Sparta just pukes off

Sparta just pukes off

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Apr 20, 2017, 19:3204/20/17
10/29/15

Sparta just pukes off

If you buy 2 packages with one ambassador each, only one is written to you well. Something is called fraud at the customer.

Gallers are completely verbuggt, comes always the message after what has sent, no Galleren available, although no transfer takes place.

No matter which browser you take, the game has been lubricating for a few weeks.

Starts to flash until nothing goes, and you have to restart each time.

I do not even want to start from the combat system.

No wonder if no new players start, but stop more and more.

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 21, 2017, 08:0304/21/17

Wildfeuer said:

If you buy 2 packages with one ambassador each, only one is written to you well. Something is called fraud at the customer.

Gallers are completely verbuggt, comes always the message after what has sent, no Galleren available, although no transfer takes place.

No matter which browser you take, the game has been lubricating for a few weeks.

Hey Wildfeuer:

not quite sure what you are wanting to express, but you are very welcome to either post this to the German forum or, if you like, PM me (in German).

Cheers
P.

Apr 23, 2017, 12:0804/23/17
11/17/16

Wildfeuer said:

Hello Archon,

As IP said earlier we don't understand what you are trying to say.

Maybe try to explain once again?