Tired of players who abuse powers

54 Replies
Dracos
8 July, 2016, 5:32 AM UTC

Hackerista said:


lordofwar said:


crixus i know is about money but money doesn't buy experience points and i've looked to all ranks and i didn't saw nothing so my question remains how the hel someone rank up 10 lvl's without doing nothing???

i bet plarium knows the answer 

Why dont you ask the player instead ? He's rank 1 in most tours. He is a coiner as far as I know, he is earning back hundred thousands of drachmas , Especially from the last Grand tours where he was placed no1. He is a huge Persian position player. He is just enabling 50%boost and spams Persians I believe. Just watch the rankings from time to time.

You need 10s of millions of exp to get from 83 to 93. He must have spent several thousand if not ten thousand in such a short time while constantly reviving troops but the 93 isn't him because the spot the lvl 83 is at is the same spot K4ne was a while back with the 93 also being there. Do you honestly think someone would try that hard to level up? There's no benefit in it unless you're plarium since Persians are all messed up now and if it's all PVP then he'd have the all time record since even the war with DI had people with not even half of 10m pvp during the grand tour.

UTC +5:00
Prometheus
8 July, 2016, 6:55 AM UTC

Greetings Dracos,


If you care so much on what other players do, instead of providing false accusations without any proof or anything (which you cannot because you are not the owner of the account either the person you accuse) but just with your logical assumptions because nobody would spend thousands of dollars over this, you could ask him instead. Moreover, I've seen wealthy people doing more things to feed their Ego or for any personal reasons they might have. Me or you are not in a place to judge on how a person spends his money. Please, do not feed your mind with conspiracy theories wich provide nothing to the game nor any use to this thread.


Good day to you, 

Pathos



UTC +4:00
RIX
8 July, 2016, 11:06 AM UTC
Dracos said:


You need 10s of millions of exp to get from 83 to 93. He must have spent several thousand if not ten thousand in such a short time while constantly reviving troops but the 93 isn't him because the spot the lvl 83 is at is the same spot K4ne was a while back with the 93 also being there. Do you honestly think someone would try that hard to level up? There's no benefit in it unless you're plarium since Persians are all messed up now and if it's all PVP then he'd have the all time record since even the war with DI had people with not even half of 10m pvp during the grand tour.

That is NOT the same account.  K4NE switched names around on two accounts as Albert Provided in the screenshot.  He didn't go up 10 level;s overnight, he simply put a wig on his head LOLOLOL
A T H E N A
UTC -5:00
Gorgo
8 July, 2016, 1:21 PM UTC
RIX said:

Dracos said:


You need 10s of millions of exp to get from 83 to 93. He must have spent several thousand if not ten thousand in such a short time while constantly reviving troops but the 93 isn't him because the spot the lvl 83 is at is the same spot K4ne was a while back with the 93 also being there. Do you honestly think someone would try that hard to level up? There's no benefit in it unless you're plarium since Persians are all messed up now and if it's all PVP then he'd have the all time record since even the war with DI had people with not even half of 10m pvp during the grand tour.

That is NOT the same account.  K4NE switched names around on two accounts as Albert Provided in the screenshot.  He didn't go up 10 level;s overnight, he simply put a wig on his head LOLOLOL
finally someone who understands 
Terminators
UTC +0:00
terrytapp27
8 July, 2016, 5:26 PM UTC

lordofwar said:


crixus i know is about money but money doesn't buy experience points and i've looked to all ranks and i didn't saw nothing so my question remains how the hel someone rank up 10 lvl's without doing nothing???

i bet plarium knows the answer 

Well, yes, they do in a round about way, money buys you drachma's. Drachma's help you to build faster and give you XP points everything you do in game gives you XP points, signing agreements gives you XP points, using Boost ups gets your agreements done faster and getting boost ups cost drachma's.

So you saying, "money doesn't buy you experience points"   think again. 
UTC -7:00
Gorgo
10 July, 2016, 11:32 PM UTC
terrytapp27 said:

lordofwar said:


crixus i know is about money but money doesn't buy experience points and i've looked to all ranks and i didn't saw nothing so my question remains how the hel someone rank up 10 lvl's without doing nothing???

i bet plarium knows the answer 

Well, yes, they do in a round about way, money buys you drachma's. Drachma's help you to build faster and give you XP points everything you do in game gives you XP points, signing agreements gives you XP points, using Boost ups gets your agreements done faster and getting boost ups cost drachma's.

So you saying, "money doesn't buy you experience points"   think again. 
Money can buy experience...you raid persians (get xp) revive and hit them again its cheapest way to get XP of CC user...but not good for not CC ones...especially after one time lvl 140 they youre f... d 
Terminators
UTC +0:00
mgiletly
16 July, 2016, 7:00 AM UTC

The money some spend on this game is in my personal opinion ridiculous. But that is only my personal opinion for it is their money, none of my dam business or yours, for which they may spend as they see fit and so more power to them.

