Non Coiner

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Mar 6, 2017, 12:5003/06/17
Xena said:

sarathps04 said:

You must learn two terms. Paradox and truth. Any one can convince somebody that a paradox is true. But its not real. And sorry, i really don't believe that you are a non coiner. Recently one coiner joined us too. So i know what a coiner can do, how extent he can help. He sacrificed crores and the very next week, he has double the army he had. That's the way it works. But for a non coiner it takes months or years. 

Also i believe you are talking for Plarium. I know you are helpless. You must convince us the game is very good...

Also is it true that you get 3 k drachmas every week?

It's your right if you believe me or not that i'm not a coiner. Can't do anything to change your mind and I won't even try. Those who know me in and out of the game know the truth. 

I have queues for more than 4 months. I am raiding almost everyday though for the last 5 or so months. A coiner doesn't need to raid I'm sure you already know that. But I follow the things I say to all my non coiners friends. In order to have queues in all 4 buildings you need to either have a really high production (so that you don't raid but that requires quite many sketches) or raid daily to get those resources. You also need to scout your area pretty well in order to find good farms with bronze and timber mostly. And no I don't mean bots I haven't discovered any yet.

I had played Xerxes 10 months ago I got a very good payout at 125 level (was the highest at the time) and I have lost almost 90% of that payout.

That's why I don't play Xerxes anymore. I know I can't get another great payout since I don't have the army he gave me so that I can pay back my bank's debt. As I have mentioned before almost my whole army is gone. I build offense 24/7 so that really helps me to compensate for the losses.

Even if I'm left with no army I won't regret it.

I'm not trying to convince you that the game is good. That's up to anyone to decide. And I'm not helpless I'm just presenting my point of view, how I see the game and what matters to me. Not everyone has the same criteria of course but you can't also make me have the same point of view as you.

ok how do you make 3k coins in a week can you explain
Mar 6, 2017, 17:2303/06/17
11/30/15

Vodkaonice said:

PKGS said:

Vodkaonice said:

start spending money :) problem solved haha
we are not like  a real life loser who spend money on free to play games  to show they are the king in a virtual world which is going to be vanished in coming years better to spend your money on your living and family and if u still have money spend on those who r in need of money inspite of giving it to a rich man

well sir if people have the money to spend they are free to spend it as they wish so i dont see why they are no life losers ? 

if i have like 500 dollars a month i can easily use for game without noticing it in real life then who are you to tell me i cant ? 

stupid reaction build out of spitw and yelousy it seems 

well Floris :-) I don't think the point of this is whether people are free to spend their money or not, its the environment that had been created. that will ultimately kill the game.

most people even if they have this type of money will not spend it to buy the game. there is no pleasure for most people to buy the game for one and they most people again if they have this type of money would spend it to buy the game. I guess if anyone here is a trained shrink they can explain to us what drives some to spend all this money to bully everyone and pretend they are good at the game.

you hang around these guys and ride their coat tails. :-)
Mar 6, 2017, 17:2803/06/17
haha well guys everyone can choose to spend money just like everyone is free to leave this game as they please ... the ongoing discussion just isnt necessary anymore as it will not change 
Mar 6, 2017, 18:0003/06/17
11/15/15

Xena said:

sarathps04 said:

You must learn two terms. Paradox and truth. Any one can convince somebody that a paradox is true. But its not real. And sorry, i really don't believe that you are a non coiner. Recently one coiner joined us too. So i know what a coiner can do, how extent he can help. He sacrificed crores and the very next week, he has double the army he had. That's the way it works. But for a non coiner it takes months or years. 

Also i believe you are talking for Plarium. I know you are helpless. You must convince us the game is very good...

Also is it true that you get 3 k drachmas every week?

It's your right if you believe me or not that i'm not a coiner. Can't do anything to change your mind and I won't even try. Those who know me in and out of the game know the truth. 

