Political atacks

10 Replies
Rocket
5 August, 2017, 4:14 PM UTC
These need to be adjusted political means sneaky  able to use 100 pa attacks a day is crazy this needs to be capped at the 10 were it used to be
UTC +0:00
Drag-Theseus
6 August, 2017, 8:58 PM UTC

you can add this suggestion in topic Suggestions..

I agree with you on some way.. 100PA's is really too much

but that 10/10 is for use.. you can use PA's 10x times..and each time you can use 10 so no bug/trick there
I'm just Time Lord....
UTC +7:00
morteeee
7 August, 2017, 8:25 PM UTC
I would like to see them have a minimum range, for example they cant be used if a target is less than 100mi from you, that would stop the lazy players who spam all day long 
History is written by the victors
UTC +1:00
tsunwu85rsa
8 August, 2017, 7:00 AM UTC

I agree - it is too much.

You can't defend against PAs, besides having all your units in Acropolis. But what if you want to have defense in your city for PvP points ...

100 PAs will wipe most of the army of many players, and they may not even be online.

This is not balanced.

If the counter argument is ... "How many players do you know that send 100 PAs per day ...", well, exactly, why can't you reduce the limit then if almost nobody sends that many? It will save a few players their troops, because there are players who will bomb your city with 100 PAs out there, and this will save those players' troops. 

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
8 August, 2017, 7:40 AM UTC
Player feedback about PAs was passed to the devs :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
d3vnul
14 August, 2017, 6:16 PM UTC

I only receive and defend about 200PA attacks minimum per week. So i guess this is what plarium always intended :)

My translation of plarium's mentality: allow the big wallets to fill our bank , allow the newbs to send hundreds of brainless PA troops (in a matter of minutes ) , while the defender may work his ass for months to defend against such a newb that plarium endorses with their rules.
Sparta - War of Wallets - 2017 Edition
UTC +3:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
15 August, 2017, 9:25 AM UTC
d3vnul said:

I only receive and defend about 200PA attacks minimum per week. So i guess this is what plarium always intended :)

My translation of plarium's mentality: allow the big wallets to fill our bank , allow the newbs to send hundreds of brainless PA troops (in a matter of minutes ) , while the defender may work his ass for months to defend against such a newb that plarium endorses with their rules.
200 PAs a week? That's a lot :) I guess someone doesn't like you ;)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Bye
15 August, 2017, 10:01 AM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

d3vnul said:

I only receive and defend about 200PA attacks minimum per week.[...]

200 PAs a week? That's a lot :) I guess someone doesn't like you ;)

You have to recognize the silver lining in this whole thing:

Someone out there is spending 400.000 Drachmas every month just so you won't forget him or her. Now that's commitment! They could just have sent flowers ;-). Or is it more than one follower? You could start your own sect :-)

d3vnul
15 August, 2017, 12:35 PM UTC

Just the love from one guy :) wish they were some green emeralds haha.

In a way it makes me happy to know that someone spends that much for me , while still being a chicken to use any of his units , however for a more regular joe player , it's clearly something not that easy to defend/survive , i bet this lover of mine though that i will get intimidated :)

I don't have a problem with the damage a PA makes , the problem is that the allowance (100/day) to send so many will sure make the game better be called "The war of wallets !" They don't have to move/relocate/use any brain (if some left) , they almost feel like bots (except they can afford to send hundreds of them).

Sparta - War of Wallets - 2017 Edition
UTC +3:00
ItBurnsWhenIPvP
25 August, 2017, 5:03 AM UTC
Best thing to do is just never defend your city because most play like cowards and will only use assasins..You are better off just building a totally offensive army...People would be more likely to defend there cities if assasins were removed from the game.
Learn Adapt and Overcome
UTC +0:00
Drag-Theseus
26 August, 2017, 9:51 AM UTC
ItBurnsWhenIPvP said:

Best thing to do is just never defend your city because most play like cowards and will only use assasins..You are better off just building a totally offensive army...People would be more likely to defend there cities if assasins were removed from the game.
Well in my coaltion our rule is to hold like 300k def in your city because when Temple go down,it's big lose on res. income, but if you get some big player angry, yes better remove all and leave him nothing.
I'm just Time Lord....
1725768 users registered; 43300 topics; 271882 posts; our newest member:e.v