All Categories

ONE WEAK TERMINATOR COALITION DEFEATED. CAN'T GET THE OTHER TERMINATORS TO ACCEPT A WAR.

ONE WEAK TERMINATOR COALITION DEFEATED. CAN'T GET THE OTHER TERMINATORS TO ACCEPT A WAR.

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Aug 6, 2016, 17:0008/06/16
01/15/16

Wow, there sure is a lot of crying on this forum!  Who knew Termites could cry? LOL

Here is a fact... Objective: remove Termites from #1 accomplished,  Well done boys and girls.

Fact: as hard as they tried Termites could not bring down Association's Capital still the same level as when this war started

another fact about The Association's official war with Termites 3: They were also fighting Termites1, 2 and whatever that other oddball termite coalition is called at the same time and still gave Termite 3 a good shellacking. Four clans against 2 Talk about David and Goliath

Termites 1 refused Associations challenge of war, so lets revisit that term of "cowards" being tossed around

Termites wish for Association to be like the British Redcoats in the American Revolution  and March up right in a straight line with bright red coats on...that would be stupid. Associations leaders were smarter then that. Political Attacks and bubbles are part of the game trust me they use them too a lot!

Lesson for all: Just because there is a big bully in the game don't think he cant be knocked down a peg or two

Termites ARE heavy coiners!  

Last and not least friends, remember this is just a game so have fun play it how you want. No more crying

Aug 6, 2016, 17:2208/06/16
08/31/14
how deluded are you or mislead either way doesnt matter you can say you knocked us off number 1 as much as you like what a load of shit Spike obviously has you brain washed as to what a war is. Association and their members are nothing more than cowards plain and simple I dont see anyone crying over losing the number 1 position I personally couldnt give a shit we havent even tried to take down your capital a few small hits on it is all you have had so keep blowing your own trumpet its funny
Aug 6, 2016, 17:3808/06/16
03/04/15

Well, for the poor crying baby from Terms family...here u go

http://prnt.sc/c2ehm1

First, Terms do use many PAs, so stop crying about it. 

Second, about cowards, here Spike is sieging 2 of ur members and they Pa him.

Third, if you are so brave, where is your big army hitting the only target you got?  i mean Association Capital....

Fourth, stop talking s... about visiting players in their cities and kick them in RL, I bet u r a  boy from a developed country who got no idea about what is RL war and beating a person....this is a game, i would tell you, if u dont enjoy anymore, then quit it....

Aug 6, 2016, 17:5608/06/16
01/15/16
dave8872 said:

how deluded are you or mislead either way doesnt matter you can say you knocked us off number 1 as much as you like what a load of shit Spike obviously has you brain washed as to what a war is. Association and their members are nothing more than cowards plain and simple I dont see anyone crying over losing the number 1 position I personally couldnt give a shit we havent even tried to take down your capital a few small hits on it is all you have had so keep blowing your own trumpet its funny
Everyone on Plarium knows  how big your ego is over being #1 Dave..so much that you have now stepped down...unfit to lead anymore with that temper of yours? Cowards?   haha   we took on the biggest and baddest (so they claimed)   You were the cowards that refused War with Association. So lets put that coward's hat where it belongs Dave.... right on top of your head. and speaking of blowing...that's what you do best
Aug 6, 2016, 23:1908/06/16
01/27/15
HighLndr41 said:

Everyone on Plarium knows  how big your ego is over being #1 Dave..so much that you have now stepped down...unfit to lead anymore with that temper of yours? Cowards?   haha   we took on the biggest and baddest (so they claimed)   You were the cowards that refused War with Association. So lets put that coward's hat where it belongs Dave.... right on top of your head. and speaking of blowing...that's what you do best
Damn dude you are more of an internet douche than me, you take it to a personal attack level. 
Aug 7, 2016, 04:0508/07/16
HighLndr41 said:

dave8872 said:

