New Plarium Game Policy!

3 Replies
cheyeenne
25 August, 2017, 8:53 PM UTC

Hello!

Many players are strongly lamenting about some aspects of the game: 

1)  In the positions of serse prizes are strongly  decreased compared to many troops lost 

2) You've increased the pace in the league missions, so getting elite awards is not easy 

and and all to the advantage of high-level alloys in the ranking and with a high number of players. 

3)  The awards provided in the various pvp tournaments have become ridiculous. 

With this policy, players leave the game ...... 

Regards.

UTC +2:00
Drag-Theseus
26 August, 2017, 9:40 AM UTC

cheyeenne said:

Hello!

1)  In the positions of serse prizes are strongly  decreased compared to many troops lost 

2) You've increased the pace in the league missions, so getting elite awards is not easy 

and and all to the advantage of high-level alloys in the ranking and with a high number of players. 

Regards.

-I don't play PP at all only sometimes cause of Chronos quest. Don't play much and you won't lose army.. (only my personal suggestion);

- I would suggest to start merging with other coalitions because in future there will be some changes in game and merging will be normal and regular thing (I saw this change on Stormfall FB server, so my guess is that it will be added on Sparta too one day);with merging your coalition will b much stronger and you can target TOP  positions

-There are more types of ournaments, some are small some are big,personally I haven't notice any change.

If you have any suggestions, you are more than welcome to post them in Topic 'Suggestions'. thank you
I'm just Time Lord....
UTC +7:00
Erion
26 August, 2017, 3:33 PM UTC
cheyeenne said:

Hello!

Regards.

You have forgotten another new characteristic of the game: from the divine quests, you can receive now just resources and pvp points, not other (coffers and hourglasses, i don't know the exact name they have in the english version of the game)
UTC +1:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
28 August, 2017, 11:09 AM UTC
Erion said:

You have forgotten another new characteristic of the game: from the divine quests, you can receive now just resources and pvp points, not other (coffers and hourglasses, i don't know the exact name they have in the english version of the game)
Divine Mission rewards were not changed :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1725196 users registered; 43576 topics; 271663 posts; our newest member:Artur xxx