League of Peers.

34 Replies
Melchizedek L.O.P.
21 October, 2017, 5:26 PM UTC

  League of Peers, was once called, " Losers of Pans".

     Insults such as this, have come from members of The Nordmann coalition. The Tyrants of Sparta, are being taught, they can't always get what they want.

   Even one of the "mighty" "Horsemen" was humbled by the small and rather new Federation. Point, never give up, working together to destroy a bigger enemy, was what Spartans are all about. To allow a group of Hegemons from top coalitions, to join forces in an attempt to hold Sparta hostage is what all Spartans should be against ?

   If there are real Spartan Coalitions , looking for a real Spartan cause, check out League of Peers Federation. If not sure who to speak to, or what is required of a Peer coalition, just send Melchizedek a note and he will get right on it.

    Strength and Honor !

    Melchizedek Assc. L.O.P.

Melchizedek ben Yahuah
UTC +6:00
0
Eyynar
21 October, 2017, 8:09 PM UTC

Hi,

you have the right to fight Nordmann with all of your Federation, that is all about in Sparta.

I've never heard this "Insult" Losers of Pans (good one, made me smile). 

You fight us with 17 Coas for a while, it's ok with us.

But if you guys call that Losers of Pans an Insult, what about this, receiving dozen of times a day from Hedges from your Fed?


[19:56] ARES: spend more money , total idiot , i like making you losing tousend of dollars, f.u.c.k.i.g. pu.ss.y

[19:57] ARES: no b.a.l.l.s. to come to me directly, are you afraid, women? ha ha, never seen so much retards

[20:00] ARES: p.u.s.s.y. coalition, no b.a.l.l.s to kill poor ares, such retards, hit like women with pa = most primates tactic

[20:06] ARES: that is the problem, i am not strong coalition, but stronger than any player - chicken from your coalition, one by one, likee a man! like proove, you spend a lot of money like idiots, andd i give 0 cent for this idiot game? so, after your small brain, who win and who lose?


So calm down a little! If you like to see hundreds of PN's like this, get in touch with me.


Eyynar, Nordmann

UTC +2:00
3
cyrus
21 October, 2017, 9:20 PM UTC

hi sparta,

i need you all to know , not to believe this person called mechizedek , he speaks of ''strength and honour'' and respect and his b.s , 

here is his history , he joined a coalition called ''brethren'' formerly called brotherhood II , sister coalition of ''brotherhood''

he then gained everyone's trust trying to offer resources and be extra sweet and spoke highly of himself about his so called ''honour''

brotherhood then gave birth to one more sister coalition called ''brotherhood III'' , 

he went to that coalition saying he will help it grow, the hegemon of brotherhood III , fell in for his high talks and trusted melchizedek , and gave the hegemon seat to him , as the hegemon would return to his post later on , so the ''honorable'' melchizedek kicked out all the members including the orignal hegemon from the coalition , and he changed the coalition name from ''brotherhood III'' , to ''association priests'' , and is currently a dull and loser hegemon of that coalition which he didnt manage to grow since 2 years now , this is what happens with betrayers and liars and cheats , 

for all we know he might be an alt for a association player , so everyone , be aware of this person and ''LOP'' , as they show time and time again how they betray after they cunningly gain your trust , 


to nordmann , good job , you deserve your place in sparta! but be just and fight those who try to fight you , dont show your strength on the ones weaker than you , that way everyone will like you like i do myself , you destroyed association who thought very highly of themselves and threatened weaker coalitions (i have expereinced this personally aswell) , and they speak of you that way , liars , 

congratulations nordmann , for destroying LOP (losers of pantheons).

UTC +1:00
2
PhilipDupon86
22 October, 2017, 12:52 PM UTC

Eyynar said:


Hi,

you have the right to fight Nordmann with all of your Federation, that is all about in Sparta.

I've never heard this "Insult" Losers of Pans (good one, made me smile). 

You fight us with 17 Coas for a while, it's ok with us.

But if you guys call that Losers of Pans an Insult, what about this, receiving dozen of times a day from Hedges from your Fed?


