Sketches!!!

27 Replies
League of Legends
27 April, 2017, 5:46 AM UTC

Would be better off a 50% discount on sketches !!!

MVS
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
27 April, 2017, 7:49 AM UTC
League of Legends said:

Unfortunately, we don't know. Right now we don't have such discounts.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Mullenz
27 April, 2017, 9:34 AM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

League of Legends said:

Unfortunately, we don't know. Right now we don't have such discounts.
You want money - and not only right now :)
Xena
27 April, 2017, 10:28 AM UTC
League of Legends said:

There is a 30% sketches discount every now and then. That is good too. You save your Drachmas and buy sketches when the 30% discount is on. 
Warrior Princess
Bye
27 April, 2017, 6:03 PM UTC

Xena said:

There is a 30% sketches discount every now and then. That is good too. You save your Drachmas and buy sketches when the 30% discount is on. 

There is also a secret way to conjure that 30% discount. Spend your Drachma account to below 7.000 and the next day a sketch offer is sure to appear ;-).

But Shh, don't tell anyone!

League of Legends
27 April, 2017, 9:35 PM UTC

And a lot of drachma for sketches !!!

We need more discounts to balance the game with the coiners!!!

MVS
Drag-Theseus
28 April, 2017, 7:42 AM UTC

Maybe you could Suggest that discount in topic Suggestion.

personally.. I think it's fair.. you can get Sketches if you buy them..you can get them on Development Tournament..and soon there will be onemore way toget them trought quest
I'm just Time Lord....
UTC +7:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
28 April, 2017, 8:08 AM UTC
League of Legends said:

Right now we offer only a 30% discount. According to my information, we're not planning to add more discounts anytime soon.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
League of Legends
28 April, 2017, 8:38 PM UTC

I personally find unfair !!!

Sketches cost a lot of drachmas !!!

There are people who do not use money in the game, and are at a disadvantage with the coiners !!!

The development tournaments have few sketches, and some have no sketches !!!

I know this game is capitalist, but it needs to be a little more fair !!!

MVS
d3vnul
1 May, 2017, 10:55 PM UTC
League of Legends said:

I personally find unfair !!!

Sketches cost a lot of drachmas !!!

There are people who do not use money in the game, and are at a disadvantage with the coiners !!!

The development tournaments have few sketches, and some have no sketches !!!

I know this game is capitalist, but it needs to be a little more fair !!!

Amen ! Do you think they care ? Even the discounts are just marketing tools and nothing more.
Sparta - War of Wallets - 2017 Edition
UTC +3:00
Fortuna
2 May, 2017, 12:54 AM UTC
The Irate Penguin said:

Xena said:

There is also a secret way to conjure that 30% discount. Spend your Drachma account to below 7.000 and the next day a sketch offer is sure to appear ;-).

But Shh, don't tell anyone!

pinguino, thats called murphy´s law lol
Good evening infidels
Tonaya
2 May, 2017, 12:16 PM UTC

League of Legends said:

Right now we offer only a 30% discount. According to my information, we're not planning to add more discounts anytime soon.

i think if they apply 50% for sketches,Alyona would have nightmares and couldnt sleep at all

Tonaya
VodkaRedBull
2 May, 2017, 12:18 PM UTC
Tonaya said:

League of Legends said:

i think if they apply 50% for sketches,Alyona would have nightmares and couldnt sleep at all

Tonaya
tonaya doesnt care he is a bigg coiner hahaha 
UTC +10:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
3 May, 2017, 1:00 PM UTC
Tonaya said:

Tonaya
Why do you think so? 
Tonaya
3 May, 2017, 2:47 PM UTC

Tonaya said:

Tonaya
Why do you think so? 

from personal experience,i have nightmares as well,no matter what i dream i hear your voice:....Tonaya,All Units have a certain value on PPs. But their value may differ from your expectations.....

could you,please,ask one game developer to came on chat,to prove to us that imperial troops have some value,so poor Tonaya can sleep normally?

ps its easy to conclude,if you dont invite game developer to came on forum and answer to us,that i am right,and that is plariums trick^^

Tonaya

Tonaya
3 May, 2017, 2:47 PM UTC

VodkaRedBull said:

Tonaya said:

League of Legends said:

Tonaya
tonaya doesnt care he is a bigg coiner hahaha 

Tonaya is poor :)

Vodka is coiner hehe

Tonaya
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
4 May, 2017, 11:19 AM UTC
Tonaya said:

could you,please,ask one game developer to came on chat,to prove to us that imperial troops have some value,so poor Tonaya can sleep normally?

Why do you need a game developer for that? They don't have accounts on forum anyway :) I give you the info I receive from them.
Tonaya
4 May, 2017, 1:19 PM UTC

Tonaya said:

Why do you need a game developer for that? They don't have accounts on forum anyway :) I give you the info I receive from them.

so all in all we are doomed to talk only with you and to believe you no matter what?

didnt i tolded you fairy tale about little Tonaya and Santa Claus?

Tonaya 

Drag-Theseus
4 May, 2017, 2:52 PM UTC
What does ''tolded'' mean ? :)
I'm just Time Lord....
UTC +7:00
Tonaya
7 May, 2017, 1:42 PM UTC

Drag-Theseus said:

What does ''tolded'' mean ? :)

English is not my  language,i make mistakes,in my posts "tolded" means past time of  telling something...

if i mistake,it would be fair and helpful to send me msg and explain to me if i type wrong,that would do good person and moderator,and not making jokes and being smart.

now you could answer to me:what does mean your first 4 letters in location under your name.....: Location: T.A.R.D    ?

Tonaya 

1723391 users registered; 42955 topics; 270689 posts; our newest member:jorgeki