I have queues for more than 4 months. I am raiding almost everyday though for the last 5 or so months. A coiner doesn't need to raid I'm sure you already know that. But I follow the things I say to all my non coiners friends. In order to have queues in all 4 buildings you need to either have a really high production (so that you don't raid but that requires quite many sketches) or raid daily to get those resources. You also need to scout your area pretty well in order to find good farms with bronze and timber mostly. And no I don't mean bots I haven't discovered any yet.

I had played Xerxes 10 months ago I got a very good payout at 125 level (was the highest at the time) and I have lost almost 90% of that payout.

That's why I don't play Xerxes anymore. I know I can't get another great payout since I don't have the army he gave me so that I can pay back my bank's debt. As I have mentioned before almost my whole army is gone. I build offense 24/7 so that really helps me to compensate for the losses.

Even if I'm left with no army I won't regret it.

I'm not trying to convince you that the game is good. That's up to anyone to decide. And I'm not helpless I'm just presenting my point of view, how I see the game and what matters to me. Not everyone has the same criteria of course but you can't also make me have the same point of view as you.

Convince a man without any cataract or elephant that he can defeat a man with 1307 cataract, 654 fire catapult, 58 minotaur and 440 spartan lochagos, through coalition activity and spending more time. 

Do you have any idea, how much time a non coiner will take to get those much champs?.....

What am i doing?...........

Just convince them........Time and hard work.....

Mar 6, 2017, 18:0303/06/17
11/15/15

Time to go....

Bye everyone....

Sarath

Mar 6, 2017, 18:1703/06/17
11/30/15

Vodkaonice said:

haha well guys everyone can choose to spend money just like everyone is free to leave this game as they please ... the ongoing discussion just isnt necessary anymore as it will not change 

People like playing the game and that is why they stick around and hope that it will get better but you are right nothing will change, until its too late but plarium relies on a constant flow of new players from their "free to play" ads all over the place.

I am the level of coiner just below these guys but if the game advertised that to win I just had to pay to do so I would never have bothered........

there are many people of my level just packing it up as we have the desire to win but not pay to do so.
Mar 6, 2017, 20:2403/06/17
02/10/16

sarathps04 said:

Hello,

First of all special thanks to Tonaya, this is a tribute for you,

This is just a story telling the fate of a non coiner and his struggles to fight against the coiners. This is the common scenario for every non coiner in the game. This is my 477th day since i started this game. Except some days i played each and everyday. And the important thing is i played this game for 3-6 hours daily. On holidays almost full day.

When i joined this game, there was difference between coiners and non coiners, but that was not much. There was limit for buying things. Also i fought some of the best coiners at that time. But i don't think i lost one sided. Also there were no scraps like emissary and blacksmith, which can be bought only by dollars. 

Then i witnessed a series of updates and upgrades not for the game, but all intended to get more and more money for plarium. I will explain some. Pan massacre. Its not 90% revival, its just 10% loss. Earlier there were wars created by coalitions people and coalitions by their will. But now its plarium deciding the wars. Many wars are created not happened. Coiners wont mind 10% loss for sure. Also flag tournament only to get the caps attacked. And they will say it as only an option.

Upgrade sketches. First it was introduced for buildings then for agreements. Upgrade sketches are very expensive as you cant buy enough of them if you just play. You need to really buy them if you wanna use it. I was got shocked at seeing the offer for me. 10 dollars for 5 k sketches and 6 k drachmas. It also gives boost of more than 18 days. If i were a coiner, i will definitely buy it. It requires 35 k drachmas for a non coiner to buy 5 k sketches, even with discount. But it will take years for a non coiner to make such amount of drachmas. And what about other things? But a coiner will get all those in a second. So wheres the balance between a coiner and a non coiner? Non coiners will outclassed in all means to a great extend.

50% boost for off and def. Its only available for coiners. Non coiners's troops will get slaughtered by the coiners troops. Coiners will revive much of their lost units, but what about non coiners? They will lose many only by the boost itself. Wheres the balance here?