[19:56] ARES: spend more money , total idiot , i like making you losing tousend of dollars, f.u.c.k.i.g. pu.ss.y

[19:57] ARES: no b.a.l.l.s. to come to me directly, are you afraid, women? ha ha, never seen so much retards

[20:00] ARES: p.u.s.s.y. coalition, no b.a.l.l.s to kill poor ares, such retards, hit like women with pa = most primates tactic

[20:06] ARES: that is the problem, i am not strong coalition, but stronger than any player - chicken from your coalition, one by one, likee a man! like proove, you spend a lot of money like idiots, andd i give 0 cent for this idiot game? so, after your small brain, who win and who lose?


So calm down a little! If you like to see hundreds of PN's like this, get in touch with me.


Eyynar, Nordmann



WELL, SMILE ABOUT THIS......


https://prnt.sc/h06ce6


https://prnt.sc/h06ck2



https://prnt.sc/h06cs7



https://prnt.sc/h06d1j



https://prnt.sc/h06dgv

UTC +0:00
2
manu
22 October, 2017, 1:03 PM UTC
nice fight....
UTC +1:00
0
PhilipDupon86
22 October, 2017, 1:07 PM UTC

cyrus said:


hi sparta,

i need you all to know , not to believe this person called mechizedek , he speaks of ''strength and honour'' and respect and his b.s , 

here is his history , he joined a coalition called ''brethren'' formerly called brotherhood II , sister coalition of ''brotherhood''

he then gained everyone's trust trying to offer resources and be extra sweet and spoke highly of himself about his so called ''honour''

brotherhood then gave birth to one more sister coalition called ''brotherhood III'' , 

he went to that coalition saying he will help it grow, the hegemon of brotherhood III , fell in for his high talks and trusted melchizedek , and gave the hegemon seat to him , as the hegemon would return to his post later on , so the ''honorable'' melchizedek kicked out all the members including the orignal hegemon from the coalition , and he changed the coalition name from ''brotherhood III'' , to ''association priests'' , and is currently a dull and loser hegemon of that coalition which he didnt manage to grow since 2 years now , this is what happens with betrayers and liars and cheats , 

for all we know he might be an alt for a association player , so everyone , be aware of this person and ''LOP'' , as they show time and time again how they betray after they cunningly gain your trust , 


to nordmann , good job , you deserve your place in sparta! but be just and fight those who try to fight you , dont show your strength on the ones weaker than you , that way everyone will like you like i do myself , you destroyed association who thought very highly of themselves and threatened weaker coalitions (i have expereinced this personally aswell) , and they speak of you that way , liars , 

congratulations nordmann , for destroying LOP (losers of pantheons).



Lol...ball s..
UTC +0:00
0
tsunwu85rsa
22 October, 2017, 1:26 PM UTC
PhilipDupon86 said:

Eyynar said:


Hi,

you have the right to fight Nordmann with all of your Federation, that is all about in Sparta.

I've never heard this "Insult" Losers of Pans (good one, made me smile). 

You fight us with 17 Coas for a while, it's ok with us.

But if you guys call that Losers of Pans an Insult, what about this, receiving dozen of times a day from Hedges from your Fed?


[19:56] ARES: spend more money , total idiot , i like making you losing tousend of dollars, f.u.c.k.i.g. pu.ss.y

[19:57] ARES: no b.a.l.l.s. to come to me directly, are you afraid, women? ha ha, never seen so much retards

[20:00] ARES: p.u.s.s.y. coalition, no b.a.l.l.s to kill poor ares, such retards, hit like women with pa = most primates tactic

[20:06] ARES: that is the problem, i am not strong coalition, but stronger than any player - chicken from your coalition, one by one, likee a man! like proove, you spend a lot of money like idiots, andd i give 0 cent for this idiot game? so, after your small brain, who win and who lose?


So calm down a little! If you like to see hundreds of PN's like this, get in touch with me.


Eyynar, Nordmann



WELL, SMILE ABOUT THIS......


https://prnt.sc/h06ce6


https://prnt.sc/h06ck2



https://prnt.sc/h06cs7



https://prnt.sc/h06d1j



https://prnt.sc/h06dgv

Come on Plarium ... where is the 75% revival ?
UTC +7:00
0
brandon
22 October, 2017, 2:09 PM UTC

pretty cool

looks like ares had backup involved of alot of defence sent by lop coas as ares didnt level up much as much as he shouldve...as also he lost his def at his cap when it got downgraded so well played either way on his part

he did good on provoking agim to attack his city

must say very good strategy

cost agmin heck lots.....nordmann gonna start to think 100 times before making attacks now lol

UTC +8:00
2
Eyynar
22 October, 2017, 3:16 PM UTC

Ares got spied out before, 

so don't sell a total defeat as a glorius win. 

