All Categories

ONE WEAK TERMINATOR COALITION DEFEATED. CAN'T GET THE OTHER TERMINATORS TO ACCEPT A WAR.

ONE WEAK TERMINATOR COALITION DEFEATED. CAN'T GET THE OTHER TERMINATORS TO ACCEPT A WAR.

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Sep 8, 2016, 21:2709/08/16
08/31/14
But I cant wait to get to Texas today and then go on my personal hunt for Spike and see if he can back up his big mouth because I sure as hell know I can and will
Sep 8, 2016, 21:3709/08/16
08/03/15

Hello archons,

Please do not flame.  
Sep 10, 2016, 01:5509/10/16
10/13/14

[20:52] XXXXXXXX : good work spike many in the game now have great respect fr u for taking fight to them. as long as u guys hand in the fight others will join.

Sep 10, 2016, 09:5609/10/16
09/25/14
SPIKE said:

[20:52] XXXXXXXX : good work spike many in the game now have great respect fr u for taking fight to them. as long as u guys hand in the fight others will join.

It's good recruitment propaganda Spike. Many other day dreamers will join your ranks.
Sep 12, 2016, 13:3309/12/16
10/07/15

Prometheus said:

Hello archons,

Please do not flame.  

You are asking instead baning people, first time Spike was rude he got banned...

It's a FACT...

Sep 12, 2016, 15:4709/12/16
Gman said:

Prometheus said:

Hello archons,

Please do not flame.  

You are asking instead baning people, first time Spike was rude he got banned...

It's a FACT...

Well lets face the facts here; the coalition forum rules encourage us to brag about our coalitions. However, I do agree that using unnecessary words is rude and people should get banned. That is the forum rules, not my opinion; I rather rally my fellow terminators to finish this. I think Alba might have gotten banned, probably not, but it would be the right thing to do otherwise. But lets just face the facts; flaming is unavoidable on a controversial topic/event. What CAN be avoided is the foul language that is used
Sep 13, 2016, 13:2209/13/16
08/31/14

GC Alab Supreme said:

Gman said:

Prometheus said:

Hello archons,

Please do not flame.  

It's a FACT...

Well lets face the facts here; the coalition forum rules encourage us to brag about our coalitions. However, I do agree that using unnecessary words is rude and people should get banned. That is the forum rules, not my opinion; I rather rally my fellow terminators to finish this. I think Alba might have gotten banned, probably not, but it would be the right thing to do otherwise. But lets just face the facts; flaming is unavoidable on a controversial topic/event. What CAN be avoided is the foul language that is used

theres a difference in what I have said to what Spike said when you tell a moderator to go and fvck himself to what I have said totally different so lets not get the facts mixed up like all of association have already. But hey spike keep an eye out Im still in Texas and not going till Ive done what I have come to do you think you can disrespect me and my family think again. Game has only just begun and I'm playing for keeps dont care what it takes or how long it takes Im here till the end. You will know when its all over and done with but you won't be able to say too much then and you will see what I mean so anyone else in Texas that wants to catch up just let me know whilst I'm here

Sep 13, 2016, 13:4009/13/16
Sep 13, 2016, 13:43(edited)
08/03/15

Just to state the obvious : First time you warn somebody, if he continues the bad behavior then you ban him.If you flame a moderator theres no need to warn something about it, it's part of the rules.

I am not part of terminators either association . Moreover, all the moderators here act in protecting the forum and not in game issues or have any personal favourites. If you flame here you are gonna get punished.

So, I would really love to see the taunting etc  since it's part of the the specific forum part, but Please, keep it mature and clean from bad words.

Even the greatest enemies in history have showed respect to each other. History has showed us many great oppoments respected each others strategic genius or any other traits and they have stayed in the history of the greatest generals :)
Sep 13, 2016, 23:4509/13/16
10/13/14

To state what is even more obvious...The forum rules are not applied evenly to both teams. 

Also I don't think it's ok for a mod. to threaten to ban someone that is not breaking the rules. Just because I have a different opinion or view is not a reason to threaten to ban someone.

"Now watch your words lying about me. You want Spike vs Plarium stuff ? Don't forget I can offer you some vacation per art. # 3.16 of the forum rules, so stick to facts and stop fantasizing."

Fantasy or not, that is not applying the rules evenly. 

Sep 14, 2016, 00:3609/14/16
08/03/15

SPIKE said:

To state what is even more obvious...The forum rules are not applied evenly to both teams. 

Also I don't think it's ok for a mod. to threaten to ban someone that is not breaking the rules. Just because I have a different opinion or view is not a reason to threaten to ban someone.

"Now watch your words lying about me. You want Spike vs Plarium stuff ? Don't forget I can offer you some vacation per art. # 3.16 of the forum rules, so stick to facts and stop fantasizing."

Fantasy or not, that is not applying the rules evenly. 

