/17
12/19/16

To me it seems every strategy game like this has a life cycle, and this game is past its top. 

There really is no debating about how this game is pay to win, it simply is. It would take me years to train that much units that the big spenders are reviving in minutes using drachma. I cant even believe that moderators or community managers claim that no coiners can reach the top, they just cant. I am pretty sure that from the top 100 players there is noone that hasnt spend a dime in this game. And saying that you can protect your units in the acropolis is silly, you cant play the game only playing the hiding game, whats the point of playing if you cant develop your capital above lvl 5 or ever hold on to a Pan, since every big guy ruins you whenever they like and just revive their losses. And yes, right now there is people holding pans and having capitals at reasonable lvl, but that just because the big guys didnt bother with them yet, just a matter of time.

Whats killing the game at this point is that there is no balance anymore, Nordmann recruiting many serious moneyplayers and they just randomly dropping other coalitions capitals to lvl 5 and there is nothing anyone can do about it, they simply are to strong. Some coalitions are doing ok for now, but it really is just a matter of time. To my coalition we were ok not being a top team and just develop at our own pace, then to be faced with some grief from nordman and then see months of work be destroyed in days with nothing you can do, 1 billion offenses being thrown at you, cant even calculate how many years non stop building that is for a no coiner. Even if you would defend, you lose so much and they just revive their losses.

So in like 6 months or maybe a year there is one coalition that runs the game, noone plays anymore and the cycle ends. Thats how these type of game develop, the days of Utopia where money didnt help you to dominate are over. 

I guess its not realistic to ask for Plarium to have one game between their paid versions where you cannot spend money to become stronger  ( or save time as some try to make it look less worse). There you would then have real teamplay and have losses matter and the best team and not the richest team would be on top. But what pays for Plarium efforts then, advertising aint enough i guess, so it just cannot happen. To bad..

Maybe a version where a player could only spend 10 dollar a week? Could that work? Wishful thinking i guess..

Ah well, just play untill the fun for you is over, cant blaim Plarium for trying to make money or richkids/ addicted players to spend their money on the game, i can only set my own boundaries... 

Oct 8, 2017, 09:3010/08/17
05/30/15

jw-koelewijn said:

To me it seems every strategy game like this has a life cycle, and this game is past its top. 

There really is no debating about how this game is pay to win, it simply is. It would take me years to train that much units that the big spenders are reviving in minutes using drachma. I cant even believe that moderators or community managers claim that no coiners can reach the top, they just cant. I am pretty sure that from the top 100 players there is noone that hasnt spend a dime in this game. And saying that you can protect your units in the acropolis is silly, you cant play the game only playing the hiding game, whats the point of playing if you cant develop your capital above lvl 5 or ever hold on to a Pan, since every big guy ruins you whenever they like and just revive their losses. And yes, right now there is people holding pans and having capitals at reasonable lvl, but that just because the big guys didnt bother with them yet, just a matter of time.

Whats killing the game at this point is that there is no balance anymore, Nordmann recruiting many serious moneyplayers and they just randomly dropping other coalitions capitals to lvl 5 and there is nothing anyone can do about it, they simply are to strong. Some coalitions are doing ok for now, but it really is just a matter of time. To my coalition we were ok not being a top team and just develop at our own pace, then to be faced with some grief from nordman and then see months of work be destroyed in days with nothing you can do, 1 billion offenses being thrown at you, cant even calculate how many years non stop building that is for a no coiner. Even if you would defend, you lose so much and they just revive their losses.

So in like 6 months or maybe a year there is one coalition that runs the game, noone plays anymore and the cycle ends. Thats how these type of game develop, the days of Utopia where money didnt help you to dominate are over. 

I guess its not realistic to ask for Plarium to have one game between their paid versions where you cannot spend money to become stronger  ( or save time as some try to make it look less worse). There you would then have real teamplay and have losses matter and the best team and not the richest team would be on top. But what pays for Plarium efforts then, advertising aint enough i guess, so it just cannot happen. To bad..

