Galley Available and Galleys Needed

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Dec 31, 2016, 12:4912/31/16
11/25/15

Recently I tried making a trade for resources in which the number of galleys needed was 23, Which i though was fine considering I have 25 available to use. However when i tried to accept the trade it said I did not have enough galleys available?  
Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 10, 2017, 17:0002/10/17
10/20/15

There is a recent bug about the galleys, it happens all the time now : when they come back from someone else's city, the time needed to come back ithat s displayed is actually shorter than the real time so whenever your galleys seem to get back to your city, it tells you so but it's actually wrong, they are still on their way, and you have to refresh the page to get it back to normal.

Feb 11, 2017, 11:4602/11/17

lefeubleu said:

There is a recent bug about the galleys, it happens all the time now : when they come back from someone else's city, the time needed to come back ithat s displayed is actually shorter than the real time so whenever your galleys seem to get back to your city, it tells you so but it's actually wrong, they are still on their way, and you have to refresh the page to get it back to normal.

Indeed, and this erroneous value for return leg time seems especially egregious when transporting resources to a coalition member. A refresh will (usually) correct this error but it is a bit of a bother.

Cheers Dio