All Categories

I CAN NOT LOAD THE GAME TO MY SMARTPHONE.

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Oct 6, 2018, 14:1310/06/18
05/28/16

I play Sparta from my laptop and I bought a new smartphone just to be able to get in the game when I am not in home. I have Android 8,1,0 and 3 giga ram in my phone. I get to the Sparta page using Chrome, see my account but cannot see any option to play the game in my browser. I see the downloadind bar just in the middle 50 per sent stucked and at the same time I see the option for downloading the plarium app. I can download the app file to my phone and the app cannot be enstalled. I try another way using rhe Playstore. Therw i can find Vikings and other games of Plarium but I cannot find Sparta war of empires. So, I there any way to play sparta throught my smartphone or this abillity is not available yet? I suppose you agree with me that Plarium would really like players to be able to get to the game out of home or work.

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 7, 2018, 12:0610/07/18
05/28/16
I forgot to say that when I open the Sparta page I cannot see any log in or sign in buttons. I got in the forum from my phone and loggrd n there. Then returnd to the first page of Sparta and was and Plarium could see my account.
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Oct 7, 2018, 12:5510/07/18
07/02/15

Hello, Archon!

Sparta is a browser game and we do not guarantee its compatibility with your mobile device. If you play on plarium.com, this means your City has been transferred to the WebGL platform. To play on the mobile device, it has to support WebGL. 

Oct 14, 2018, 08:0110/14/18
Oct 14, 2018, 17:05(edited)
12/20/14

I use "Puffin" to play this game on my Android phone. Just tick the box to request full browser mode, instead of the default mobile browser. This is the best browser, at the moment on Android.. I can't say on Apple devices, as I don't own any.. But on Chrome,  I'm sure there is an option to view the page you are looking at, in full mode, not mobile mode. Maybe that is all you need to do, to enable the game to work for you in Chrome..