Maybe a version where a player could only spend 10 dollar a week? Could that work? Wishful thinking i guess..

Ah well, just play untill the fun for you is over, cant blaim Plarium for trying to make money or richkids/ addicted players to spend their money on the game, i can only set my own boundaries... 

Nicely put 
Oct 8, 2017, 14:2510/08/17
01/01/16

jw-koelewijn said:

You always write about Nordmann.But there are still enough other big Coiners Coas like Titans 300, MM, Parabellum, Terminators family.

Especially Titan300 has about 5 big big coiners.

The balance in this game has been completely broken for 1 year.

Because Plarium does not itch, since they take a hundred thousandths of €.

Why change a system when you have rising € numbers?

In max 1 year there will be only a handful of coas anyway, because all others are dead and broken, and massively players have stopped playing.

MariusAdmin
Oct 9, 2017, 08:1610/09/17
09/04/17

Ops said:

is definitely plaruims to blame, the whole crap with massive money here in the game.

fakts:

no limit

you can order troops directly from the plaruim support, one day later they are in your acropolis

in the case of gamblers the fortune wheel is mostly 50% cheaper soldiers, revival

so you will never be able to destroy big money players, and plaruim makes millions of € with it

A few things that will need clarification:

- There are limits in the Martket, you can easily see them in the top right corner;
- No, you cannot "order" troops from our Support. Players may their troops revived if they were lost due to technical issues, but that is pretty much it;
- Deals and discounts are randomized for everyone, it does not matter whether you pay or not;

- The same applies to the Wheel of Fortune, it is randomized for everyone;

- You can never "destroy" any player in the game. Even if besieged you can still play the game.

Other points have been responded to multiple times, in this thread and others. 

Oct 9, 2017, 12:5810/09/17
11/20/15

Dimitri Molchanov said:

Ops said:

fakts:

no limit

- There are limits in the Martket, you can easily see them in the top right corner;
- No, you cannot "order" troops from our Support. Players may their troops revived if they were lost due to technical issues, but that is pretty much it;
- Deals and discounts are randomized for everyone, it does not matter whether you pay or not;

- You can never "destroy" any player in the game. Even if besieged you can still play the game.

I'm just suprised how you moderators think that we people, from basicly all over the world, are a bunch of dummies...

I've never seen any of you said: Yes it is a pay to win game... lol

i aint deffending noone here, but you are not fulling anyone with your replies, lets face it, new players will not come to this game...

Oct 9, 2017, 14:1810/09/17
11/18/14

lol dimitri you better stop liying i've seen offers from vip players and is not the same as a normal player so pls stop the lies!!!

vip players got real good discount packs with a lot of troops tht's the truth and that's the game! who has more money can afford to have a big army who hasn't well have 2 options

1- build an army and avoid fights and maybe in 2/3years will have 10k agemas (looool)

2- quite the game cause it's impossible to play against big coiners 

future will tell how the game is ;) 

good luck all and good game 
Oct 9, 2017, 16:0210/09/17
Oct 9, 2017, 16:08(edited)
12/15/15

Dimitri Molchanov said:

Ops said:

fakts:

no limit

is not true, I know some players who have ordered their soldiers directly at the support.

200 million Defensive Soldiers around 4000 €, directly by Support.

There are nearly identical offers, where a few euros costs, with the other player 10 euros more, and the next costs it 45 euros.

Fact is also, the players who buy a lot of packages at the wheel of fortune very often, revival, 50% cheaper offensive or Deffensive units.

I have not had these 2 things since 4 months, as well as many Coa members with us, who invest little money.

Oct 10, 2017, 19:2310/10/17
02/29/16

Ahilej said:

Dimitri Molchanov said:

Ops said:

fakts:

no limit

I'm just suprised how you moderators think that we people, from basicly all over the world, are a bunch of dummies...

I've never seen any of you said: Yes it is a pay to win game... lol

i aint deffending noone here, but you are not fulling anyone with your replies, lets face it, new players will not come to this game...