Agim just proven that this Hedge is a burden for his Coalition, willing to let all his Coa Defense got killed by a single player.


Ares: "...but stronger than any player" "one by one, likee a man!"

Ok, the Hedge got 30 % back for free, his coalition bleeded for....

UTC +2:00
1
mitko
22 October, 2017, 6:29 PM UTC

plarium is waiting for Agim's credit card on next 75% revivng event :) :)

PS: a glorious battle indeed

 
UTC +2:00
1
Vodka
22 October, 2017, 6:33 PM UTC

listen all people in here crying about nordmann ....

me and agim are not bigg fans of eachother either but some off you guys really talk badly about him and other nordmann players ...

why do you guys blame them for playing the game at highests level with spending a lot of money ? 

that is what this game is designed for! 

nords just play this game and i dont see why you all need to be nasty to them about that...

if you dont like the massive inbalance in game you should nlame plarium and not nordmann 
UTC +2:00
1
mitko
22 October, 2017, 7:05 PM UTC
I have heard roumors that palrium sponsors players to make a mess in the game and force people to spend money on reviving. Could Agim be one of those?
UTC +2:00
2
Mick13000
22 October, 2017, 7:36 PM UTC

mitko said:


I have heard roumors that palrium sponsors players to make a mess in the game and force people to spend money on reviving. Could Agim be one of those?

Yes, we have all heard of those rumors as well. I personally can not state one way or the other. If I don't hang my troops out in a pan or my city-I revive nothing. Because nothing is at risk!

But truthfully, why would you engage Nordmann? For the screen shots I have seen? Those attacks would have wiped out my entire coalition. The troops we have built for the last year? All gone in an instant. A lot of people think having 5, 10 million in defense is large-I am trying to educate my coalition to the contrary with these screen shots.

You need to play within ones boundaries-and sending disrespectful messages to someone like Agim is sure to bring retribution of some form.

Playing respectfully and with a certain decorum of honor towards other players goes a long way.


Respect

Mick
UTC +5:00
1
Vodka
22 October, 2017, 7:56 PM UTC
mitko said:

I have heard roumors that palrium sponsors players to make a mess in the game and force people to spend money on reviving. Could Agim be one of those?
100% false information i am sure off that 
UTC +2:00
1
Bria Alexandru
22 October, 2017, 9:17 PM UTC
somebody  wich are afraid of them  ..became  here the attornney  of nordmanns and kisses arses of them ,,that's fun :)) 
UTC +3:00
2
Vodka
22 October, 2017, 10:25 PM UTC
Bria Alexandru said:

somebody  wich are afraid of them  ..became  here the attornney  of nordmanns and kisses arses of them ,,that's fun :)) 
can you please tell me who you are :)
UTC +2:00
0
Mick13000
22 October, 2017, 11:59 PM UTC

Bria Alexandru said:


somebody  wich are afraid of them  ..became  here the attornney  of nordmanns and kisses arses of them ,,that's fun :)) 


Anybody care to translate that statement for me?
UTC +5:00
0
Melchizedek L.O.P.
23 October, 2017, 1:45 AM UTC

Hey Spartans!


  In response to "Cyrus" and their lies.

     Yes I was with I.F.S. and Brotherhood Family. Brotherhood, Brotherhood II. I was with Bronze Co run by Phantom. Crow of BrotherhoodII liked my play, He convinced head of B2 to ask me to Join. Phantom had left Bronze Co. due to family matters. Kaos and Medusa took over Bronze Co. I accepted Brotherhood offer.

   Magnus ran Brotherhood at time. He would send me on his private missions. Mkay Hege of B2 was not happy with freedom Magnus gave me. So to calm her down and keep me, They asked LadyNeedle worker to give me Brotherhood III just made by Lady N.W. 

  A time came when a mission sent me on went bad. Magnus would not speak up on my behalf. So, I took coalition that was given to me. No one ever said, when done or booted, B3 was to be given back ... All I say can be proven. I.F.S. the Federation Brotherhoods belonged to, saw it my way also.

