It's been 2 months and 10 days.

When beta testing is over?

Views
Comments
Comments
May 13, 2018, 09:5705/13/18
11/05/15

what you have to ask yourself is this 

would you prefer they rushed it and released an incomplete product with all the bugs and glitches that entails?

or would you prefer they took their time to get it right for you? 
May 13, 2018, 10:1505/13/18
May 13, 2018, 10:57(edited)
03/10/15

probably we  all rather prefer they did beta not making the game for those forced unplayable...

I never heard in my gaming life of forcing people unwilling, to play their normal game by force in a non working & functional beta version.

Sorry moortee but i dont find it very nice of you to question a player as you have done, when he/she is suffering from something they should not. and asked politely.

Personally i would suggest first a little more respect to the player that maybe it getting really frustrated as many of my coalition members & other coalitions are with this situation.

Have a good day

MariusAdmin
May 14, 2018, 08:4105/14/18
09/04/17
misotisa said:

It's been 2 months and 10 days.

When beta testing is over?

There is no specific ETA on this yet, Misotisa. But there is steady progress being made, so not too long I imagine.
May 14, 2018, 17:4105/14/18
11/05/15

Fortuna said:

probably we  all rather prefer they did beta not making the game for those forced unplayable...

I never heard in my gaming life of forcing people unwilling, to play their normal game by force in a non working & functional beta version.

Sorry moortee but i dont find it very nice of you to question a player as you have done, when he/she is suffering from something they should not. and asked politely.

Personally i would suggest first a little more respect to the player that maybe it getting really frustrated as many of my coalition members & other coalitions are with this situation.

Have a good day

with respect Fortuna the OP didnt state that they were having issues, they asked if there was a timeframe for the Beta to be completed, my response was perfectly polite especially as there have been previous posts about this all with the same answer, there is no exact timeframe for the Beta to be completed, that is the nature of beta testing, its finished when its finished and not to an exact timeframe as you never know what little niggles and issues can rear their heads without warning. 

You only have to look at Valve and some of the Team Fortress 2, CS:GO etc  releases they have made over the years where they haven't been beta tested fully, indeed there is a standing joke in those communities that for every fix thats pushed out they break 5 things more! I would prefer that Plarium took their time and did it right first time :) 

Please dont assume rudeness where there is none 

May 14, 2018, 17:5205/14/18
May 14, 2018, 17:57(edited)
03/10/15

your response was very sarcastic in the context that you are a moderator... and did not answer the question, just made remarks whose finality was not answering a question made.

dimitri answer was a correct answer to a question made 

May 14, 2018, 18:0305/14/18
10/15/15

much nervousness caused by the even incorrect operation of the beta version make us see ghosts on all sides, temper the nerves

May 14, 2018, 18:0805/14/18
03/10/15
elias not really, dimitri and drag gave very polite and direct answers, not being rude or sarcastic. we may agree or not, but if you ahve nothing to help, no need for remarks, dont you think? as forum is to help... and moderators are for that
May 14, 2018, 18:1605/14/18
May 14, 2018, 18:17(edited)
10/15/15

Fortune in part you're right a moderator is here to help solve the problems.

A big problem is that the players get angry, they lose perspective of the main problem and they drift into dangerous terrain. The moderator is also to prevent this and not to miss the thread of the problem.

regards

Fortuna en parte tienes razon un moderador esta para ayudar a solucionar los problemas.

Un problema grande es que los jugadores nos enfurezcamos, se pierde la perspectiva del problema principal y se deriba a terrenos peligrosos. El moderador tambien esta para impedir esto y que no se pierda el hilo del problema.

saludos

May 14, 2018, 18:5205/14/18
03/10/15

elias said:

Fortune in part you're right a moderator is here to help solve the problems.

A big problem is that the players get angry, they lose perspective of the main problem and they drift into dangerous terrain. The moderator is also to prevent this and not to miss the thread of the problem.

regards

Fortuna en parte tienes razon un moderador esta para ayudar a solucionar los problemas.

Un problema grande es que los jugadores nos enfurezcamos, se pierde la perspectiva del problema principal y se deriba a terrenos peligrosos. El moderador tambien esta para impedir esto y que no se pierda el hilo del problema.

saludos

telias, the original question was not for that kind of answer, so now think for yourself, who lost the perspective here? 

have a good day. 

May 19, 2018, 16:4505/19/18
08/21/14

morteeee said:

what you have to ask yourself is this 

would you prefer they rushed it and released an incomplete product with all the bugs and glitches that entails?

or would you prefer they took their time to get it right for you? 

i really dont believe what i read here.

Customers are not obliged to be your beta testers without their will.

Customer,can choose should he consume your product or not.

3 years ago,we all started to play sparta,because we liked it,plarium changing game 3 years,and customers cant do nothing about your changes,we can(and i did a lot) complain on changes,and funny part is it wont change anything( Tonaya's 2 years personal experience on forum) all you can get is ban,nothing more.

Plarium,you cant force players to consume something they do not like.

Plarium,give your devs and moderators and all other plarium workers,like administrators,managers and Leonidas as well...to be beta testers,they are paid for their job,we are not paid by plarium,then its the other way around.

if you dont do anything,not soon,asap,you will kill the game.

Tonaya

May 20, 2018, 07:0305/20/18
02/16/16

morteeee said:

my response was perfectly polite 

(...)

Please dont assume rudeness where there is none 

Your reply to my question was snarky. If you truly believe that your answer was perfectly polite then you shouldn't be a forum moderator in the first place. 

How can I contact person who is choosing moderators for this forum?

May 20, 2018, 07:4205/20/18
May 20, 2018, 07:49(edited)
01/05/16

the stability of the game is imbalanced due to the fact that those incharge of coding and design lack good planning and development skills which is causing massive distress to the players of this game who invested alot of time and money for somthing they didnt vouch for , the least they would expect is to be respected in return , and atleast have an option to opt out of this beta testing that they got forced into and didnt vouch for it , 

i dont understand why you need to force thousands of players into this new engine which is completely damaged , you say that we are to report you and help you fix this , we arent here for that , we dont get paid to do your work , we are simply here to have fun and enjoy the game , and this isnt what we signed up for , you have workers for that , why dont you moderators and the other plarium employees or even the developers themselves create accounts and do your own beta testing , test everything out and report yourselves , and when its all fixed then get the players into the new engine , this is what proffessional companies would do , but you on the other hand force players into this damaged engine for us to report to you , flash will be cancelled two years from now , makes no sense to get us all into the new engine now itself , you use us to get reports which you later will present to developers and try to fix everything in these 2 years , then only you will transfer the v.i.p's of the game and huge coiners into the new engine , complete lack of proffessionalism , do the beta testings yourselves and give reports to devs , but you guys dont want to do it yourself , you dont want to get your hands dirty even though its you whos working for them and get incentives , not us.

morteee on the other hand , ive seen many posts by this moderator who has always been sarcastic with players in the forum , never tries to understand the frustration and anger of the players , instead is rude , lack of communication skills , in this case this wasnt even the case of any anger or frustration , misotisa just asked a normal question because hes a customer , he deserves the right to know about his own account.

i'd suggest you folks speak to a little more sensible moderator like dimitri or bill almora , even though they may keep saying less than 1% are affected and lack of posts and may speak things making no sense , but their far better than the other workers here in my opinion , 

and if you want to report a moderator , one of my guys found out a new company took over plarium an year ago , you can google and find out their number is given along with their email id , you have the complete rights as a un-satisfied customer to report , 

with that being said , there is still hope for a better sparta which may soon fade away because of lack of guidance and proper information guided to the developers.

have a good day.