Hello! It's not the "pay to win" game, Archon. It's a hardcore war strategy! Purchases do not guarantee you victories here. Moreover, purchasing in-game bonuses, Troops or Items you need to use Drachmas but not the real money. Everyone can get Drachmas for free simply playing the game actively, i.e. participating in Tournaments, capturing Emporia, completing quests and Achievements, etc. 

Oct 10, 2017, 19:3010/10/17
02/29/16

lordofwar said:

lol dimitri you better stop liying i've seen offers from vip players and is not the same as a normal player so pls stop the lies!!!

vip players got real good discount packs with a lot of troops tht's the truth and that's the game! who has more money can afford to have a big army who hasn't well have 2 options

1- build an army and avoid fights and maybe in 2/3years will have 10k agemas (looool)

2- quite the game cause it's impossible to play against big coiners 

future will tell how the game is ;) 

good luck all and good game 

Hello, Archon!

And how about the third option:

3 - join forces with other players against big and experienced warriors ;)

Oct 11, 2017, 07:2610/11/17
11/18/14

lol are you seriously right now?!

i see you guys telling that money can't buy an army so you guys must be playing another game cause i already saw armies with 100k agemas so explain me how it's possible!!!!!your third option will work if you join a team that works as a team otherwise will not work!

good game

Oct 11, 2017, 11:3110/11/17
02/29/16

lordofwar said:

i see you guys telling that money can't buy an army so you guys must be playing another game cause i already saw armies with 100k agemas so explain me how it's possible!!!!!your third option will work if you join a team that works as a team otherwise will not work!

good game

Sparta: War of Empires is free-to-play, and like any other game of this type it gives all players free access to all game features and an opportunity to accelerate their progress with in-app purchases. It is not unfair that players taking this route, thus supporting the development of the game, enjoy certain advantages. 

Again, all these advantages may be summarized in one word - time. It takes less time to advance but does not change the core of what every player needs to do to develop their City and grow military power. Moreover, there is a number of in-game limits so no one player can dominate an entire server. Therefore, when we develop a new feature, we make sure it will not negatively affect the game balance.  

Oct 11, 2017, 13:2710/11/17
02/26/16

Sergey Kryvorotchenko said:

lordofwar said:

good game

Sparta: War of Empires is free-to-play, and like any other game of this type it gives all players free access to all game features and an opportunity to accelerate their progress with in-app purchases. It is not unfair that players taking this route, thus supporting the development of the game, enjoy certain advantages. 

Again, all these advantages may be summarized in one word - time. It takes less time to advance but does not change the core of what every player needs to do to develop their City and grow military power. Moreover, there is a number of in-game limits so no one player can dominate an entire server. Therefore, when we develop a new feature, we make sure it will not negatively affect the game balance.  

Free to play on the paper right.But the reality looks 100% different.

Sketches cost drachmas, buildings over 20 cost drachmas, 50% speedbooster, ect ... cost Drachmas.How long do you think that you must collect 2000 sketches zb to make only Agema rider to 31? without money I'll tell you months, months, months.

No single player can dominate a server wtf?

Maybe you should look at the reality in the game. Server 1 is dominated by some 20 big big money players.

Since only one player invests more money, what 5 employees in your company earn a month.

Oct 11, 2017, 18:5210/11/17
11/18/14

you guys need to see the reality of the game and stop telling that this game is balanced!!!

MariusAdmin
Oct 12, 2017, 07:4010/12/17
09/04/17

lordofwar said:

VIP players are chosen by a variety of factors, activity and how long they played the game for being chief of those, so the offers they get are not really applicable to the point that was being made.

@OPS

People say a lot of things, not all of them true. You can buy troops in-game with Drachma, but Support has nothing to do with direct purchases unless they are investigating an issue relating to it.
Oct 12, 2017, 07:4110/12/17
11/05/15
Ahuu said:

Sketches cost drachmas, buildings over 20 cost drachmas, 50% speedbooster, ect ... cost Drachmas.How long do you think that you must collect 2000 sketches zb to make only Agema rider to 31? without money I'll tell you months, months, months.

