Intellect points

48 Replies
Tonaya
14 February, 2017, 11:52 PM UTC

morteeee said:


look on the positive side, when it does go live on the Plarium servers, all us lovely moderators who play on the facebook servers will be able to give you advice on how to level your intellect points up really fast and the best combinations to run, we are all learning as fast and hard as we can for you :) 

Morteeee,could you  explain a little better your statement : lovely moderators ?


Tonaya

UTC +0:00
0
Drag-Theseus
Moderator
15 February, 2017, 8:57 AM UTC

Tonaya said:


morteeee said:


look on the positive side, when it does go live on the Plarium servers, all us lovely moderators who play on the facebook servers will be able to give you advice on how to level your intellect points up really fast and the best combinations to run, we are all learning as fast and hard as we can for you :) 

Morteeee,could you  explain a little better your statement : lovely moderators ?


Tonaya

I believe that there is no need to explain anything..everything is clearly said..

Use Google Translate if you don't understand all.. 
I'm just Time Lord....
UTC +7:00
0
Tonaya
15 February, 2017, 11:38 AM UTC

Drag-Theseus said:


Tonaya said:


morteeee said:


look on the positive side, when it does go live on the Plarium servers, all us lovely moderators who play on the facebook servers will be able to give you advice on how to level your intellect points up really fast and the best combinations to run, we are all learning as fast and hard as we can for you :) 

Morteeee,could you  explain a little better your statement : lovely moderators ?


Tonaya

I believe that there is no need to explain anything..everything is clearly said..

Use Google Translate if you don't understand all.. 

i would like Morteeee to explain to me ^^


Drag-Theseus,i'm not from Mars,you know? no matter,i'm green o.O


Tonaya 


UTC +0:00
0
Xena
Moderator
15 February, 2017, 3:14 PM UTC
Tonaya said:

i would like Morteeee to explain to me ^^


Drag-Theseus,i'm not from Mars,you know? no matter,i'm green o.O


Tonaya 


I believe she means that we will be able to give you guys better advice since we were able to check the feature a little before you and experiment with it! 
Warrior Princess
UTC +2:00
0
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
15 February, 2017, 4:20 PM UTC
Tonaya said:


i would like Morteeee to explain to me ^^

Tonaya 


Morteeee's a bit busy these days  You'll have to wait for her a bit ;)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1
Tonaya
16 February, 2017, 10:22 PM UTC

Xena said:


Tonaya said:

i would like Morteeee to explain to me ^^


Drag-Theseus,i'm not from Mars,you know? no matter,i'm green o.O


Tonaya 


I believe she means that we will be able to give you guys better advice since we were able to check the feature a little before you and experiment with it! 

didnt you,Alyona,said that all players are equal?

that is not fair,i want to experiment with Morteee,Xena,and others too

why do you have benefits and we dont?

Tonaya dont like to be 2nd class citizen anywhere >:(


Tonaya

UTC +0:00
0
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
17 February, 2017, 9:25 AM UTC
Tonaya said:


didnt you,Alyona,said that all players are equal?

that is not fair,i want to experiment with Morteee,Xena,and others too

why do you have benefits and we dont?

Tonaya dont like to be 2nd class citizen anywhere >:(


Tonaya

Different game servers can have different features :) So Facebook players will "experiment" with Intellect Points a bit earlier than our Plarium.com players. But you can always create an account on Facebook server to try it yourself and be prepared when it gets implemented on Plarium.com.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
Tonaya
17 February, 2017, 2:45 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


Tonaya said:



didnt you,Alyona,said that all players are equal?

that is not fair,i want to experiment with Morteee,Xena,and others too

why do you have benefits and we dont?

Tonaya dont like to be 2nd class citizen anywhere >:(


Tonaya

Different game servers can have different features :) So Facebook players will "experiment" with Intellect Points a bit earlier than our Plarium.com players. But you can always create an account on Facebook server to try it yourself and be prepared when it gets implemented on Plarium.com.
no way to go again from 1lvl
Tonaya
UTC +0:00
0
Xena
Moderator
17 February, 2017, 3:56 PM UTC

Tonaya said:


Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


Tonaya said:



didnt you,Alyona,said that all players are equal?

that is not fair,i want to experiment with Morteee,Xena,and others too

why do you have benefits and we dont?

Tonaya dont like to be 2nd class citizen anywhere >:(


Tonaya

Different game servers can have different features :) So Facebook players will "experiment" with Intellect Points a bit earlier than our Plarium.com players. But you can always create an account on Facebook server to try it yourself and be prepared when it gets implemented on Plarium.com.
no way to go again from 1lvl
Tonaya

We are regular players too whether you believe it or not! I meant what Alyona already explained that the feature was brought earlier on Facebook server (where I play) than Plarium.com server. So we had the chance to check it out before you. But it was not up to us when the feature would be added to each server that was up to the devs! 

Well Tonaya that's the price to pay if you want to have an account on FB server too! 

Warrior Princess
UTC +2:00
0
1775731 users registered; 47821 topic; 285537 posts; our newest member:Castle 1343237