Terms VS Asso: Battle of 465

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Sep 25, 2016, 15:2109/25/16

Terms VS Asso: Battle of 465

VICTORY: TERMINATORS

Well, that went well

Some Background Info: Pantheon 465 was controlled by Association as one of the newer pantheons that came out. If you look at the rankings for the current Top 10 in Defense, you will see it dominated by a bunch of Association fellows (lead by Spike) as well as a couple of Terminators. On Offense, the top three are Terminator's own Uncle Junior, Terms 3's Camerian, and Spike again, with other terminators dominating the board and other coalition's members that weren't involved. If you are wondering why so many Terminators and Association members up there, this is why.

http://prntscr.com/cm4s8y
http://prnt.sc/cmC2em
http://prnt.sc/cmc15p

I would like to thank my family, Terminators, with all you have done to help us. And I would like to congratulate my own coalition, as well as the Terminator family as a whole, for this amazing coordination. Now, of course, Association is still out there, angrier than ever, but for now the big battle has been won. Now we need to continue this stride to knock down Association for good.

The big War of Words that went on here showed our wit, and we have proven ourselves on the battlefield. But our work is not done yet, so good job everyone, but we can't relax now. We will look forward to the match up.

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 25, 2016, 15:5009/25/16
08/27/14

good job on that,

indeed a fears war, uncle junior had to invest a lot of his troops to get it

i would like to say both sides are fighting very well, altough i chose no sides as i find both coalations earn respect in battle.

good job, well fought to all and hope to see many more of these clashes as i feel both sides are strong ;)

Sep 25, 2016, 16:1509/25/16
09/08/14

Thank you T300 for participating. It was a fine battle, association held a bit longer then anticipated, but as we are a top coalition it was nothing we couldn't handle. My hit prior to take down was just to knock on the door, I will always set my army in front of my members.

Congratulations to Association for holding as long as they did.

Have fun and enjoy the game

Sep 25, 2016, 17:0209/25/16
10/11/14

So currenty in the rankings:

Uncle Junior is No1 Offense for this week.

Spike is No1 Defense for this week.

I guess that is leading from the front.

Respect to both!!
Sep 25, 2016, 21:5309/25/16
08/03/15

Very nice battle indeed!

Please, remove the player coordinates. Re-upload the picture etc as it's against the rules.
Sep 25, 2016, 22:1909/25/16
10/13/14
Prometheus said:

Very nice battle indeed!

Please, remove the player coordinates. Re-upload the picture etc as it's against the rules.
Must be nice to be able to break a forum rule and keep your post up. I wouldn't have any idea what that is like. If I had done something like that, I imagine my post would be deleted, and I'd probably be banned from the forum for a time. 
Sep 26, 2016, 11:3709/26/16
08/31/14
SPIKE said:

Prometheus said:

Very nice battle indeed!

Must be nice to be able to break a forum rule and keep your post up. I wouldn't have any idea what that is like. If I had done something like that, I imagine my post would be deleted, and I'd probably be banned from the forum for a time. 
Difference is we dont tell moderators to @#$% off so please dont act like the innocent victim that you constantly portray own up to your mistakes and stop being the silly little girl that you are SPIKE.  
Sep 26, 2016, 11:5809/26/16
08/27/14

may i make the remark that it is funny that both sides are both fighting eachother in words and with swords.

I mean, yes, terms won, wich is very good indeed, but the fight was honest, both sides fought well and are very strong indeed

why does that mean you need to call names and such at your enemy, i mean, my coalation is fighting lost souls, but i always stay decent, war is ment to be fun, lol its the purpus of the game.

So good job to all and stop swearing and calling names at eachother, don't see why that is neseary at all, you both are grown men.(lol look at me, talking like an parrent, hahahaha)

regards

DES

Sep 26, 2016, 18:0609/26/16
Sep 26, 2016, 21:02(edited)
08/19/14

dear Assers,

i know it still rankles,

that we made you grab your ankles,

but hey-ho, nevermind,

you're not TOO FAR behind,

get on your knees and pray,

for another chance to pay,

and when your troops get 75% rebated,

the chance anew to be annihilated.

OrangeTerminator

Sep 26, 2016, 23:0709/26/16
08/31/14

DoubleEdgedSword said:

may i make the remark that it is funny that both sides are both fighting eachother in words and with swords.

I mean, yes, terms won, wich is very good indeed, but the fight was honest, both sides fought well and are very strong indeed

why does that mean you need to call names and such at your enemy, i mean, my coalation is fighting lost souls, but i always stay decent, war is ment to be fun, lol its the purpus of the game.

So good job to all and stop swearing and calling names at eachother, don't see why that is neseary at all, you both are grown men.(lol look at me, talking like an parrent, hahahaha)

regards

DES

I guess you didnt pay any attention to the way Spike named their capital this is what has my annoyed more than anything I had not said a bad word about ASSOCIATION or any of their members until this occured

Sep 27, 2016, 06:2609/27/16
08/27/14

i indeed saw that,

i also saw another capital next to it saying "dave is spike his real name" so i would say that was even

but i'm no judge nor jury, both sides have sweared at eachother, but i just wanted to vent my opinion on how grown ups should communicate.

i love your battles, its what the game is about, but both sides should be respectfull, that makes it more fun too
Oct 13, 2016, 07:4310/13/16
10/07/15

dave8872 said:

DoubleEdgedSword said:

regards

DES

I guess you didnt pay any attention to the way Spike named their capital this is what has my annoyed more than anything I had not said a bad word about ASSOCIATION or any of their members until this occured

I'm sorry Dave but that's not true. You send some very bad mails, with bad words to Spike after the war started (I saw most of them, and in my opinion player of your calibar just shouldn't do that), and than the capital name was changed. And like i said that's my opinion...

Respect to all for fight... cheers

Nov 22, 2016, 04:0011/22/16
08/19/14
wow guys that was an awesome battle
Nov 24, 2016, 17:0611/24/16
BLADER said:

wow guys that was an awesome battle
Thanks!
Nov 25, 2016, 17:5111/25/16
10/20/15

Prometheus said:

Very nice battle indeed!

How useful is it to remove their coordinates ?

Do you expect us to be dumb enough not to find them if we want to ?

Even without knowing them, we could find them with their coalition...