All Categories

Cannot hide troops into acropolis.

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Feb 6, 2018, 00:2302/06/18

Hi everyone, I don't know if anyone of you experience this bug but it just happen to me recently. A very big coiner sent over 20k agemas horse at my city. I was calling for help from coa and when no one answered, I open my acropolis and click sent, then click all, wait for it to select everything and click confirm. Normally this alway worked for me, but today I keep getting an error about me buying troops from the market. So after getting this error for like 5 times, the raid landed and everything i left outside my acropolis got wiped. I lost over 20 millions worth of offense and about 1 million defenses,  the 20k agemas raider lost about 250 agemas. The point is why this happen to me. I was online and am very active. Yet due to some bug that won't let me send my troops away hiding, I lost everything I have builted to a coiner. People read this probably say I am stupid etc, but even a stupid person know to hide his troops when a coiner send a raid to him. The problem is I can't hide my troops in time due to some bug. It's all honest and I hope it doesn't happen to another person. The superbowl was fun tho.
Views
Comments
Comments
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Feb 6, 2018, 13:3802/06/18
07/02/15

Hello, Archon!

Such issues have not been reported in the past. The issue could be caused by unstable internet connection.

Please attach a screenshot of the error message you have been receiving. 

Feb 6, 2018, 16:1602/06/18
Hi agent pavel, i would like to try and recreate this bug and take screenshot it for you, but unfortunately I cannot even login my account today. I have submit the screenshot of the login issue in a seperate bug report.