Can you recommend a new browser?

5 Replies
Jim Kennedy
22 February, 2017, 8:48 PM UTC
Puffin just released an update on their browser and it has made playing Sparta on my tablet virtually impossible.  Can you recommend alternative browsers?
UTC +0:00
ItBurnsWhenIPvP
22 February, 2017, 9:36 PM UTC
I do not have a tablet so I am not sure how many browsers are compatible with your tablet, but you can try searching the internet for browsers that work with tablets.
Learn Adapt and Overcome
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
23 February, 2017, 10:06 AM UTC
Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee the stable work of the app in Mobile browsers, as you need a built-in Flash player to play Sparta. And many Mobile browsers are not supporting it anymore. 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Jim Kennedy
27 February, 2017, 6:30 AM UTC
Okay, thanks for the replies.  I have figured out some workarounds on the new version of the Puffin browser, but it is in no way as good as the previous version.  Wish there was a way that I could go back to it.  It is just a drag playing Sparta on it now.
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
27 February, 2017, 10:18 AM UTC
Jim Kennedy said:

Okay, thanks for the replies.  I have figured out some workarounds on the new version of the Puffin browser, but it is in no way as good as the previous version.  Wish there was a way that I could go back to it.  It is just a drag playing Sparta on it now.
I hope future versions will be much more compatible with Flash. Not much hope here, but there's always a chance.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
David Armstrong
27 February, 2017, 11:47 PM UTC

Photon browser works well.

1723304 users registered; 42953 topics; 272555 posts; our newest member:Commander #2690114