Emissary and Blacksmith two things which can be bought only by real cash. No one needs to explain its importance in the game. But its for only coiners, no option for non coiners to get them. 

Instant upgrades and updates only intended for coiners.

Coiners will get lot of champs and units as part of special offers. Also they will supply many more like boosts, resources, caduceus, pool of fidelity and many more. But non coiners will need to play years for getting those.

Temporary city schema only available for real cash. Anyone can understand that coiners will make it permanent. 

I know Plarium is a company runs for profit, its not running for charity. So i don't blame. Plarium needs only coiners who can give them money. Why they will need players who play for 5-10 hours per day? No they don't need them. This was a game when i once joined here. There were differences, but no problem as they spent they must have some advantages. But now Plarium is just trying to loot more and more money from coiners. All updates and upgrades are not intended to improve the game, they are all meant to get them more and more money. They are not making this favorable for coiners, its already only for coiners. I was feeling "I am playing" when i joined here. Now i see only business. I don't find any strategy in here. Its all buy things and dominate. I am not all complaining. Because nothing is gonna change. The game will become a nightmare for non coiners as time goes. 

I understand, i have nothing to do here. A non coiner has no business in Plarium. If you are not willing to spend a single dollar, please just don't play this, because this is not the place. Try some other games. So as i promised to someone, if i get the only option to buy in this game, i will quit rather than spending in this game. I keep my word. I decided to quit this game. I know, it doesn't matter for anyone. No problem.

With regards

Sarath    

I totally agree with you. A friend of mine quit the game yesterday as he was fed up with the uneven balance between coiner and non coiner players. Coiners have become too afraid to play fairly and attack players of a close to equal strength as themselves instead choosing to earn easy points by hitting much smaller players who stand no chance. With Plarium it is anything goes as long as you are prepared to pay real money. Another friend has been attacked overly excessively yet Plarium turn a blind eye to the obvious bullying of one player as it is 'part of the game'. in Plarium's world the only rule is to get as much money as they can and to hell with the rest.

Mar 9, 2017, 15:1603/09/17

I know a player who has downed the capital of Fred67, who has invested more than 50,000 € for around 15min.

This is the goal of Plenaruim, which 1 player can destroy a whole KOA?

Good night Plenaruim

Mar 9, 2017, 18:3103/09/17
11/17/16

Shrek said:

I know a player who has downed the capital of Fred67, who has invested more than 50,000 € for around 15min.

This is the goal of Plenaruim, which 1 player can destroy a whole KOA?

Good night Plenaruim

It's up to anyone to decide if they want to spend money or not in the game, regardless of the amount of money. 

50,000€ sound an insane amount of money to me. I think you are overreacting.

But even if that's the case Plarium doesn't pressure anyone to spend their money in game. Whoever does that it's their choice and only.

Obviously if someone spent all those € in game has the ability to do so! 

Mar 9, 2017, 19:0903/09/17
11/26/14
While you may not be a coiner you are a mod for plarium and we all know they get paid in drachmas for being a mod.
Mar 9, 2017, 19:1003/09/17
11/26/14
Sadly these types of games only try to milk the game for money especially when they are starting to die off...All these games are the same..milk the players till the game is dead. I refuse to spend when it gets to that point.
Mar 9, 2017, 21:0003/09/17
11/17/16
ItBurnsWhenIPvP said:

Sadly these types of games only try to milk the game for money especially when they are starting to die off...All these games are the same..milk the players till the game is dead. I refuse to spend when it gets to that point.
That's your right. Everyone is mature enough to decide if they want to spend their money on this game or not. Judging from the game's activity it won't die soon though. Too many players still like and enjoy the game. 
Mar 9, 2017, 21:2003/09/17
11/26/14
Xena said:

ItBurnsWhenIPvP said:

That's your right. Everyone is mature enough to decide if they want to spend their money on this game or not. Judging from the game's activity it won't die soon though. Too many players still like and enjoy the game. 
All one has to do is look at the map with all the dead cities and it is easy to see the game is on the dying spiral to say otherwise is living in fantasy land.
Mar 9, 2017, 21:3403/09/17
11/17/16
ItBurnsWhenIPvP said:

All one has to do is look at the map with all the dead cities and it is easy to see the game is on the dying spiral to say otherwise is living in fantasy land.
That's your point of view. You can also check the coals and see many high level players who still play the game. The dead cities you are referring to are low level cities (mostly).
Mar 9, 2017, 21:4703/09/17
Mar 9, 2017, 21:55(edited)
11/26/14
I know you moderate for plarium so you would never tell the truth about the game and would always stand behind them no matter the issue because you like the free drachmas you receive, but you are so wrong...Alot of these cities are not low level as you claim , but levels 70 and higher.  It doesn't take long looking round the map to see that and that says it all how the game is dying.
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Mar 10, 2017, 10:5903/10/17
09/17/15
ItBurnsWhenIPvP said:

I know you moderate for plarium so you would never tell the truth about the game and would always stand behind them no matter the issue because you like the free drachmas you receive, but you are so wrong...Alot of these cities are not low level as you claim , but levels 70 and higher.  It doesn't take long looking round the map to see that and that says it all how the game is dying.
You're right, there are abandoned Cities of all levels. But it doesn't mean that the game became deserted. there are still big Coalitions with lots of high-level players. And we even opened new servers some time ago, so the newcomers could choose between an old and a new one :)
Mar 10, 2017, 11:2603/10/17
09/17/15
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

ItBurnsWhenIPvP said:

You're right, there are abandoned Cities of all levels. But it doesn't mean that the game became deserted. there are still big Coalitions with lots of high-level players. And we even opened new servers some time ago, so the newcomers could choose between an old and a new one :)
so you say ther are still more new players then players deserting ? 
Mar 10, 2017, 12:5703/10/17
11/17/16

ItBurnsWhenIPvP said:

I won't try to convince you about anything but don't try to convince me otherwise too.

I have my own point of view which doesn't concur with yours.

But that's how the world works you can't always agree with someone.

That's the case here. 

By the way don't know what happens on Plarium.com but the server I play on Facebook is really much alive! And even if some players have quit there are others who have started the game as well. But obviously you don't take those into consideration.

Mar 10, 2017, 13:0303/10/17
11/17/16

needlend161 said:

so you say ther are still more new players then players deserting ? 

When someone abandons the game it's not always that he doesn't like the game anymore.

I know players (some of them were coiners) who stopped playing the game or their progress was really slow cause they didn't have time for the game anymore due to real life issues. But that doesn't mean they don't like the game anymore. It means that when they find more time for the game they will come back.

Of course there are people who have lost interest in the game but that doesn't apply for everyone who stops the game (for a short time or permanently).
Mar 10, 2017, 14:3803/10/17
Mar 10, 2017, 14:39(edited)
10/09/14

Xena said:

ItBurnsWhenIPvP said:

That's your point of view. You can also check the coals and see many high level players who still play the game. The dead cities you are referring to are low level cities (mostly).

Hi there... I agree with ItBurnsWhenIPvP... Its not nessecary to check the map, just klik all the top 100 coals embassies  and the 20-40% of them big cities are inactive... There only a few coiners active and them slaves or alt accounts... For us the Guerilla Raiders we find our farms checking the big coals, trainne and citizen big lvl players... They are our targets for 100 k res... If the big coals knock them inactive players they ll stay only with 70 -80 members each from 150 they got now... 

Its an example that game is dying... And is dying cos the distance of power forge between coiners and non coiners is huge... The biggest mistake of Plarium Head Office is that they got staff or managment they are trying to keep them jobs with temporary profit but with no future plan... Soon in 2-3 years all the games of Plarium they ll die as it die my grandfather ''bird''... Then Plarium workers CV''s for a new job to a similar company, it ll have the same value with the toilet papers...