You don't agree or approve? Then may I first politely suggest that the game of solitaire may be more suitable for you. And if you are one of those to complain as such as to the unfairness of the amount of money that some spend, then allow me to also remind you that you have no one but yourselves to blame for it. As there have never been any limitations upon the amount of money that one can spend upon this game and only changes made as to what all one can now spend money upon.

All of which are a direct result of players like yourselves asking Plarium to continually add new ways for yourselves to more easily and quickly catch up to and so to better compete with those in the game the longest and/or spending the most money. Which Plarium has done and all of which, and being no surprise as the only way possible to do so in a game such as this, requires you to actually spend money.

So thank you, as the net result of all your continual fretting and whining over what others spend has only served to continually widen the gap between the have's and have not's in this game and to make this game both ever more time consuming and costly for any one to play..

UTC +0:00
mgiletly
16 July, 2016, 7:08 AM UTC

As for the abuse of power and the NWO...

Think and say what you will. But the major participants of the NWO have and at great expense to themselves opened the pan map and game up for every one out there instead of the very few. As is seen by the number of coas now vying for and holding their own pans for the first time ever; the number of coas finally able to increase the total number of their pans holdings for the first time ever; the number of coas holding a peripheral pan for the first time ever; and the number of coas who in doing so and in working with other coas and members of the NWO who are now completing coa achievements for themselves for the first time ever.

And all often with the blessing of the NWO and/or its individual members, and in many cases as a gift at no charge from the NWO and/or its individual members. For which one does not see a single member or the members of the NWO personally taking advantage of the situation to replace the former few by making themselves the new, the few and the sole holders of 3/4 of all pans on the map running around abusing, using, manipulating, threatening and ordering every one else about.

Hence its a New World for every one and not just the members of the NWO itself. In which any one wanting to become the number one coa is not only welcomed and encouraged to do so, but now has the chance to actually compete with others for and to possibly achieve. With the only difference being that now you will have to actually split your time, forces, resources and money to actually and actively defend every single pan you hold in order to do so and rather than by threat and of retaliation by your offense alone just like every one else has always had to do.

The NWO is no where perfect making no such pretense, nor without its own warts and issues as this is new and unknown territory for every one. here. But the next time any one wishes to complain about their being tired of "such players" abusing their power, you may wish to instead stop long enough to say thank you to those who put their own time, efforts and money on the line and in the place of where your own mouth is to start the beginning of the end of the longest known reign of just such power and abuse in this game, and rather than simply whining about a lost and botched opportunity to try and personally profit for yourselves alone from their combined efforts and at the expense and exclusion of every one else here.

UTC +0:00
Albert D GREAT
17 July, 2016, 10:55 AM UTC
mgiletly said:

As for the abuse of power and the NWO...

Think and say what you will. But the major participants of the NWO have and at great expense to themselves opened the pan map and game up for every one out there instead of the very few. As is seen by the number of coas now vying for and holding their own pans for the first time ever; the number of coas finally able to increase the total number of their pans holdings for the first time ever; the number of coas holding a peripheral pan for the first time ever; and the number of coas who in doing so and in working with other coas and members of the NWO who are now completing coa achievements for themselves for the first time ever.

And all often with the blessing of the NWO and/or its individual members, and in many cases as a gift at no charge from the NWO and/or its individual members. For which one does not see a single member or the members of the NWO personally taking advantage of the situation to replace the former few by making themselves the new, the few and the sole holders of 3/4 of all pans on the map running around abusing, using, manipulating, threatening and ordering every one else about.

Hence its a New World for every one and not just the members of the NWO itself. In which any one wanting to become the number one coa is not only welcomed and encouraged to do so, but now has the chance to actually compete with others for and to possibly achieve. With the only difference being that now you will have to actually split your time, forces, resources and money to actually and actively defend every single pan you hold in order to do so and rather than by threat and of retaliation by your offense alone just like every one else has always had to do.

The NWO is no where perfect making no such pretense, nor without its own warts and issues as this is new and unknown territory for every one. here. But the next time any one wishes to complain about their being tired of "such players" abusing their power, you may wish to instead stop long enough to say thank you to those who put their own time, efforts and money on the line and in the place of where your own mouth is to start the beginning of the end of the longest known reign of just such power and abuse in this game, and rather than simply whining about a lost and botched opportunity to try and personally profit for yourselves alone from their combined efforts and at the expense and exclusion of every one else here.

