Recruitment Queue Bug

Recruitment Queue Bug

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Jun 7, 2018, 21:4706/07/18
04/01/18

Recruitment Queue Bug

This bug report is as per Dimitri Molchanov's instruction form Sparta Facebook page. I assume the developers are aware of these instructions.
Views
Comments
Comments
AndriiTechnical Support
Jun 9, 2018, 18:0006/09/18
06/03/14

Pinocchiotheliar said:

This bug report is as per Dimitri Molchanov's instruction form Sparta Facebook page. I assume the developers are aware of these instructions.

Hello! It would be great if clarified what exact issue you mean. In this way, we will avoid any misunderstanding. 

Description in such a format will help our team to reproduce and locate the issue much faster:

- Step 1

- Step 2

- Step 3

- Actual Outcome

- Expected outcome

Please, attach the screenshots illustrating the reported issue if they are available. 

Jun 12, 2018, 15:1206/12/18
04/01/18

Agent Andrew,

Apologies if you were not aware of the nature of this bug report. I realise that it is not in any usable format for a normal bug report, but was actually submitted in response to a specific request from an administrator on the Facebook page.

Following last week's software updates, a bug of some sort was introduced which made the game unplayable for myself (and several others). I submitted several bug reports (which you may have seen) but received little or no assistance through this medium. I then resorted to moaning and giving the (innocent) moderators a hard time via the Facebook page, and they liaised with the Devs. At one stage Dimitri Molchanov passed on the Devs' analysis that all of the problems were due to long Troop Build queues, and asked us to submit a ticket to that end so that it could be further investigated. So this ticket was submitted in response to that specific request, with the natural assumption being that it would be known as to why it was being submitted.

Agent PavelTechnical Support
Jun 13, 2018, 09:2006/13/18
07/02/15

Pinocchiotheliar said:

Agent Andrew,

Apologies if you were not aware of the nature of this bug report. I realise that it is not in any usable format for a normal bug report, but was actually submitted in response to a specific request from an administrator on the Facebook page.

Following last week's software updates, a bug of some sort was introduced which made the game unplayable for myself (and several others). I submitted several bug reports (which you may have seen) but received little or no assistance through this medium. I then resorted to moaning and giving the (innocent) moderators a hard time via the Facebook page, and they liaised with the Devs. At one stage Dimitri Molchanov passed on the Devs' analysis that all of the problems were due to long Troop Build queues, and asked us to submit a ticket to that end so that it could be further investigated. So this ticket was submitted in response to that specific request, with the natural assumption being that it would be known as to why it was being submitted.

Hello, Archon!

Thank you for the clarification!

Our devs released the fix for this issue. Could you please specify if the game runs better now?