Sparta War of Empires Slow running ?

5 Replies
hextechmate
27 June, 2017, 10:29 AM UTC

Hello there, I play frequently viking, war of clans with no problems, it runs smoothly, but while playing Sparta it all functions pretty clumsy, laggy, slow and delayed, anyone with the same issue ?

I keep the minimum graphic consumption
Rhyvaesian
UTC -3:00
Drag-Theseus
27 June, 2017, 10:30 AM UTC

Which browser do you use?

Have you clean caches and history frequentually?
I'm just Time Lord....
UTC +7:00
hextechmate
27 June, 2017, 10:40 AM UTC

Thanks for your answer kind sir, I use firefox, is that one fine ?

I'll try cleaning up the cache and history to see if it works, thanks again :)
Rhyvaesian
UTC -3:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
27 June, 2017, 2:43 PM UTC
Please let us know if it helped :) 
UTC +2:00
fightclubfan.33
8 July, 2017, 6:27 AM UTC
I have similar problems. Frequently the game freezes and I have no idea why, I always clear out my cache before starting for the day. I also keep getting a pop-up message that requests I update Adobe Flash Player but when I tried to do that I got a message that I already have the most current version and that my computer will update automatically when there is a new version available.
Joeball
UTC +5:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
10 July, 2017, 10:42 AM UTC

fightclubfan.33 said:

I have similar problems. Frequently the game freezes and I have no idea why, I always clear out my cache before starting for the day. I also keep getting a pop-up message that requests I update Adobe Flash Player but when I tried to do that I got a message that I already have the most current version and that my computer will update automatically when there is a new version available.

Hi! Please try this solution: https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/articles/115000338431

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1661234 users registered; 33507 topics; 252641 post; our newest member:eonia88