Hello Archon,

I am not sure about whom you talking about this, but I am pretty sure I never said that quote to anybody . Things are simple though, if people can't behave in a civilized manner it's normal for moderators to Warn at first and if that continues, ban them. 

Please, do not translate the word warning as a threat.
Sep 14, 2016, 02:2709/14/16
10/13/14
ThatBloke said:

SPIKE said:

It surely does fell like we are fighting the state on this one. It's the Association vs. Terms/Plarium. Love the big new quests with everything but a pan tournament. That seems very fair to my team and I. Now we got "That Bloke" spewing pro-terminator garbage on here. 

Yes the war started because the Terminators downgraded our 2nd team's capital three times in a row. I believe the war will continue indefinitely. Dave did not message me except to be vulgar, and Uncle Junior hasn't messaged me at all since taking over. 

Our team has over 130 ally & peace agreements. There are very few coalitions that we are not friendly with. We have turned into full offense mode since the attacks on our 2nd team. If the Terminators/Plarium want to paint us as the bad guys in the game so be it. I'm ok with that. 

AFAIK, the Terminators are fighting the state. It's terminators vs Spike/Plarium, and all I see is Spike/Plarium painting Dave as the bad guy.

Just prove me wrong : everybody can write stupid and unfounded statements.

Downgrading that capital is considered shameful by Uncle Junior himself. This happened while the leaders were away. I strongly advise you talk to them instead of posting insanities.

You may as well go on your foolish war if you like, the game rules don't forbid this.

But do change your capital's name ; it's offending and you're pointing to the wrong person.

Now watch your words lying about me. You want Spike vs Plarium stuff ? Don't forget I can offer you some vacation per art. # 3.16 of the forum rules, so stick to facts and stop fantasizing.

Sep 15, 2016, 14:4009/15/16
10/13/14

[08:53] SPIKE L.O.P. : I think Dave might be taking the game a little too serious. lol..........[08:34] dave8872 : and ill research it but if i find out its true i will have no hesitation putting a bullet between your eyes

Sep 20, 2016, 01:1009/20/16

Cleaned Out...that is a lot of cataphracts to make up for. Pull out the credit card...I wouldn't though

Its not even regular people anymore that leave their poor offense out in their cities or pantheons and it gets wrecked; now its even legends (not saying that Daario is a legend by any means; talking about Socrate). Its hilarious for the first few times, but once you look at their contribution to their coalition it starts to go really sad. Socrate is a SPQR coalition icon, and his hard work was gone in a couple of hits
Sep 20, 2016, 18:2309/20/16
Sep 20, 2016, 18:26(edited)
09/25/14

As I said, sh.it happens:

http://prnt.sc/ckbs7c

PhilipDupon86 said:

SPIKE said:

Haha poor Leonidas.......haha

Sep 20, 2016, 21:3509/20/16

paladin said:

As I said, sh.it happens:

http://prnt.sc/ckbs7c

PhilipDupon86 said:

SPIKE said:

Haha poor Leonidas.......haha

I'm dead XD

No wait...its Spike's army that's dead
Sep 21, 2016, 01:3309/21/16
09/16/14

SPIKE said:

https://gyazo.com/2ef7648cf673bd90662ea80c9a5ccfd2

This guy is a moderator. He's a joke. 

OK first , Bloke is a moderator OF THE FORUM. Players can help mod the forums in many MMOs. This is not conflict of interest. Hes also right he can send you packing for your behavior IN THE FORUM. Pretty sure calling down someones mum might be deemed offensive. That wouldnt sound to be an unreasonable premise to most.

Im a small fry. I know this, but I DO have perspective. I can say a couple of things here that might benefit Association AND Terms. Or at least we can both properly realize part of what else is relevant here: 

Some of your guys (Association and interested parties) have a chip on shoulder for terms, and have had, LONG before your cap ever got downgraded. Thats Ok. Its a war game. We expect war.

But you have been encouraged to start this up, and as an indefinite conflict without end. Why? Can you not see the potential attrition battle your entering into and what the longterm implications of that are? Are you surprised when it results in so much carnage?

Not sure how many people sold you on this plan , but I know it wasnt just Simone hitting your cap just before you started. That action may be termed the spark or catalyst but its not the reason. Anyhow were all ready to run the marathon now lol. Im having fun whether Im hit or not. 

Your comment suggests your growing fatigued, however. Otherwise why seek to lament Plariums' all against you? If this is indeed so, change your cap name. You should do that anyhow as this has nothing to do with someones' mother, apologize for that (Because its got nothing to do with the war) and lets move on. Then we might even talk about other things in a more reasonable manner.

Anyhow thats the right thing to do , IMO. Stop being puppets of others. Dont let them use your blood so cheaply. Nothing here in that is meant as an insult to you guys- just being straight.

Otherwise: "See you on the field, with honor."

SPH