Meh, I respected your first post but now its seems like you are attacking DAVE, rather than focusing on the issue. Can someone just close this discussion; there is nothing left to discuss. Nw its just shots fired ack and forth with vultures picking some stuff up
Aug 7, 2016, 04:2208/07/16
08/31/14
Im glad you think my ego is so big but been there at number 1 was never my intention of maintaining it prefer our old style of play which was kill anyone or anything in our path. As for handing over Hegemon this is due to personal issues nothing more nothing less so you can sprout your mouth as much as you want HIGHLNDR41 but you dont know me or anything about me. So if you want to keep running your mouth like a 2 year old go right ahead you have no bearing on anything that i do
Aug 7, 2016, 04:4608/07/16
10/08/14
Right on Dave. Terminators had the right strategy when it came to pantheons and it accomplished everything it set out to accomplish as a coalition. But now, I agree that it might be more fun for the Terminator family to go back to its roots, which is kill, kill, kill, without having to worry about pantheon blowback. These guys at Association seem to think they have more experience racking up attack points....ha ha ha ha ha ha
Aug 7, 2016, 10:2308/07/16
07/10/14

Plarium "war" is a joke so for attack-first-type of coa it's pure madness to accept. Also hitting a capital is pure madness if heavily defended due to force limitations and old fight algorithm. Ass is all about spike, dupon and few other guys. ass crew is all about wam. Terms are full of those you gonna lose this war eventually.

Aug 9, 2016, 13:0608/09/16
01/15/16
still crying Termites???   LOL   Hope Association  don't get tired of you anytime soon, I'm really enjoying seeing you all complain and cry
Aug 9, 2016, 13:4508/09/16

HighLndr41 said:

still crying Termites???   LOL   Hope Association  don't get tired of you anytime soon, I'm really enjoying seeing you all complain and cry

lol who are you ?

stop acting like a little kid and play or reply in a normal way.

ty
Aug 9, 2016, 15:1208/09/16
09/19/14
HighLndr41 said:

I dont know who is crying here...who was top 10 and now hmmm where exactly ?
Aug 9, 2016, 17:1308/09/16
Aug 9, 2016, 17:14(edited)

HighLndr41 said:

Crying? Umm...who are you again?

LOL, I never thought 7 year olds that are vultures like to try and act like they are so powerful on forums. Go back to school, kid

Aug 10, 2016, 00:2308/10/16
08/31/14
HIGHLNDR41 all you do is run your mouth stop being such a pussy and come out and say what coal you are in noone else hides like you are the rest of us are all known even spike is known your just a keyboard warrior who talks shit and has no idea on anything obviously
Aug 10, 2016, 00:4108/10/16
01/15/16
LMAO  termites are a bunch of douches
Aug 10, 2016, 01:4408/10/16
Aug 10, 2016, 02:04(edited)

HighLndr41 said:

LMAO  termites are a bunch of douches

....Who are you again? Please state your coalitions and coordinates, and we will reach you soon. Thank you.

We wanted your opinion on the war, not your opinion on Terminators. so Douchebag, huh? BIG TALK FROM A CHILD, WOAH! Go park your city next to me; I want to take a peak.

Honestly, you internet douche, I think you got hit a bit too much times. Bro, not even Association is backing your ignorant phrases. Want a good one liner other than "Y'all just a bunch of douches?"

"You know, you shouldn't really call your self Highlander if you are so lowly you can't even spell right...."

Horrible, but this phrase is better than your posts...

Aug 10, 2016, 05:0008/10/16
Aug 11, 2016, 11:04(edited)
08/28/14

http://prntscr.com/c3jqk9

I CAN BE YOUR STEP DAD TOO

VODKAONICE YOU ONCE A MONTH BLEEDING BITCH YOUR MOM LEFT SHIT ON MY DICK FROM WHEN I FUCKED HER IN DA ASS BITCH

TRULY YOURS,ALBA THE GREAT AKA YOUR STEP DAD

Aug 10, 2016, 10:3608/10/16
01/27/15

I don't get why many of you get offended by foul language?  You report and post stuff like we are all playing club penguin on nickelodeon LOL

Especially your comment vodkacranberry,  one person does that and you lump an entire coalition into one category?  You must be a liberal  ROFL

Aug 10, 2016, 11:2308/10/16

RIX said:

I don't get why many of you get offended by foul language?  You report and post stuff like we are all playing club penguin on nickelodeon LOL

Especially your comment vodkacranberry,  one person does that and you lump an entire coalition into one category?  You must be a liberal  ROFL

i dont say the entire coalition does it..

i just think its pethatic they are doing the same 1 person or more doesnt matter.

and im no f*cking liberal thats for sure haha.