Submitting A Ticket

8 Replies
GLP
3 March, 2017, 8:20 PM UTC
How on earth to submit a ticket to customer support now? (please try it before giving advice - I know it used to be easy)
UTC +1:00
Xena
3 March, 2017, 8:41 PM UTC
GLP said:

How on earth to submit a ticket to customer support now? (please try it before giving advice - I know it used to be easy)
What ticket do you want to submit Archon?
Warrior Princess
UTC +2:00
morteeee
3 March, 2017, 9:04 PM UTC
GLP said:

you know what, I just did and you are right it has changed and its NOT easy, will dig out the link when I have had some sleep its late here where I live :) 
History is written by the victors
GLP
3 March, 2017, 10:48 PM UTC
morteeee said:

GLP said:

you know what, I just did and you are right it has changed and its NOT easy, will dig out the link when I have had some sleep its late here where I live :) 
Plagatus
4 March, 2017, 5:40 AM UTC

We have currently removed the ticket submit form from the main page. But you can find it by this link: https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. Also, if you open any article on Support page, you can find this link there: https://www.screencast.com/t/ULuXHKtbaKGM

https://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/game-discussion/35848_support--tickets/?post=271660

Why they removed the form from the main page is a question that will likely never be answered.

P.S. One has to register a Zendesk account to use the new support system (or at least I did...).

UTC -5:00
morteeee
4 March, 2017, 7:55 AM UTC

thank you, yes I had to register as well :/ 

I'll raise it as a concern as I think getting hold of support should be easier not harder :( 
History is written by the victors
GLP
4 March, 2017, 4:56 PM UTC
Super. Thanks all.
lefeubleu
12 March, 2017, 3:12 AM UTC
I got this issue as well, but I've been told thay are restructurating (is that a word?) their website, so that new address we find is a temporary replacement, hopefully
UTC -4:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
13 March, 2017, 10:35 AM UTC
lefeubleu said:

I got this issue as well, but I've been told thay are restructurating (is that a word?) their website, so that new address we find is a temporary replacement, hopefully
Yes, we're still working on our new Support website, and once it's ready, submitting a ticket will become easier :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1659881 users registered; 33376 topics; 252045 posts; our newest member:dmarrical