what foolish statement mate i put my money where my mouth is a u see i raid them kane root all with no fear of trap so dont tell me about money and pan my pan where earned or given my real no1 coa that respects all coa not stupid coa that will want you to biow to them before geting anything and that nwo look for example all pan u chat about no new coa has it all in nwo teritory if rot say give they jump n give if rot say no fgive well same isue so please use brain before talkin tto me, my problem was with that fool kane he hides n get nwo involed is that not abuse of power or are u that dense to  see it 1 on 1 turn 500v1 then on top of that they atack weaker guys to get my atention as they know they cant kill me come on i been wiping floor with hob from long before rot n now rot still there if i want to raid them no1 can stop me they know this so please talk with sense,,,as i said they abunch of punks who like picking on people they forget reason they form group was to be safe as they used to get picked but now make group and do what happned to them lmafo give me a break have a kit kat
LONE Wolf
UTC +0:00
Albert D GREAT
17 July, 2016, 1:01 PM UTC
now in my new coa bap few pan drop no? new alaias new level :)
LONE Wolf
UTC +0:00
Dracos
17 July, 2016, 9:33 PM UTC

Sorry but we're allowed to say whatever we want while following rules. Just cause NWO did something others couldn't doesn't mean we have to congratulate them or say thanks. Do we say thanks to a company that outsells another? That's basically the fight between NWO and DI. Both spent and got troops (legit or non-legit) so in the end the one with more financial value of troops won. You downplay the players that whine and complain by whining and complaining about them (however eloquently it may be). All reigns come to an end, all NWO did was continue what history dictates. The fact that NWO actually announced their victory in forums is a bit petty for being the good guys. They could've had a party in their skype room(s) and let everyone else just talk about it if anyone actually cared.

UTC +5:00
Akko
18 July, 2016, 6:36 PM UTC
Albert D GREAT said:

mgiletly said:

As for the abuse of power and the NWO...

Think and say what you will. But the major participants of the NWO have and at great expense to themselves opened the pan map and game up for every one out there instead of the very few. As is seen by the number of coas now vying for and holding their own pans for the first time ever; the number of coas finally able to increase the total number of their pans holdings for the first time ever; the number of coas holding a peripheral pan for the first time ever; and the number of coas who in doing so and in working with other coas and members of the NWO who are now completing coa achievements for themselves for the first time ever.

And all often with the blessing of the NWO and/or its individual members, and in many cases as a gift at no charge from the NWO and/or its individual members. For which one does not see a single member or the members of the NWO personally taking advantage of the situation to replace the former few by making themselves the new, the few and the sole holders of 3/4 of all pans on the map running around abusing, using, manipulating, threatening and ordering every one else about.

Hence its a New World for every one and not just the members of the NWO itself. In which any one wanting to become the number one coa is not only welcomed and encouraged to do so, but now has the chance to actually compete with others for and to possibly achieve. With the only difference being that now you will have to actually split your time, forces, resources and money to actually and actively defend every single pan you hold in order to do so and rather than by threat and of retaliation by your offense alone just like every one else has always had to do.

The NWO is no where perfect making no such pretense, nor without its own warts and issues as this is new and unknown territory for every one. here. But the next time any one wishes to complain about their being tired of "such players" abusing their power, you may wish to instead stop long enough to say thank you to those who put their own time, efforts and money on the line and in the place of where your own mouth is to start the beginning of the end of the longest known reign of just such power and abuse in this game, and rather than simply whining about a lost and botched opportunity to try and personally profit for yourselves alone from their combined efforts and at the expense and exclusion of every one else here.

what foolish statement mate i put my money where my mouth is a u see i raid them kane root all with no fear of trap so dont tell me about money and pan my pan where earned or given my real no1 coa that respects all coa not stupid coa that will want you to biow to them before geting anything and that nwo look for example all pan u chat about no new coa has it all in nwo teritory if rot say give they jump n give if rot say no fgive well same isue so please use brain before talkin tto me, my problem was with that fool kane he hides n get nwo involed is that not abuse of power or are u that dense to  see it 1 on 1 turn 500v1 then on top of that they atack weaker guys to get my atention as they know they cant kill me come on i been wiping floor with hob from long before rot n now rot still there if i want to raid them no1 can stop me they know this so please talk with sense,,,as i said they abunch of punks who like picking on people they forget reason they form group was to be safe as they used to get picked but now make group and do what happned to them lmafo give me a break have a kit kat

UTC +0:00
lil_uzi94
26 July, 2016, 10:03 AM UTC
Albert D GREAT said:

http://prntscr.com/bp1abs hahah d fool trying to hide like alll dont know you have been lvl 83 since i was 50 lmafo rn but you cant hide kne :) 

can confirm this. Was in MM LMAO. that is MMrads account. i think he quit Sparta. 
UTC +5:00
Vodkaonice
26 July, 2016, 1:04 PM UTC
get a life guys especially this albert dude you really need to grow up :)
UTC +1:00
HADES
29 July, 2016, 12:08 PM UTC

Vodkaonice said:


get a life guys especially this albert dude you really need to grow up :)

Only those who are riding the wave say things like this but if and when your wave crashes you'll be in here crying like a little school girl too.  These are gamer facts and I have seen this in many other platforms... those who magically rise to the top in short periods of time get overly cocky.  You time may come or will come.



UTC +0:00
1664579 users registered; 33972 topics; 253078 posts; our newest member:grolicosss