Custom Logo

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
May 24, 2018, 21:4505/24/18
03/28/17

Custom Logo

Dear Support,

Poseidon's Warriors gave the OK for the final version of our custom logo on march 26th, 2017. In two days from now, it will be 14 months since that. I understand these things take time, but we aren't talking about 2 or 3 months here, or even 6. It's 14 months. More than 1 year waiting for a custom logo design to be implemented. Frankly, it's unreasonable. Beyond unreasonable any way you look at it, specially when we see other coalitions getting their logos done. So on behalf of our team, I would like to ask for our custom logo to be delivered without further delay.

Best regards,

Antonio and Poseidon's Warriors players.

PS: I didn't know where else to post, since there seems to be no appropiate channel for this issue.

Views
Comments
Comments
May 24, 2018, 23:5205/24/18
11/17/16

Antonio said:

Dear Support,

Poseidon's Warriors gave the OK for the final version of our custom logo on march 26th, 2017. In two days from now, it will be 14 months since that. I understand these things take time, but we aren't talking about 2 or 3 months here, or even 6. It's 14 months. More than 1 year waiting for a custom logo design to be implemented. Frankly, it's unreasonable. Beyond unreasonable any way you look at it, specially when we see other coalitions getting their logos done. So on behalf of our team, I would like to ask for our custom logo to be delivered without further delay.

Best regards,

Antonio and Poseidon's Warriors players.

PS: I didn't know where else to post, since there seems to be no appropiate channel for this issue.

Hello Antonio!

Are you sure it's been that long? Cause honestly these mails don't actually don't show the exact date (not the year to be specific)!

But even so yeah these things take a lot of time! My coalition waited for almost 9 months to get the logo cause there so many servers and so many coalitions getting their unique logo so the devs need time to satisfy everyone! 

Please be patient and I'm sure you will be getting your unique logo soon!

Have a good day! 

May 25, 2018, 11:5105/25/18
May 25, 2018, 11:51(edited)
06/13/15

Archon,

There are a lot of requests from Coalitions who completed all achievements, and designers have busy days.

As my colleague Xena says, stay patient, you will have it. 

May 26, 2018, 00:5705/26/18
02/13/17

Patience.. 

14 months.. 

HAHAHAA.. 

May 29, 2018, 14:5405/29/18
02/29/16

Archons, please note that all logos are still proceeded on a first come first served basis. We understand you would like to get your logos faster, but please understand us too. We have 8 social games and each game has at least 10-15 servers, including social networks servers. That's mean we're getting new requests every week and we can't proceed them all at once. Unfortunately, our designers aren't robots and they can't make your logos 24/7. So please be patient.