Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Feb 17, 2017, 09:2502/17/17
09/17/15
Tonaya said:

didnt you,Alyona,said that all players are equal?

that is not fair,i want to experiment with Morteee,Xena,and others too

why do you have benefits and we dont?

Tonaya dont like to be 2nd class citizen anywhere >:(

Tonaya

Different game servers can have different features :) So Facebook players will "experiment" with Intellect Points a bit earlier than our Plarium.com players. But you can always create an account on Facebook server to try it yourself and be prepared when it gets implemented on Plarium.com.
Feb 17, 2017, 14:4502/17/17
Feb 17, 2017, 14:45(edited)
08/21/14

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Tonaya said:

Tonaya

Different game servers can have different features :) So Facebook players will "experiment" with Intellect Points a bit earlier than our Plarium.com players. But you can always create an account on Facebook server to try it yourself and be prepared when it gets implemented on Plarium.com.
no way to go again from 1lvl
Tonaya
Feb 17, 2017, 15:5602/17/17
11/17/16

Tonaya said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Tonaya said:

Tonaya

no way to go again from 1lvl
Tonaya

We are regular players too whether you believe it or not! I meant what Alyona already explained that the feature was brought earlier on Facebook server (where I play) than Plarium.com server. So we had the chance to check it out before you. But it was not up to us when the feature would be added to each server that was up to the devs! 

Well Tonaya that's the price to pay if you want to have an account on FB server too! 

Sep 14, 2018, 07:3309/14/18
03/10/15
going back my posts i found this, so it nearly nearly took 2 years  to get this  "update" :)
Sep 14, 2018, 08:3309/14/18
10/15/15

what is life, in the end it serves the FB for .com

Sep 15, 2018, 09:0509/15/18
10/18/15
I do not receive any IP from divine quests but others in my coal do, do you stop receiving them at certain points or when you reach specific levels ?
Oct 4, 2018, 16:1710/04/18
10/20/15

We earn them on the portal but not from the app, that's why. And that's not fair indeed...

I like the older version much better plus it has fewer bugs and clicking reacts faster so I play on the app, but when I want to collect my quests I go back to google chrome, that's basically a way to deal with it but it really is annoying, they should change (or fix ? is that a bug or is it planned to be so ?) that asap