No single player can dominate a server wtf?

Maybe you should look at the reality in the game. Server 1 is dominated by some 20 big big money players.

Since only one player invests more money, what 5 employees in your company earn a month.

I havent spent one drac on Sketches and my Acropolis is L25 
Oct 12, 2017, 09:1110/12/17
11/20/15

Hello! It's not the "pay to win" game, Archon. It's a hardcore war strategy! Purchases do not guarantee you victories here. Moreover, purchasing in-game bonuses, Troops or Items you need to use Drachmas but not the real money. Everyone can get Drachmas for free simply playing the game actively, i.e. participating in Tournaments, capturing Emporia, completing quests and Achievements, etc. 

I'm sorry, but you can keep talking about hardcore strategy all you like, and there is no way you will convince me about your ''hardcore strategy''... lol.

''Troops or Items you need to use Drachmas but not the real money.''

With this claim you only make my point...

And fyi  ''Free to play'', and ''Pay to win'' are 2 different things... And they both imply to this game, as well most of the games...

Oct 12, 2017, 10:5010/12/17
03/17/15

And how about the third option:

3 - join forces with other players against big and experienced warriors ;)

Yes and lose everything you guys have built for years while the other "experienced warrior does another 4 million drachma revival and you are left with an empty account and they move on to the next idiot. 

Someone pinch me, I must be dreaming.  There are players with 1+ billion offense WEEKLY, some coalitions of 160 men don't have that much or have only twice as much.

Of course plarium encourages you to join forces, it's more money for them!

Still no answer:

- I see massive armies of certain players even at level 80 in these monster coalitions with NO supporting Champion units which clearly indicates no coining

- I see players with massive armies that have POOR city's and poor city defense bonus - indicative of no coining

- I see players with massive armies beyond entire coalitions with NO VIP Status

I don't care what anyone says here. There are or has to be some cheat system. Of course there are players with massive armies who have supporting champions, VIP cities and massive city defense bonuses.  

Yes there are people that spend. 

But when you see certain players that were NOTHINGS for years are all of a sudden massive, you have to wonder how they can sustain a weekly expense of 5000 euros on this game and never ever ever send champion units and have city defense bonus of 3k?

Oct 13, 2017, 16:1210/13/17
Oct 13, 2017, 16:14(edited)
11/18/14

lol dimitri vip players are chosen by the money they spent otherwise i would be a vip player cause i play this game since 2014 and i am a daily player but guess what i don't spend money has much some players so where is my vip status?!

let me guess i need to spend more money dimitri ahahahh

other thing vip players get better offers and i will give you just 1 exemple of that i saw an offer of 800imperial agemas while my offer was 200 agemas like other players (non vip player) but vip players got an offer of 800 imp agemas so tell me how this is fair or balanced?!

moderators i'm tired of your excuses!!! at least once in your life admit the reality because we all know how this game works ;)

p.s. don't write another lie :)

MariusAdmin
Oct 17, 2017, 07:1110/17/17
09/04/17
lordofwar said:

lol dimitri vip players are chosen by the money they spent otherwise i would be a vip player cause i play this game since 2014 and i am a daily player but guess what i don't spend money has much some players so where is my vip status?!

let me guess i need to spend more money dimitri ahahahh

other thing vip players get better offers and i will give you just 1 exemple of that i saw an offer of 800imperial agemas while my offer was 200 agemas like other players (non vip player) but vip players got an offer of 800 imp agemas so tell me how this is fair or balanced?!

moderators i'm tired of your excuses!!! at least once in your life admit the reality because we all know how this game works ;)

p.s. don't write another lie :)

The VIP program does not include every single player that has been in the game since 2014, in fact, it is far more limited at the moment than we would like. But we are working on expanding it in the future. But no, the amount of in-game purchases is not the deciding factor.