NEW ERA

21 Reply
Albert D GREAT
23 June, 2016, 3:56 PM UTC
Well the great war is some what over and to the victors goes the spoils arrruuu, but on a warmer note i think HOB initiative is a good president for the game and should make all big coa think twice before claiming territory or trying to dominate when there is so much moth to feed i think for Sparta to be stable and avoid unnecessary wars like last 1 all big coa should have max of 10 pant as HOB is aiming for so other strong coa but not necessary bunch of coiners can also enjoy no point playing game with nothing to show for for years, so i salute HOB on their initiative and also hope other big houses will be humble n follow lead to avoid unnecessary blood shed in Sparta and those leeches coas we see yo....one again A WELL EARNED VICTORY TO NWO!! PORTS I SEE YA :) 
LONE Wolf
UTC +0:00
Prometheus
23 June, 2016, 8:23 PM UTC
HADES said:

|*Edited
Archon, please respect other players. There is no need of flaming and disrespecting !
UTC +4:00
Fortuna
25 June, 2016, 1:10 AM UTC

reading this thread i worry as it seems anyone can change name, say what they want to create trouble... like this hades, that changed his name to ports... should not be a way to detect this kind of supplementation? 


Good evening infidels
UTC +0:00
Albert D GREAT
25 June, 2016, 1:20 AM UTC
i will advice plarium to investigate n look into who sign in and comments on post as some people try to cause fight between friends so to make who ever u are as i said from 1st message happy ports told me he never did such n never would as he has been an old friend as if u trying to cause trouble with my fraction and the nwo family u have failed greatly so please stop being petty i am sure its tua, troublemaker  or dub or one of those childish mentality people hiding behind name of my friends hahahahaha very good jooob
LONE Wolf
UTC +0:00
Fortuna
25 June, 2016, 1:23 AM UTC

thanks hackerista with his link :-)


I was shock when i read the language thats why i looked twice...
Good evening infidels
UTC +0:00
Albert D GREAT
25 June, 2016, 1:25 AM UTC
who is he please can yo u let me know if you find out am cuours as to who this low-life is 
LONE Wolf
UTC +0:00
Fortuna
25 June, 2016, 1:29 AM UTC

it does not matter who is :-)

the important thing is that they know they did not succeed 


This days i keep reading insults and lack of respect (and in game is incredible) and it is a pity that a place that we could use as tool to improve game with healthy discussions, debates etc, it finish all with giving names to whoever thinks different to you... it is a pity that we think that because we are protected as the net is anonymous, we can say what we want.... forgetting all rules, common sense and education...


Hope people would understand that respect to friends, enemies, allied or not is essential in the game.
Good evening infidels
UTC +0:00
Albert D GREAT
25 June, 2016, 1:42 AM UTC

Hijadelafortuna said:


it does not matter who is :-)

the important thing is that they know they did not succeed 


This days i keep reading insults and lack of respect (and in game is incredible) and it is a pity that a place that we could use as tool to improve game with healthy discussions, debates etc, it finish all with giving names to whoever thinks different to you... it is a pity that we think that because we are protected as the net is anonymous, we can say what we want.... forgetting all rules, common sense and education...


Hope people would understand that respect to friends, enemies, allied or not is essential in the game.

well said mate and it defo did not work did they think i will atack port with out speaking to him 1st +all i did was ssay good job as i was part of the war not as biig as rest lost about 20-30mill off during war even had some freindly hit as we allies not peace lool and still wanted to congratulate the voctors and then this guy comes to ruin d mood sighhh plarium should delete certian coments that does not go well with topic of matter 
LONE Wolf
UTC +0:00
Prometheus
25 June, 2016, 7:28 AM UTC

Archons, If you receiving harassing from players, please contact our support or pm moderators with proof (screenshots) and they will look at it.