Dub, former leader of I.F.S. said I was cheated, gave me His blessing and said I could fly I.F.S. if I wanted. He ruled I did not have to give Coalition back. Brotherhood/ Magnus, gave me coalition for obeying orders and keeping mouth shut. Ask Joop Polmarch of B2 or Others of Bretheren. 

   How this person Cyrus, can speak of things as truth, that he knows nothing of is wrong and shows no Honor. Many know the Truth, I am surprised none spoke up sooner. They are all still crying, Brotherhood is no more ? When Dub gets back from vacation, maybe he will remember.

   I TOOK coalition because Magnus threw me under "Bus." If Joop or Dub give different version, I will give back coalition tomorrow, Lady Needle Worker knows also, though she is never on, just makes Coalitions.

  Melchizedek does not lie, Melchizedek does not have 'Alts" Melchizedek is a true Spartan, with many " Haters." Here is another that can be asked, Kaos of M.M. and Nords, probably more. Jolia of Bretheren is no Liar, ask her also. Strength and Honor.
Melchizedek ben Yahuah
UTC +6:00
0
PhilipDupon86
23 October, 2017, 7:49 AM UTC
Mick13000 said:

mitko said:


I have heard roumors that palrium sponsors players to make a mess in the game and force people to spend money on reviving. Could Agim be one of those?

Yes, we have all heard of those rumors as well. I personally can not state one way or the other. If I don't hang my troops out in a pan or my city-I revive nothing. Because nothing is at risk!

But truthfully, why would you engage Nordmann? For the screen shots I have seen? Those attacks would have wiped out my entire coalition. The troops we have built for the last year? All gone in an instant. A lot of people think having 5, 10 million in defense is large-I am trying to educate my coalition to the contrary with these screen shots.

You need to play within ones boundaries-and sending disrespectful messages to someone like Agim is sure to bring retribution of some form.

Playing respectfully and with a certain decorum of honor towards other players goes a long way.


Respect

Mick
Ohh boy...soon big boys will come visit you, then you have no choice but to fight back even when you know u got much less power.....if not, what the heck are u doing playing a war game, right?
UTC +0:00
1
FUD
23 October, 2017, 11:30 AM UTC
Melchizedek L.O.P. said:

Hey Spartans!


  In response to "Cyrus" and their lies.

     Yes I was with I.F.S. and Brotherhood Family. Brotherhood, Brotherhood II. I was with Bronze Co run by Phantom. Crow of BrotherhoodII liked my play, He convinced head of B2 to ask me to Join. Phantom had left Bronze Co. due to family matters. Kaos and Medusa took over Bronze Co. I accepted Brotherhood offer.

   Magnus ran Brotherhood at time. He would send me on his private missions. Mkay Hege of B2 was not happy with freedom Magnus gave me. So to calm her down and keep me, They asked LadyNeedle worker to give me Brotherhood III just made by Lady N.W. 

  A time came when a mission sent me on went bad. Magnus would not speak up on my behalf. So, I took coalition that was given to me. No one ever said, when done or booted, B3 was to be given back ... All I say can be proven. I.F.S. the Federation Brotherhoods belonged to, saw it my way also.

Dub, former leader of I.F.S. said I was cheated, gave me His blessing and said I could fly I.F.S. if I wanted. He ruled I did not have to give Coalition back. Brotherhood/ Magnus, gave me coalition for obeying orders and keeping mouth shut. Ask Joop Polmarch of B2 or Others of Bretheren. 

   How this person Cyrus, can speak of things as truth, that he knows nothing of is wrong and shows no Honor. Many know the Truth, I am surprised none spoke up sooner. They are all still crying, Brotherhood is no more ? When Dub gets back from vacation, maybe he will remember.

   I TOOK coalition because Magnus threw me under "Bus." If Joop or Dub give different version, I will give back coalition tomorrow, Lady Needle Worker knows also, though she is never on, just makes Coalitions.

  Melchizedek does not lie, Melchizedek does not have 'Alts" Melchizedek is a true Spartan, with many " Haters." Here is another that can be asked, Kaos of M.M. and Nords, probably more. Jolia of Bretheren is no Liar, ask her also. Strength and Honor.
You sound like "DUB" lol........ are you Dub??????
UTC +6:00
0
1780426 users registered; 48369 topics; 287238 posts; our newest member:curiously and t