Clarification with regards to NWO and HOB's

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Aug 19, 2016, 11:2708/19/16
01/27/15

Clarification with regards to NWO and HOB's

Good day everyone,

I want to take this time to post some clarification with regards to a couple of things that have transpired here in the forums a short while back.

First off, I had made some disparaging comments on here with regards to HOBs and NWO based on not having any knowledge of a particular situation. That situation was the taking down of DEATH INC and UFC, I had posted in the forums in such a manner as to make them out to be tyrants when I didn’t have any information as to why the war between the two even started. It was pure propaganda on my part solely because I was angry with regards to the conflict between Athena and NWO which is an entirely different conflict that had nothing to do with UFC.

I was under the impression that HOBs wanted to take over the pan map and had other NWO coalitions “do their dirty work” but as time passed and dust settled, I noticed, just like Rott stated, the pans were redistributed in what looks to be a very fair and balanced way to all those who participated and even other coalitions not involved with NWO which leads me to posting this very message.

My apologies for the misrepresentation of your goals in Sparta and my apologies for painting a picture of you guys as tyrants when in fact I had nothing to base my comments off of. My emotions got the best of me at a time of war and I directed my anger towards a campaign that was essentially none of my business.

Secondly I also made some pretty off handed remarks to several players here on the forum that were sub standard for the way we should conduct ourselves here. I do not remember exactly everyone but the few I can recall of the top of my head are Fortuna, Vodkaonice and K4NE. My apologies for any disrespect I may have caused with my off handed remarks.

Lastly, we all have a common passion for playing Sparta and I have actually made several new friends through battle. There will always be conflicts and enemies but there is no need for personal attacks or disparaging remarks without any merit. I for one would certainly not want this kind of propaganda thrown at me.

Good day all!

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 19, 2016, 13:1208/19/16
12/20/14

Much appreciated message, apology accepted from House of Batiatus. Lets start a new chapter, I offer you peace.

HoB diplomat.

Aug 19, 2016, 14:3608/19/16
01/27/15
Peace it is.  Let us move forward from here on in.
Aug 19, 2016, 20:4108/19/16
Aug 19, 2016, 20:42(edited)
01/11/15
Hmmnow about that persian algorithm...
Aug 19, 2016, 23:0408/19/16
01/27/15
Canis Lupus said:

Hmmnow about that persian algorithm...
Haha that would be nice :)
Aug 29, 2016, 08:3208/29/16

nice message Rix.

never took anything personal so lets move forward on to the next discussion :D haha 

kind regards,

Sep 9, 2016, 08:3109/09/16
11/29/14

RIX said:

I was under the impression that HOBs wanted to take over the pan map and had other NWO coalitions “do their dirty work” but as time passed and dust settled, I noticed, just like Rott stated, the pans were redistributed in what looks to be a very fair and balanced way to all those who participated and even other coalitions not involved with NWO which leads me to posting this very message.

And Rott should rename his city SantaClaus !

In The United Nation´s pans take down, we saw

Mayems -NWO

Nordmans 1&2-NWO

Union 1&2&3-NWO

BTM- NWO

Storm Chasers-NWO

Sting-NWO

Olympus Rising-NWO

and some randoms Alts and sub Alts..

Rott made nice speach all arround his allies and " Friends " to avoid any intervention with a nice disclamer that HOB is not involved and do not sanctioned the decision ( they just take the rewards ).

And who grabbed close border and Border Pans

Zeus of Batatius

Empire of Batatius

House of Batatius

I get it, if you adress your nice speach to 12y old audience you might have some succes.

Still Amazing how they sell well their propaganda.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PgNPc-iFW8

Good Job Guys.