The game is indeed having fun and the forum to make the game better :)

UTC +4:00
Fortuna
25 June, 2016, 9:07 AM UTC

hackerista, have you sent to support abuses messages? 


i do always .... unless they take it seriousy like in other games, people feel is the wild west instead of sparta

Good evening infidels
UTC +0:00
Prometheus
25 June, 2016, 9:50 AM UTC
Hijadelafortuna said:

hackerista, have you sent to support abuses messages? 


i do always .... unless they take it seriousy like in other games, people feel is the wild west instead of sparta

I do not get offended easily, but I prefer to block them instead or just ignore them. But if the person continues harassing me then I do contact support and they are helping me out. To be honest our community is not as bad as in other games :)
UTC +4:00
Fortuna
25 June, 2016, 9:57 AM UTC

i must come from other communities where respect and education was important to players and team :-)

Good evening infidels
UTC +0:00
RIX
25 June, 2016, 4:11 PM UTC

Hijadelafortuna said:


i must come from other communities where respect and education was important to players and team :-)

This is the funniest thing I have ever read in the forums.  ROFL!



A T H E N A
UTC -5:00
terrytapp27
28 June, 2016, 11:32 PM UTC
RIX said:

Hijadelafortuna said:


i must come from other communities where respect and education was important to players and team :-)

This is the funniest thing I have ever read in the forums.  ROFL!



You must have an extremely weird sense of humor if you found what Fortuna said to be the funniest thing you have ever read in the forums.  Respect & knowledge are both good traits to have, I see nothing funny about either one.
UTC -7:00
RIX
28 June, 2016, 11:43 PM UTC
terrytapp27 said:

RIX said:

Hijadelafortuna said:


i must come from other communities where respect and education was important to players and team :-)

This is the funniest thing I have ever read in the forums.  ROFL!



You must have an extremely weird sense of humor if you found what Fortuna said to be the funniest thing you have ever read in the forums.  Respect & knowledge are both good traits to have, I see nothing funny about either one.
Maybe I do have a weird sense of humor...... WHAT OF IT?  If you cannot see the pompous tone in her remark than maybe you aren't as weird as me.
A T H E N A
UTC -5:00
terrytapp27
29 June, 2016, 6:38 AM UTC
RIX said:

terrytapp27 said:

RIX said:

Hijadelafortuna said:


i must come from other communities where respect and education was important to players and team :-)

This is the funniest thing I have ever read in the forums.  ROFL!



You must have an extremely weird sense of humor if you found what Fortuna said to be the funniest thing you have ever read in the forums.  Respect & knowledge are both good traits to have, I see nothing funny about either one.
Maybe I do have a weird sense of humor...... WHAT OF IT?  If you cannot see the pompous tone in her remark than maybe you aren't as weird as me.
Humor in (pompous) arrogance?  Disdain maybe but no humor.  
UTC -7:00
bazza
29 June, 2016, 9:34 AM UTC

terrytapp27 said:


Respect & knowledge are both good traits to have.

What is funny is that, you have neither....

You abused the trust and respect of your last coalition when you hacked your "friends" account, someone who helped you since the start of the game. Sent all his off/def to a heavily stacked ally pan and then changed his password on his account, before taunting him in Skype that his army was heading to death and that he had X amount of minutes to recover his password from Plarium. For what? Being demoted..... You are pond-life, a real piece of work. You should have faced (or hopefully will face) criminal charges for your actions. Not on here, having the audacity to talk about respect. Unreal... 

If you are not TERRY TAPP, ex code red... The one that ran to DI as a refugee when under attack for being a thieving fraudster, then I apologize. However, I'm 99% certain that it's you. Hope nobody gives you the same level of trust again in the game, as you obviously have no boundries when it comes to being a low-life. 


Respect... bah 





 

UTC +9:00
Prometheus
29 June, 2016, 9:50 AM UTC

Archons,


Let's keep the posts without using hideous or offensive language to other people. Arguing in the forums will not help anybody or resolve anything!


Get in battle instead! 

UTC +4:00
RIX
29 June, 2016, 10:22 AM UTC
Hackerista said:

Archons,


Let's keep the posts without using hideous or offensive language to other people. Arguing in the forums will not help anybody or resolve anything!


Get in battle instead! 

I AM READY
A T H E N A
UTC -5:00
Dracos
29 June, 2016, 9:45 PM UTC

Come now Bazza, was that what the other NWO members told you? Of course they did because otherwise you couldn't pass Terry off for some evil witch. Honestly her being able hack is as plausible as her being a pro at the game. She didn't because Jim trusted her enough to give her his password and email. Who hacks an account and not just gets a mega invincible army to destroy the person plus more?

UTC +5:00
1723967 users registered; 43124 topics; 270944 posts; our newest member:rastag82