All Categories

Back to PP - still believe it is not rigged?

Back to PP - still believe it is not rigged?

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
May 31, 2017, 09:0505/31/17
May 31, 2017, 11:19(edited)
07/12/15

knigochey said:

Kakos said:

knigochey said:

These are not "rewards", these are tiny pieces of what I "invested". 

Your rewards/investments returns are worth over 360m resources.

If these represent "tiny pieces" of what you have invested then is reasonablo to assume that you invested well over 1 billion.

If you are not a coiner is hard to imagine how is this possible..

Now you are pretending to not understand the context. You seem to manage to disregard the Alyona's post I responded to "you have a guaranteed reward on each PP. :)" Or maybe you are implying 360 mil comes "on each PP"? 

I do not know why you are doing your palrium "advocacy": for salary or maybe some in-game perks. You do that poorly, though.

Never mind context the question still stands:

Where did all these resources come from? Your city is a dump.. maybe you should "invest" in your resources production instead of spending all your money on PPs so you can say that you play high levels..

You are right about one thing though.. I should be fired for doing such a poor job defending Plarium.. lol

But you see, instead of "doing my job" and telling you off any time you go on about your silly conspiracy theories and your persecution complex, never mind your exaggerated self-importance in thinking that out of all these thousands (millions?) of players you are the only one selected for persecution, I actually find your posts quite amusing and I'm certain I'm not the only one!

Btw.. if you like to see a nice city, please come and have a look at X:-1700 Y:-2135
May 31, 2017, 14:1205/31/17
05/30/15
Kakos. you are right, you aren't the only one 
May 31, 2017, 17:5605/31/17
Kakos is just a puppet of Plarium that wants to brainwash us masses into thinking Plarium isn't cheating when in fact it is. You see all those Ps in his posts? What's the logo of Plarium? The letter P. Coincidence? I think not! Plarium confirmed.
May 31, 2017, 22:4905/31/17
May 31, 2017, 22:50(edited)
07/12/15
Dracos said:

Kakos is just a puppet of Plarium that wants to brainwash us masses into thinking Plarium isn't cheating when in fact it is. You see all those Ps in his posts? What's the logo of Plarium? The letter P. Coincidence? I think not! Plarium confirmed.
Damn.. I knew I should've done something about those Ps.. dead giveaway there..
Jun 2, 2017, 05:3606/02/17
11/24/15

knigochey said:

ashishjoseph22 said:

How many positions have you completed since the time you started getting less returns? 

a friend of mine started recording all positions he did in spreadsheet with all the payouts he got, his bank was in the negative until he had completed around 800 positions, he then got all his troops back.

are you serious about 800 positions? that is as long as life :)

And before hitting, I scout and record every position but those below lvl10 then I choose my troops  according to the enemy alignment 

But as  said, my total is 165 mil points - so definitely I hit more than 800 life time PP. 

however, it is hard to overcome the Plarium settings that are apparently very hostile to ordinary players  

See 800 positions was by one player i know, he is a veteran player and started recording it very recently, he completed 800 in one month. So the record of the previous positions are not there in which he might have earned a profit or loss. Anyway, the payout has become random so the chance of hitting your full bank value has also become random. With computer coding i can decrease your chance of getting anything by 99% if I like, so if you are lucky to get into the 1% you would get the reward I create. Plarium possibly might be using this method, the actual things are all hidden, its no use to keep on predicting as there are so many variable involved in calculation right now that this task is best left to einstien.

What should be focused on right now  are the pros and cons you get by completing a position, Generals fully upgraded would give you better stats then anything else in the game. The position pvp is there, check your losses and rewards, create a short term plan, dont worry about long term. You never know where you are in the long term.
Jun 20, 2017, 05:4506/20/17
07/07/16

ashishjoseph22 said:

You never know where you are in the long term.

"In the long run we're all dead." 
-Keynes

Jun 20, 2017, 06:5006/20/17

Alfred E. Neuman said:

"In the long run we're all dead." 
-Keynes

At least you quoted Keynes and not Murray Rothbard ;-).