ARGOS Armory question

ARGOS Armory question

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Feb 25, 2017, 23:2302/25/17
10/10/16

ARGOS Armory question

I need to sign the ARGOS agreement so I can build the armory, but I have NOT received any daily agreements for about 5 days now.

I completed and built the three different Grain/Lumber/Bronze agreements and since Hephaestus I have stopped getting daily agreements entirely.

Please advise what I need to do to proceed--

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 26, 2017, 03:5502/26/17
11/15/15

Hi,

You can get free daily agreements only up to Taras, after that you will need to use GP's to sign agreements. GP's are unique items that you can get from pvp tournaments as rewards. If you are playing pvp also, you may be having some. Check GP's amount on your resource bar.

You need to buy articles of Argos agreement to sign it. You need to buy 4 of them each costs 25 GP's. Go to market-GP's. You can see your GP balance and the items you can buy using GP's. Buy articles of Argos and sign it. 

Remember one thing, you need to sign in the order Argos-Dion-Troy-Olympia-Corinth-Pella-Sparta. So don't buy articles of the last agreement unless you signed the early ones. 

I hope its clear now. Any more doubt just ask here.

With regards

Sarath

Feb 26, 2017, 11:0002/26/17
11/15/15
Drag-Theseus said:

Sarath explained all so  

Personally I'm getting Fort. lvl5 agreements every day and they worth a lot if you sell them so I'm collectin hem, I won't open them.

Taras is last one in row from army which you can unlock. 

Argos and everything else later can be ummlocked with GP's which you can earn on tournaments.